Fantasy 12/26/2015 -01/2/2016

My family will be on the fantasy dec. 26 cruise, and we would love to participate in the FE club. This is our third disney cruise; however, we are newbies to this FE and have no idea how this works. I understand the hanging bag from the room and bringing "trinkets" and such to fill others FE with, but is there a master list of kiddos that we are assigned to to swap with? Do you swap daily?
These are family trips, so I am listing all the kiddos in our family and all would love to participate.
Room 8156
Ainsley 13
Marshall 12
Hayes 8

Room 8154
Grant 8
Ryan 6

Room 8152
Major 9
Reagan 7
Preston 4
Thanks

I just found this group! My family of 7 participated in the FE on our last cruise but not this time. I am hoping someone has been on a cruise over NYE before and can share what to expect. Should we pack our own party supplies or does the ship make a big deal out of NYE? Also, looking for opinions regarding Port Adventures. Thanks!

Is there a way to find out if the new Star Wars movie will be shown on the December 26th Fantasy Caribbean Cruise?
I was wondering the same thing. I am guessing it will be. In the past I was able to locate what movies will be onboard, but I can't find anything this time around.

Hi! I'm 14 and going with my family on the Fantasy! I have a quick question for anyone with a teen that has been on a cruise before. I've been on plenty of cruises before but have never done the kids clubs. I'm willing to try the Edge or the Vibe this time but I know you can go to either. Does anyone have any suggestions for which I should go to?
Another question haha: are there any stage tours or cast meet ups on the Fantasy? If not is there anyway that I could meet some of the actors/actresses? That would be absolutely awesome to see that!
Thanks and see you all on the 26!!!
My daughter was 14 on our last cruise and LOVED the teen club. She made friends whom she is still in contact from other countries even! She is 16 now and will be hanging out there. If you meet Rylie she'd give you the ins and outs.

Just found this thread and I'm SO excited!
We'll be on board with our 3 kids... 10 yr old girl, 6 yr old girl and 4 yr old boy...
Would love to find out if the 9/10/11 yr old crowd goes somewhere on the first day to meet up...

Anyone else have FA kids? DD and DS have Celiac... always looking for fellow FA moms/kids for "normalcy", lol.

Can't wait!
5 more days!!!

Will be at the MCO Hyatt the night before. Anyone doing Garden Grocer for bottled water or anytihng else? Should we?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter