Fall/Fall Advantage 2009 interviews

My interview is at 9:15 tomorrow morning.. ahhh! Going to sleep now!! :faint:
I'll post my after-interview thoughts when I'm done. =)

Me tomorrow morning --> :coffee:

So, I finished. I didn't get asked about my favorite ride, which was pretty sad.. =(

And I got the space mountain question, the pool view question, and the child beating up the character question. I was surprised that they still are asking the space mountain question, but I guess it's a good question, even if it's not going to matter while we're there.

I didn't feel that good about it, but we'll see in a few weeks, I guess. Good luck to Joanna and Elphie, who have them today too!!!!!

Ohhh nevermind its in the presentation!! So for those of you who have interviewed any really out there questions being asked?!? Good Luck to everyone who still has an upcoming one!

Oh and I'm interviewing Monday at 10AM Eastern...with Rhonda!

I had my interview today as well.

My top choice was merchandise. The question for that was give an example of when you've had to multitask.

I also expressed interest in full service food and beverage. They asked me what I thought my job duties would be. For the photopass photographer they just asked what type of photography experience I had. And for character attendant they asked about a child being rough with the character.

The interview went ok...I think I did pretty well up to the merchandise question, which is the role I really want. Everything after that slowly went downhill, but hopefully my answers to those questions won't affect my merchandise chances:confused3

I had my interview!!! I think it went pretty well. I really liked my interviewer. She was really nice. I got several questions about character attendant, 2 about attractions, and 1 for photopass (I didn't get any for FSFB). Now comes the longest wait ever!

I didn't feel that good about it, but we'll see in a few weeks, I guess. Good luck to Joanna and Elphie, who have them today too!!!!!

Thank you! It went well. :)

So, I finished. I didn't get asked about my favorite ride, which was pretty sad.. =(

And I got the space mountain question, the pool view question, and the child beating up the character question. I was surprised that they still are asking the space mountain question, but I guess it's a good question, even if it's not going to matter while we're there.

what is the pool view question? Anyway, good luck and let us know!

I had my interview!!! I think it went pretty well. I really liked my interviewer. She was really nice. I got several questions about character attendant, 2 about attractions, and 1 for photopass (I didn't get any for FSFB). Now comes the longest wait ever!

Thank you! It went well. :)

yay! Congrats Joanna! keep us posted!

Hey I'm new to the boards. :) My interview is on Thursday at 3:45. The main role I want is Hospitality. Does anyone know which of the Disney resorts I'd be working for?

Hey I'm new to the boards. :) My interview is on Thursday at 3:45. The main role I want is Hospitality. Does anyone know which of the Disney resorts I'd be working for?

Welcome to the DIS! :)

You could work at any of the Disney resorts.

Hospitality is my 2nd choice...Vacation Planner my first! Good luck to you!! Let me know how the interview is for hospitality haven't seen anyone post about that one yet!

I'm so nervous! My interview is tomorrow at 10:15!!!!! I'll be so devastated if I don't make it... :scared:

Hospitality is my first choice, I'll make sure to post afterwards to let you know how it went! :)

I'm so nervous! My interview is tomorrow at 10:15!!!!! I'll be so devastated if I don't make it... :scared:

Hospitality is my first choice, I'll make sure to post afterwards to let you know how it went! :)

Good luck!!:)

Hospitality is my 2nd choice...Vacation Planner my first! Good luck to you!! Let me know how the interview is for hospitality haven't seen anyone post about that one yet!
Hospitality was my second choice too. They asked me a few questions...
I, however, am not sure if I'm allowed to post them, because I don't want to be "too helpful," but let me say that they're all online if you google stuff about pool views.....

And I'm glad yours went well Joanna! You will have no trouble getting in.... for the fifth time! :thumbsup2

Good luck! Hospitality will be one of my first choices too! Please let us know how it went!

55 minutes left... ack i am soooo nervous!!

Here's the list of my top 5 roles i would like

1. Full Service Food & Beverage
2. Hospitality
3. Attractions
4. Character Attendant
5. Merchandise

I put Merch on there but I hope I get it as a last resort because I really want to do something different while I'm down at Disney rather than "retail" because I've been working in retail since 05.

Hi everyone!

I just finished my interview! I think I did fine, I may have talked too fast at some points though. Rhonda was very nice, and it was a pleasure talking to her! The questions were pretty standard, nothing too difficult. Just be yourselves!:thumbsup2
She said that I would hear back in 3-4 weeks. Thanks for all the support everyone!

Good luck to everyone whose interview is coming up!!!! :cheer2:

55 minutes left... ack i am soooo nervous!!

Here's the list of my top 5 roles i would like

1. Full Service Food & Beverage
2. Hospitality
3. Attractions
4. Character Attendant
5. Merchandise

I put Merch on there but I hope I get it as a last resort because I really want to do something different while I'm down at Disney rather than "retail" because I've been working in retail since 05.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter