Fantasy 9/26/15 Eastern Caribbean

Will try to figure out pm. Can't seem to do from my phone.

Then will send info below:

Please PM me with this information:
  • DISboard Username
  • Cruisers names and ages at time of cruise
  • Stateroom #
  • Allergies - who and what type?
  • Are you celebrating anything special?
  • Are you OK receiving alcoholic gifts for adults?
  • List each individuals favorite Disney character
  • Optionally, any other information you feel is needed...

very frustrated! how can i private message my info? have 10 messages sent - still have no idea. really want to sign up for FE

help please - technically challenged over here

We just moved a cruise to this date.... We were originally booked on the Norway/Iceland cruise in June, but had a baby two weeks ago and no longer feel up to traveling so far with such a young child. We were on the Fantasy in Sept. 2013 and had a great time!

Hey folks! First time Disney Cruiser...
Would love to join the FE group if there is still room....Just need to get to my 10 posts so I can send PM...

Looking forward to it!

Halfway there on the next FE list - we have 10 families signed up - 10 more to go.

203 days until we cruise!

Martin
We are starting to plan our FE gifts... can you give me some sort of idea about how many boys and girls and rough ages? I don't want to work on an idea that just won't work for the group we are with.
We are really excited to take this cruise. We have put it off a few times, but hope to finally get it in. It will be our first time on the Fantasy but our 4th DCL cruise. This is the only DCL ship we have not been on.

We are starting to plan our FE gifts... can you give me some sort of idea about how many boys and girls and rough ages? I don't want to work on an idea that just won't work for the group we are with.
We are really excited to take this cruise. We have put it off a few times, but hope to finally get it in. It will be our first time on the Fantasy but our 4th DCL cruise. This is the only DCL ship we have not been on.

It's a mix but won't know for sure until the group is full. The first list I sent out had 71 people including 11 boys and 23 girls ranging in age from 3 to 17. The second group is a little less lopsided.

Martin

It's a mix but won't know for sure until the group is full. The first list I sent out had 71 people including 11 boys and 23 girls ranging in age from 3 to 17. The second group is a little less lopsided.

Martin
So Martin, there are 2 different FE groups? Am I on the first or second? Are we planning on doing a meet-n-greet on the first day or so to allow everyone to meet?

So Martin, there are 2 different FE groups? Am I on the first or second? Are we planning on doing a meet-n-greet on the first day or so to allow everyone to meet?

There are two on which I am working and you will be in the second. There are three others that were completed by DisneyLove58 before I got involved. Yes we plan a meet & greet on embarkation day. I'll let you know when and where.

Martin

There are two on which I am working and you will be in the second. There are three others that were completed by DisneyLove58 before I got involved. Yes we plan a meet & greet on embarkation day. I'll let you know when and where.

Martin
WOW! That is a lot of Dis'ers on one cruise. Can't wait to meet everyone. My teenagers are hoping to have some folks to pal around with.

On a previous cruise, one of our FE group set up a Facebook group page. Has anyone done that? If not, is there any interest in doing it? On our last cruise it was a really good way to get to know some of the folks we were sailing with. As a matter of fact, I still keep up with a few of them.

Yes! We're from Chula Vista. This will be our second cruise with Disney. DH, myself, DS 9, and DS 7. So excited, we booked one of the aft cabins with a huge balcony.
We're from Chula Vista too, Otay Ranch area. Our first cruise DH, DD 8, DD5 and myself :) Last year in July I tried to book an aft, but realized I was way too late. When are you flying out to Florida?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter