Fall/Fall Advantage 2009 interviews

I had my interview today! It was supposed to be at 12:15 with Kirsten, but apparently she was having technical difficulties, so another woman named Elizabeth called and asked if I'd be willing to switch to 12:45, which I did.

I had Rhonda, and she was very nice! My top choices are Attractions, Merchandise, and FSFB, but I didn't get any questions about that one. :confused3

I think it went well! She said I'd hear in about 3-4 weeks--I can't wait! :goodvibes

I hope we hear back sooner! I cannot wait..............
Hey, Cloudless Nights, what part of Mass are you from?

I live in Boston now, but I'm originally from the South Shore--Braintree/Brockton area. :goodvibes

:wave2: I'm in Boston too, for school! And I live in MetroBoston. Hopefully we'll be able to meet down in Florida... :crowded: (I always wanted to use this one, I know it has nothing to do with anything, but it's so cute!)

GAguy_DCP said:
Ahh.. my interview is tomorrow.. at 1:30PM... a little nervous

Just relax about an hour or so before your interview. Drink some water, maybe read a bit while waiting for the call. Even, if it would make you feel better, think about the questions you may be asked, and how you would answer them. That's what I did. And make sure you have all your papers (and your epresentation code, even though I was never asked for it) right in front of you, so you're not scrambling.

I had my interview today! It was supposed to be at 12:15 with Kirsten, but apparently she was having technical difficulties, so another woman named Elizabeth called and asked if I'd be willing to switch to 12:45, which I did.

I had Rhonda, and she was very nice! My top choices are Attractions, Merchandise, and FSFB, but I didn't get any questions about that one. :confused3

I think it went well! She said I'd hear in about 3-4 weeks--I can't wait! :goodvibes

I had Rhonda too! She was really nice, wasn't she? She said that she had a very pleasant conversation with me, so I'm taking that as a good sign. I hope we all hear back soon!!! :goodvibes

Anyone interviewed with Linda yet?

Wish me luck! I think i'm more nervous now than I was the first time. Interviewing at 11am tomorrow morning.

Good luck to everyone with interviews today! Please let us know how they go!

Hiya everyone~! It’s Jordan again. I want to congratulate everyone who has survived their phone interviews and wish the rest of you good luck! I’ve got my phone interview in a couple of hours, and I’m nervous and excited! I’m hoping for a hospitality or PhotoPass position. Keep your fingers crossed for me! :thumbsup2

Cheers,

Jordan

One hour until my interview. My top three are Character Attendant, Attractions, and Merchandise.

Hiya everyone~! It’s Jordan again. I want to congratulate everyone who has survived their phone interviews and wish the rest of you good luck! I’ve got my phone interview in a couple of hours, and I’m nervous and excited! I’m hoping for a hospitality or PhotoPass position. Keep your fingers crossed for me! :thumbsup2

Cheers,

Jordan

Good luck! Let us know what happens

I survived!!! :thumbsup2 The phone interview went well; it sounds like I'm being considered more for PhotoPass than hospitality (Annette said that they were reserving the hospitality positions for college seniors/CP alumni :sad1: ). She also asked me a couple questions about the character attendant role, so maybe I'll be Mickey's bodyguard, lol. Now I have to wait until the end of February to find out! :crazy2:

Good luck on your interviews; it's really not that bad once you start talking. :goodvibes

Thanks for all your support and good wishes!!! :grouphug:

Jordan

I just finished my interview with Linda. I think it went well. She wasnt sure if photopass has a longsleeve option (i have tattoos). I hope it does. I really want that position.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter