Fantasy 02/02/13

mimmi

DIS Veteran
Is there anybody else on this cruise?
We will be a party of four in two cabins (4E extended verandah):
Me (34) and my daughter (9) and my parents (59+60).
I'm still hoping that my husband will fall in love with cruising on our upcoming Dream cruise (only five more weeks :banana:) that he will spontaneously decide to come with us...

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

We are going to celebrate our youngest daughter's 8th birthday on this cruise. It will be myself, my husband, the bd girl and my eldest who will be a little shy of 12. Our first cruise!!!!!

Hi, finally there's somebody else :).
How exciting for your daughter to celebrate her birthday on the ship.
My daughter told me last week that she wants to go to Disneyland Paris for her 10 th birthday.
Now we have to wait for one year :scared1:....

Boy, do our kids aim high! My eldest went to WDW for her 8th (our first time there) and the youngest has wanted to go on a cruise for several years. We figured it would be fitting to have another BIG first on the 8th bd (-: You thought it out much better with the big two-digit birthday! What a fun celebration that should be. Have you cruised before??

We will be on the cruise as well. We have 4 daughters 14, 11, and twins 6 at time of cruise. Just got back from the Eastern Caribbean on the Magic in November. Could not resist rebooking on the Fantasy. Ship looks amazing and are so excited to set sail again.

Welcome!!
I'm getting all excited as we will be on the Dream in only 19 days :banana:.
For us, coming from Europe, travelling to Orlando is exhausting, so when I read the rumors about a 2013 med cruise I was ready to rebook but my father insists on going on the new ship and going to the Caymans and Mexico as we've been to almost all mediterranian countries, so we will definitely be on this cruise.

We' ve only cruised once before, on Carnival and we liked it well enough but I guess Disney will be much more exciting.

We have been on Disney Cruise Line twice on both Eastern and Western Caribbean. You will love it! The service is outstanding and they bend over backwards to entertain the kids and adults. We travel with a large group and everyone agrees it is the best cruise they have ever been on.

We have been on Disney Cruise Line twice on both Eastern and Western Caribbean. You will love it! The service is outstanding and they bend over backwards to entertain the kids and adults. We travel with a large group and everyone agrees it is the best cruise they have ever been on.
I'm so sure that I love it that I will book a dummy date for 2014 as soon as we are on board.
We have less than two weeks to go, I'm busybwith door magnets, FE gifts and making decorations for our suitcases, I love it already :).

How do we get started on forming a group to exchange these? I will be a first time cruiser and would really like to do this!

How do we get started on forming a group to exchange these? I will be a first time cruiser and would really like to do this!

I guess, everybody who wants to participate just says so and then somebody makes a list with our info.
We should set a deadline for a weeks before sailing.

For my 01/2012 sailing we decided only last week to FE after all and that's not much time to finish everything, I'm still very excited that we do it but if I knew it a little bit earlier next time it would be easier for me.

We would be two cabins participating.

Hi everyone! My name is Angie and my DH is Dave and we will be on this cruise to celebrate my 40th birthday (on Feb 3rd). This is our second cruise - our first one was an Eastern Carribean in October 2009 on the Magic and it was a WONDERFUL experience.

This time, we are cruising without the kids. Yep - Disney Cruise with no kids (and I can't wait!) We did the Fish Extender swap last time and that was a lot of fun. We also chatted like mad before the cruise. Some of us even met in person. I'm from central Virginia and there were a couple of families nearby who had kids the same age of my kids. We still talk today!

I know it's a year away, but time will fly. I look forward to getting to know you guys over the next year and get excited the closer we get!

:cheer2:

I forgot to mention we are staying on Deck 7 - Category 5C I think.... waiting to hear from my travel agent about the exact cabin.

Sooooooo excited!! I don't want to wish my life away, but MAN can this cruise come any sooner??? :rotfl:

As more people join the board, we can start the FE list. I would be happy to coordinate it! That was a great part of the trip last year!

We should also come up with a cute/snazzy name for the cruise. :-)

I guess, everybody who wants to participate just says so and then somebody makes a list with our info.
We should set a deadline for a weeks before sailing.

For my 01/2012 sailing we decided only last week to FE after all and that's not much time to finish everything, I'm still very excited that we do it but if I knew it a little bit earlier next time it would be easier for me.

We would be two cabins participating.

So excited, just booked our first Disney Cruise last night. We are huge Disney fans, we decided to skip the parks this year and splurge on the cruise instead. We have a 5C on deck 7 booked. We will be traveling with our DD6 & DD8. Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

You can add us to the roll call-
We are booked in a balcony room on deck 9. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise. We will be sailing with our 8 yr old girl & 6 yr old boy.
Looking forward to it!

We just booked this cruise today!

This will be our first Disney cruise. It will be me, DH, dd8, ds6 and dd2 (They will be 9, 7 and 3 when we leave!)

I am so excited!! :banana:

ETA: We would be up for a FE too.

This is so much fun hearing from all of you! I am in for any exchange group. Mentioned earlier - traveling with DH, DD (8th birthday) and DD (11 at the time of cruise). We will be on deck 8, Category 8C (Starboard / Bow) We will be traveling from the Detroit area of Michigan. My children are already begging for a Disney trip - can not wait until 2013!!!!

This is so much fun hearing from all of you! I am in for any exchange group. Mentioned earlier - traveling with DH, DD (8th birthday) and DD (11 at the time of cruise). We will be on deck 8, Category 8C (Starboard / Bow) We will be traveling from the Detroit area of Michigan. My children are already begging for a Disney trip - can not wait until 2013!!!!

This is the PERFECT age for a cruise! We did our first Disney cruise when my girls were the EXACT same age - we even set sail ON my youngest DD's 8th birthday in October 2009. We are doing this cruise without the kids and celebrating my 40th :eek: birthday.

Is this your first Disney (or any) cruise? We sailed on the Magic in 2009 and this new boat looks amazing. I am so excited and it's still so far away!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter