fanny pack with three prong closure - current status?

What about a crossbody baggalini. it's no bigger than a fanny pack but doesn't go around the waist. it does hang about waist length. will that work or do I need to invest iBaggallini-Small-Monaco-Clutch-2.jpg n a fanny pack??

so You cant take cell phones in your pockets??? or like cargo button up shorts??

Absolutely nothing in the pockets. DH only had his wallet in the back pocket of his jeans and as we entered the line for Rip Ride Rockit, the CM actually checked our butt pockets. She saw the outline of his wallet and made him put it in a locker. Pretty strict, but the lockers are pretty easy to deal with.

What about a crossbody baggalini. it's no bigger than a fanny pack but doesn't go around the waist. it does hang about waist length. will that work or do I need to invest iView attachment 93012 n a fanny pack??

No cross-body at all on any of the locker rides, only the 3 prong fannie packs are allowed on the rides previously listed.

Absolutely nothing in the pockets. DH only had his wallet in the back pocket of his jeans and as we entered the line for Rip Ride Rockit, the CM actually checked our butt pockets. She saw the outline of his wallet and made him put it in a locker. Pretty strict, but the lockers are pretty easy to deal with.

No cross-body at all on any of the locker rides, only the 3 prong fannie packs are allowed on the rides previously listed.

I understand why, oh well guess if you want to ride the big boy rides you do it with only the clothes on your back. lol

FWIW, I did keep some cash and a credit card in a zipped cargo shorts pocket, and they didn't notice it. And it certainly wasn't going anywhere. And they didn't care about my watch either.

FWIW, I did keep some cash and a credit card in a zipped cargo shorts pocket, and they didn't notice it. And it certainly wasn't going anywhere. And they didn't care about my watch either.

To add on to this, when I went after Easter I had some notes and a couple of cards in a money belt and had no issues with the metal detectors. The money belt isn't at all visible, and there was zero chance of it coming off during the ride. Also no issue with my Fitbit.

They are really strict about the lockers, but the lockers are all really close to ride entrance/exits, and free for the time it takes to ride the ride. We were there for 9 days in November, rode everything a zillion times, used lockers every day and didn't pay one cent. It's really not that much of a hassle.

On the other hand, I also have a running belt thing that is just a stretchy tube with a couple slits to slide things into. It's the perfect size for a small wallet or cellphone. And that's exactly what I kept in there on the couple days I wore it in. I did remove my phone for the rides, but usually kept my wallet and room key. It was under my shirt, flush to my skin and not going anywhere unless they pulled it over my head. No one saw it or said anything. So if you have something that you don't trust in the lockers, you have options, but honestly I recommend against it. It's uncomfortable to wear all day and really just unnecessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter