Family DISign

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a group of 10 going and your designs are so cute. Can you make something with the 10 of us. If we have to be in 2 lines that is fine. And above or below the people can it say Spring break 2009 in the Disney font with our names under each of us? Here goes:

http://s532.photobucket.com/albums/...current=female-darkblonde-longwavy2-belle.jpg name: Kylie can she also wear a minnie ear hat the black ears with the red bow?

Post #35 the girl named Susan but with african american skin and black hair. Can she also wear the minnie ear hat with the bow? name: Jordan

Post #35 The man named Dwayne but with african american skin, maybe just a white shirt and jeans. Also if you can can he have a real thin mustache. name: Jarvis

Post #13 LAdy named Melanie but with light brown hair. Can she also wear the minnie ear hat with the bow? name Jill

Post #39 in the minnie outfits, girl named Nichole but made the size of Mikayla, but made with african american skin name: Jada

Post #19 Wendy no changes, just now named Sheila

Post #3 the grandma, but now made with dark brown hair can she just have a shirt on like the one Mikala has on in that picture the white with the word Disney. name: Jasmine

Post #13 Allison but with light blonde hair and maybe just a pinkish shirt and if she can can she have the pink lipstick and not the line for lips. name: Kim

Post #13 melanie but with dark brown hair with the highlights you do and no glasses. name: Angie

In your album for boys with dark blonde hair I need the one (the 4th picture) with the longer hair. name: Luc.

Can I have them situated in this order if possible, and after each person I put if they were and adult, teen or child so you can arrange the sizes of people.

Jarvis (adult), Kim (adult), Jasmine (teen) Jada (child-6 yrs), Sheila (adult), Jill (adult), Luc (teen), Angie (adult), Jordan (teen) and Kylie (teen).

I know I have asked a lot, I apologize, if it is too much do what you can do, and if it is not doable I completely understand! Thank you so much in advance!!!!
how's this?

familydesignratherbeindisney2.jpg

please let me know if anyone needs adjusting

Could you do one for me? These are just too cute!

Steve - Adult male, brown hair slightly balding with beard & mustache brown
Dawn- Adult female, shoulder length wavy brown hair
Blake - medium height blonde hair shoulder length (guy cut) brown eyes loves
stich.
Cole - medium height short blonde hair blue eyes loves mickey!
Dillan - shorter height brown hair brown eyes loves goofy!
Alyssa - shorter height blonde hair shoulder length straight, blue eyes tinker
bell fan!

Thanks so much in advance!
here is your Family DISign, sorry for the delay, let me know if anything needs to be changed

familydesign-motherof4.jpg

oh my gosh, these are so adorable. Could you do two for me. I think I may put it on a shirt.

Can you do Walt Disney World 2009 or just Walt Disney World is fine

Mom 36 long straight black hair (no bangs) parted to the side, with the black shirt and pink Mickey head or something cool like that.

Emerson girl 8 long straight dark brown hair( no bangs) parted to the same side as mom, dressed in Ariel

Allison girl 7 shoulder length dark blonde hair (no bangs) parted to the opposite side, dressed in Sleeping beauty

Then can you do a second with the same people, but dressed in regualr clothes clothes wearing Minnie ears?

Thank you soooo much!

Kristy
here is your DISign, sorry it took so long, let me know if you would like anything changed

familydesign-arielsleepingbeauty.jpg

Hi there!
I love your Disigns! They are so cute and just the sort of thing my family would go for. If you could find the time, I would positively love it if you could make one for me!

The name of our trip is Spring Break Sparkles 2009
Steph: 49, female, SUPER SHORT black hair, mickey head shirt, any "butch" bottoms, flipflops
Maggie: 13, female, long wavy dark brown/black hair, yellow shirt with Jack Skellington face if possible, shorts, flip flops
Curtis: 18 male, shaggy dirty blonde hair, glasses, wall-e shirt if possible or just plain "pixar", shorts, flip flops, maybe with a birthday hat on if you can finagle it?
Katy: 17, female, neck-length shaggy red hair, peace sign shirt if possible or just plain solid, black bottoms, flip flops

Thank you so, so much!
I would just copy your design and use it as an iron on transfer, right?

Could you do one for my family?

I plan to transfer them to a shirt, light color

Can the title read -Deason's Do Disney 2008

Can you do Walt Disney World 2008, we just came back.

Mommy 36 short red hair with the minnie ears

Daddy 39 short dark hair with mickey ears

Olivia girl 6 long curly blonde hair with minnie ears, loves Sleeping Beauty

MaKenna 5 long curly blonde hari with minnie ears, loves Belle

Thank you BUNCHES!
here is your request, sorry it took so long
familydesign-mort02031.jpg

I wasn't sure which hats you wanted so I used both
familydesign-mort02032.jpg

let me know if you need anything changed.

here is your Family DISign, sorry for the delay, let me know if anything needs to be changed

familydesign-motherof4.jpg

Thank you, thank you! Just one small change, Blake's hair is more shoulder length and more like a skater boy cut (like Luc's hair in post #61 but blond) I also PM'd you! Thanks sooo much!:thumbsup2

Your designs are amazing. We're not cruising until November, but I had to put a request in. So many choices, I thought it would be easier to post a pic of us from our last cruise:

FamilyPhoto-BeautyBeastBackdrop.jpg

For Mommy-my hair is still the same except I have glasses. On the shirt if you can put a Cinderella or Goofy.
For Daddy-he's still the same He likes Goofy or anything Star Wars.
Christopher is in the middle with the Navy shirt. He will be 5 yrs old, hair is the same. He likes Pluto or Bolt. Maybe holding a balloon as well.
Zachary is the one with the darker hair (on left). He's 7 yrs old and likes Dale hair is the same(He does like to spike it fohawk-whatever they call it these days)
Michael is the oldest (on the right with lighter hair) He's 9 years old, same hair, and likes Star Wars.

Maybe with the caption Cruising with the Mouse or something related to Cruising. We'll be on the Magic. I'm just not that creative with stuff like that.
Can I get one without the ears on and one with. Thank you so much.

Could you make MaKenna's hair the same color as Olivia's? The hair styles are perfect. :)
here is your request, sorry it took so long
familydesign-mort02031.jpg

I wasn't sure which hats you wanted so I used both
familydesign-mort02032.jpg

let me know if you need anything changed.

I love your designs. I would like to request one for our first trip to Disney World in May. It's going to be a surprise for our children so I would love being able to hand them a t-shirt with the design the morning we leave.

Jason: Adult Man with short brown hair, blue eyes, disney t-shirt and mickey ears

Angie: Adult Woman with long straight blond hair,blue eyes, disney t-shirt and minnie ears

Quentin: 9 year old boy with short blond hair, blue eyes, disney t-shirt, mickey ears,

Claire: 8 year old girl with short straight blond hair, blue eyes, disney t-shirt, minnie ears

Thanks so much. You are magical!

I would like to make a request please. Your DISigns are just too cute!

Pooh --- Just like mommy in post #65 but with the name Pooh ---favorite character is pooh
Annabelle--- Just like MaKenna in Post #65 but with dark red hair ---favorite character is tinker bell
Mary Pratt ---Just like Nichole in post #13---favorite character is minni mouse
Judy ---65 yr old grandmother with redish grayish short hair like Peggy in post #3.---no favorite character...how about fairy godmother or if not FG, Mickey

I would like for each person to wear the traditional minnie ears with red polkadot bow. I would prefer that everyone just wear a t-shirt with a disney character instead of the princess costumes. If you can't do their favorite character, Mickey ears with be just fine.

Our trip WDW is in 2009.

OMG!!! How cute are your Disigns!

I have a rquest for you (hope it makes sense)

Disney Wonder
1-5 March 2009

Mike - Dark brown Hair (he is military so it has to be short) With classic Mikey Ears (if you can do eye color, green please)
Classic Mickey Head Shirt (any color) & Jeans

Kim - Pixie cut Dark Red hair with Minnie Ears
Tinkerbell shirt (any color) and jeans
Glasses (if you can do eye color, blue please)

If this is too much no worries.

Thanks,
Kim
sorry it took so long, I'm not at a computer as much any more

please let me know if you need anything changed

familydesign-flick.jpg

sorry it took so long, I'm not at a computer as much any more

please let me know if you need anything changed

familydesign-flick.jpg

These are sooo awesome!!!! This looks just like me!! I have two huge favors. Can you add the Mickey and Minnie ears (the classic black ones) and our names (Mike and Kim) If it is too much trouble no worries.

Thanks again,
Kim

LOVE THESE!!!!! Would you mind creating my family:

The Rhodes Family across the top

Graig: Dark Brown, short hair, tall and skinny Daddy. With jeans and a Mickey or Goofy shirt.

Susie: Blonde, shoulder length hair (the Mommy) with Minnie ears, red mickey or minnie shirt with jeans.

Sarah: Brown shoulder length hair with minnie ears. Wearing 8 year-old looking disney shirt (mickey or minnie) and jeans.

Emma: Blonde hair is long (maybe in Pigtails or braids), Minnie ears, 4 year-old mickey or minnie shirt and jeans.

Thank you so much!
here you go, sorry it took so long, if you need anything changed, please let me know

familydesign-sandiegosusie.jpg

Can you do a family design for me? Here are the family members

Dad – Tall with short gray hair. Orange Tigger shirt.
Brandon – Medium height, he’s 13, with brown hair. If you could do a kind of spikey, short hair, that would be great. Pirate Mickey shirt if you have it, or pirates of the Caribbean, in dark red or navy.
David – Short, he’s 4, with light brown hair. The same cut as Brandon’s. Blue or yellow Wall-e shirt.
Brittany – Slightly taller than Brandon, with long brown hair, slightly wavy. Green Tinkerbell shirt, short sleeves.
Mom – Same height as Brandon, with brown short curly hair, but not as poofy as the last one in the first picture. Winnie the Pooh shirt, whatever color you think best. With glasses.

Can you also do one with nicer outfits
Dad, Brandon, and David – In collared shirts, different colors
Brittany – The same outfit as the 5th girl in post #1
Mom – in the same dress as Angie in post #61

In both can you situate the people like you did the third time in post #3. I would like it to be titled “Disney Vacation 2009”

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter