sweetdana

DIS Veteran
December meet for the Fantasy day New Years cruise. 12/26 -01/02

I didn't see one, so I thought I would start 1. :cool1:

7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy - Itinerary C

1 Port Canaveral, Florida — 3:45 p.m.
2 At Sea
3 Cozumel, Mexico 8:15 a.m. 3:45 p.m.
4 Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands* 10:30 a.m. 5:30 p.m.
5 Falmouth, Jamaica 7:30 a.m. 4:45 p.m.
6 At Sea
7 Castaway Cay 8:30 a.m. 4:45 p.m.
8 Port Canaveral, Florida 7:30 a.m. —

Who else is going :)

List updated

sweetdana 2 AD DD11 and DD3
JK park 2 AD DD10 and DD8
Eyore swift 2 ad DD4 DS2

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

I think we will be joining you! Just talking to my TA now. Me, DH and our 2 girls who will be 10 and 8 at cruise time. Going to try to keep this a surprise until Christmas Eve ad then fly out to MCO on Christmas Day.

I think we will be joining you! Just talking to my TA now. Me, DH and our 2 girls who will be 10 and 8 at cruise time. Going to try to keep this a surprise until Christmas Eve ad then fly out to MCO on Christmas Day.

YEAH!~!!!!!!!

I have 1 that will be just turning 11 (and 1 that will be 3.5) are you joining the FE?

AND OMG I want to hear if you succeed on the surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot keep it in that long :rotfl2::rotfl2:

YEAH!~!!!!!!! I have 1 that will be just turning 11 (and 1 that will be 3.5) are you joining the FE? AND OMG I want to hear if you succeed on the surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot keep it in that long :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yes. We love FE. That will probably make the surprise harder as I love their input on kid gifts.

I have all these surprise ideas running through my head. Wrap their packed suitcase? Wrap a box with balloons? Maybe make some magnets and wrap those? So many options. And over a year to not slip.

Hopping onto the meet thread...
Our stateroom will be DH and me along with DD4 and DS2. All of my siblings will be on the cruise as well. We sailed for NYE 2012-2013 and it was a blast! We can't wait to do it again!

The four of us also booked a last minute VGT room on the 10/25/14 cruise of the same itinerary, so we'll get to preview it for everyone!

Hopping onto the meet thread...
Our stateroom will be DH and me along with DD4 and DS2. All of my siblings will be on the cruise as well. We sailed for NYE 2012-2013 and it was a blast! We can't wait to do it again!

The four of us also booked a last minute VGT room on the 10/25/14 cruise of the same itinerary, so we'll get to preview it for everyone!

Yeah!!!! Welcome aboard!

Has anyone priced out this cruise since you booked? My room is 4K more.. than when I booked!!!! :eek:

I was arm twisting a friend into going then she was really close and it is 6K more (as she was a 2 room based on family size)...

:confused3 will it go back down?

My family will be joining you. It will be myself, husband, sons 25 and 23, and daughter 13. We sailed Christmas Dream 2013, New years Fantasy 2014, will be doing Easter Fantasy 2015 (just daughter) then this one with the boys again. I'm sure we will join the FE once again.

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. If no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, perhaps someone can start that right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

We will be with you. Haven't told wife yet. Son 7 daughter 9 at cruise day. Wife is native spanish speaker, so we enjoy Coz. Our daughter was conceived in Jamaica, so will be funny to take her "home." She's only half Nicaraguan half Gringo, though.

And, we are doing B2B on Fantasy 1/2-1/9/2016 to virgin islands. Woot.

Mitch

Told the wife tonight over nice dinner. She didn't object too much that I've spent a fortune, thankfully. Now to decide how to spring it on the kids next Christmas.

Hello.

We are the Garner Family, This will be our 5th cruise (first on the fantasy)
we have seen the FE in the past and always wondered what they were and how to get involved. We would love to join in this year if possible ?

Same here--we haven't done FE yet, and this will be our third Disney cruise. We were on Fantasy last Jan. and loved it. The first cruise we've been on where still had several things we didn't get to. Never bored. Aqua Duck was great even for sn agoraphobe like me.

I am on board as well with FE. !!! we can make a list when we get a drop closer I will update this list soon!!!!

CANNOT WAIT!!

We'll participate. Give us a little primer on FE and what we should bring.

my husband and I (Jenn) have just booked this cruise, very excited to be on the Fantasy for the 1st time and our 1st Disney Christmas! We're are happy to take part in the FE list if there is one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter