• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantastical Moments: Sailing the Fantasy Western Caribbean 10/25 – 11/1/2014!!!!

Thanks a lot!!! And i use a Canon Rebel T4i. My main lens, especially when on the ship, is a Sigma 18-35 f/1.8. It's great for all of the indoor shots.

You'll have an amazing time on your honeymoon. I always say that this cruise is more for adults than children. There's so much for you to do.

I will defiantly have to look into that your photos look amazing! :goodvibes I have heard that about this sailing that is the main reason we choose it as our honeymoon our wedding will be in the eastern!Looking forward to more of your TR!

Melissa

Scott, I know you are most likely very busy with life in general, but I am so looking forwarding to you continuing your trip report and especially your fantastic pictures. Have a great day!

Have loved your TR and photos. Absolutely gorgeous....and it sure doesn't hurt to have an adorable little subject! I too enjoy wandering the ship for those 'less touristy' type photos. I love seeing other people's idea for persective and angles. I have taken some inspiration from your shots for our Fantasy trip in February.

A few thoughts while reading through...as someone with a hard last name to pronounce I'm pretty sure they were genuine when they said you had a great last name, lol! On our trip earlier this month we gave them a little piece of paper with what we wanted announced...and it didn't include our last name.

The carpet "maps"...best thing ever! I definitely needed it almost every time I got off the elevator!!

Stitch is a real character. A few cruises back my son was celebrating his birthday and we had bought a cake. We weren't able to finish it after a big dinner so were carrying it back to our room. Along the way we ran into Stitch who was pretty curious about the box so we showed him the cake. Well! It was everything his 'partner/handler' could do to keep him from trying to claim it as his own. It was a lot of fun and a great memory.

Looking forward to the rest of your TR whenever you get the chance. Any more Disney cruises on the horizon?

This is such a great trip report! We've been debating pre paying for excursions, doing nonDisney ones and/or just walking around. Nice to see there is at least shops near the ports.

Scott,
Thanks for your detailed trip report! Your daughter is adorable and your photos are beautiful!
I look forward to reading about the rest of your cruise and allowing me dream about our upcoming cruise!

Gayl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter