Family DISign

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are amazing!!

If it's not too much trouble, could you put glasses on Allison? If not, it's okay, we'll pretend she has contacts! :goodvibes

I can't wait for my family to see these designs!!

Thanks again,
Jes
I gave Allison her glasses, if you would like anything else changed, please let me know

familydeisign-grumpjes241-1.jpg

familydeisign-grumpjes242-1.jpg

Would you be able to make Cody's hairstyle shorter and the same color as Kendall's? If it's not too much trouble, could you put Wendy in pink and Tracey in royal blue? It looks great. It really resembles my family.
here are the changes you asked for, with and without the mickey ears

familydeisign-iluv2go2disney3.jpg

familydeisign-iluv2go2disney2.jpg

if you need anything else fixed, please let me know

I gave Allison her glasses, if you would like anything else changed, please let me know

familydeisign-grumpjes241-1.jpg

familydeisign-grumpjes242-1.jpg

Thank you so much for making the changes! These are going to be a huge hit with my family!!

I feel really bad asking...because the designs are really great...but do you think you could give Nichole and Jessica hair like Allison's? The hair they have makes them look really young...Jessica is an adult (that's me!) and I don't really do ribbons or girly things like that. :rotfl2:

If you could me Allison's hair (same color even) that would be perfect. If you could give Nichole Allison's hair but keep it lighter that would also be perfect. I tried to do it myself because I feel bad asking but I couldn't make the pieces work.

Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent!

Jes

Disney Wonder 2009
Mike-Dark brown hair and gotee if possible
Tracy-Short dark brown hair
Kylie-9 years shoulder lenght blond wavy hair with glasses

and

Walt Disney World 2009

Mike -Dark brown hair and gotee if possible
Tracy- Short dark brown hair
Kylie-9 years old Shoulder length blond wavy hair with glasses
Peyton 2 years girl short brown hair.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!! These are so so so cute!!!
I know you are swamped but if you have time between now and saturday morning..is there anyway you can do these two for me still?
I am so very sorry I missed your request

familydeisign-dsnymoners1.jpg

familydeisign-dsnymoners2.jpg

I would like to ask for a couple of designs. Could I also get the Disney family kids only: Boy- small, (he's 2) medium brown, short black hair. Girl- Short, (she's 12) fair, "thick", brown hair shoulder length. Thank you so much, Tami )O(

familydeisign-Tamipokeydog.jpg

Thank you so much for making the changes! These are going to be a huge hit with my family!!

I feel really bad asking...because the designs are really great...but do you think you could give Nichole and Jessica hair like Allison's? The hair they have makes them look really young...Jessica is an adult (that's me!) and I don't really do ribbons or girly things like that. :rotfl2:

If you could me Allison's hair (same color even) that would be perfect. If you could give Nichole Allison's hair but keep it lighter that would also be perfect. I tried to do it myself because I feel bad asking but I couldn't make the pieces work.

Jes
I'll work on it this week for you

Your designs are too cute! How kind of you to do these for everyone! :yay: I have a family requests please. :goodvibes

#1- 'Walt Disney World' at top... 4 adults w/ their names(in order)

-Billy - grey, very short/balding hair (My dad... ;) )
-Melody - dark brownish/black hair short and spikey similar to the mom in the example
-Jen - short spikey hair (shorter than Melody's) dark blonde/reddish hair... She is very much a 'tom boy' if you could make her clothes like the jeans and tee or polo kinda look?
-Tarah - dark brown hair, very long and curly. wears glasses

I like the type of clothes in the example and if Billy and Jen could wear Mickey ears and Melody and Tarah wear Minnie ears.

Thanks so much! :flower3: :worship:

familydeisign-TeaForTulips.jpg

I have a request for a family honeymoon that will be celebrated at Disney in January

The Dad - Dwayne Can he wear a black tshirt that says NCSHP on it and jeans?

The Mom - Susan Can she wear a pink shirt?

The 7 you son - Stone Is there anyway you can put on autism awareness ribbon on his shirt? If not the DISign will be awesome either way.Can the boy have a darker smile and eyes like the adults?

I thank you in advance for helping out honeymoon be more special.
here is your DISign, if you need any changes please let me know

familydeisign-SusieStone.jpg

Hi and Happy New Year. These families are so beautiful, do you think you could do one for me? Here are the details:

Mike - dark hair, combed back, and glasses (basically your standard style with glasses) in a Goofy Shirt and jeans
Sharon - dark short hair, casual clothes, pants and red shirt
Shawn - 13 years old, thin, glasses, dark brown hair with bangs, not real long, with an autism ribbon on his shirt, jeans or khakis
Lauren - 8 years old and a little chunky, shoulder length dark brown hair, can you do Mickey ears with a birthday hat or a birthday design on her shirt? If you can do the birthday hat, then she could be in a Belle dress, or a Donald shirt and jeans.
Can you do a title - Doughertys Do Disney World 2009
Line up - Mike, Shawn, Lauren, Sharon

Feel free to PM if you'd like, rather than do it on here.

Thanks so much.

These are amazing! What program do you use to make/edit them? I have a Grand Gathering this December and I would like to do something with these guys. But there are 14 of us and I don't want to ask you to make so many changes to the exisitng onnes.

Do you have any babies? Our youngest will only be 1 year old at the time of the trip.

These are terrific!

These are amazing! What program do you use to make/edit them? I have a Grand Gathering this December and I would like to do something with these guys. But there are 14 of us and I don't want to ask you to make so many changes to the exisitng onnes.

Do you have any babies? Our youngest will only be 1 year old at the time of the trip.

These are terrific!
I dont have any babies (but I could make somebody really small, maybe being held by somebody else) and I use Photo Shop to create these, but with enough time I could do a grand gathering for you

I would need Name / Gender, approx height, hair color (see first post) hair style (see first post), prefered clothing, hats or no hats

Your disfamilies are fabulous!!
Could you please disign one for my family??

(I can't seem to cut & paste so I can't show you which one I like best, but your the pro so I'll let you decide! It'll be fun! )

I like the ones with mickey/minnie hats on & names underneath...

Dad - brown hair & glasses - big guy

Isaiah - brown hair & glasses - medium size boy

Amanda - light brown long hair - small girl

Owen - brown hair - small boy

Mom - brown long hair - big girl

You could add Disney World 2009 if you want.

Thank you so much!!
:worship:
here is your requested DISign, if you would like any changes please let me know

familydesign-tinkermom23.jpg

Jes
I changed their hair for you, I kept it long with a different hair style for them, hope you like it, if not, please let me know, and I will change it

familydesign-grumpjes241-2copy.jpg

familydeisign-grumpjes242-2.jpg

I changed their hair for you, I kept it long with a different hair style for them, hope you like it, if not, please let me know, and I will change it

familydesign-grumpjes241-2copy.jpg

familydeisign-grumpjes242-2.jpg

Thank you so much!! You are AMAZING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter