Fall/Fall Advantage 2009 interviews

GApeach0407

But who cares, no big deal, i want more
Hey!!!

Since we have all started setting up interviews. Let's post times and who the interview is with and then when you get done, just post some tips etc.. about your interview and interviewer. :) Mine is this tuesday at 2:45 est with Nancy

pixiedust: :cheer2: Good Luck everyone!!! :cheer2: pixiedust:

Good luck to everyone who is interviewing today! Please tell is how it went! I'll be looking forward to hear from you all!

Mine is Wed. 28th at 1:45pm with Margie (I think that's the name, i couldn't hear her very well)...

good luck all!

I just got off the phone! Elizabeth is so nice! I think I did better the first time I interviewed :( but hopefully I did fine. I think I had good answers, but I may have talked too much. They said I should hear back at the end of Feb.

I just got off the phone! Elizabeth is so nice! I think I did better the first time I interviewed :( but hopefully I did fine. I think I had good answers, but I may have talked too much. They said I should hear back at the end of Feb.

Don't worry! I'm sure you did great! :goodvibes

My phone interview is on Wednesday the 28th at 11:15. I'm sooooo nervous! :scared:

-Jordan

Mine is Wed. 28th at 1:45pm with Margie (I think that's the name, i couldn't hear her very well)...

good luck all!

I have Margie as well!
My interview is on the 29th at 12:15pm

Good luck to you and everyone else!

By the way. Does anyone know the questions they asked for PhotoPass? That's my number one choice.

-Chris

Awsome! I'm sure you did fine though. :)

I have Margie as well!
My interview is on the 29th at 12:15pm

Good luck to you and everyone else!

By the way. Does anyone know the questions they asked for PhotoPass? That's my number one choice.

-Chris

I don't unfortunately (since Photopass was just released to CPs for the first time this semester). But I may after Monday (I have Photopass down for one of my role choices).

I don't unfortunately (since Photopass was just released to CPs for the first time this semester). But I may after Monday (I have Photopass down for one of my role choices).

My cousin was bummed when they added photopass because it wasn't available for him when he extended for this spring.

Keep me posted, please! :)

Wednesday at 11am Pacific Time!! Totally stoked haha just have to remember to stay calm or i'll start talking a mile a minute :rotfl2:

:earsboy: My interview is Wednesday at 12:15 with Kirsten.

Wishing everyone the best of luck! May your letters arrive soon. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter