Fall 2016 planning (continuation of 2016 Free Dining Watch)

ok gotta ask :scratchin how do you get MNSSHP tickets cheap?? Weve been on the hunt for a while now.
We have 3 trips coming up and beyond excited :sulley::tigger::mickeyjum First trip we leave in 6 days for our :car: down to DW, then OCT 28, and end the exciting:smickey: year off on DEC 8.

There is a special military price for $50 on certain days, but you can't buy them until you get there (or you can have them FedExed, but I won't be doing that).

Three trips, wow! That's so exciting!

OHHH man we are down to 12 days and I am already too excited to wait anymore!!!! I am already in the process of picking dates and resort for BB so when we are there I already have a package in mind.... It seems really unreal how fast this trip has come up. We have been bouncing the idea of doing the MNSSHP but we are too indecisive right now so I think we will end up putting off til next trip (maybe).

Everyone's trip is coming up so quickly, and I just want to go tomorrow!!!!!
In a week I'll have spent my first day at Epcot.

ok gotta ask :scratchin how do you get MNSSHP tickets cheap?? Weve been on the hunt for a while now.
We have 3 trips coming up and beyond excited :sulley::tigger::mickeyjum First trip we leave in 6 days for our :car: down to DW, then OCT 28, and end the exciting:smickey: year off on DEC 8.
I have one coming up in six days. Then I have one coming up in Jan, staying at the conteporary for that one, then back to pop next sept.

Does anybody know if the Memory Maker special Belle M&G at Heritage House has closed? The closing date was the 1st, but I didn't know if they extended it. If we can't see Belle there, we will need to add in the village belle M&G during MNSSHP, since Belle is my DDs fav. Just hoping they kept her at Heritage and we can see her on our MK day before the party!

2 out of 3 kids just went back to school yesterday and I just realized next Thursday I have to make our FP! Now if I can just amuse my DS3 for awhile I might be able to come up with my plan.:)

2 out of 3 kids just went back to school yesterday and I just realized next Thursday I have to make our FP! Now if I can just amuse my DS3 for awhile I might be able to come up with my plan.:)
I have to make mine next Tuesday. I know which attractions I want to FP+ but a few I don't know what I should do. EE at AK, we are going to Rope Drop it and the kids really want to ride it at night but right now the schedule for November has AK closing at 6PM. Plus if I use the last FP+ for late in the day that restricts me for trying to get a 4th one.

Since this is a continuation of the free dining thread...
Did anyone have luck booking the week of Thanksgiving? If so would you be willing to tell me what resort you managed to get? We are thinking of going next fall during the week of 11/19 until the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

I have to make mine next Tuesday. I know which attractions I want to FP+ but a few I don't know what I should do. EE at AK, we are going to Rope Drop it and the kids really want to ride it at night but right now the schedule for November has AK closing at 6PM. Plus if I use the last FP+ for late in the day that restricts me for trying to get a 4th one.
I know it's so hard to plan AK day with the closing time still at 6:00! I don't know about EE (my kids were too little last year) but KS had no more availability for the whole day really early in the day. We used all our FP+ and the kids wanted to get a 4th FP for KS so they could ride it again and they were all gone. I don't like that the Star Wars Fireworks schedule at HS for October. It is only on Monday's, Wednesday's,Friday's and Saturday's. We have Fantasmic dinner reservations on a Wednesday and wanted to see the fireworks on Sunday. If they keep this same schedule for November it really complicates my plans.

I know it's so hard to plan AK day with the closing time still at 6:00! I don't know about EE (my kids were too little last year) but KS had no more availability for the whole day really early in the day. We used all our FP+ and the kids wanted to get a 4th FP for KS so they could ride it again and they were all gone. I don't like that the Star Wars Fireworks schedule at HS for October. It is only on Monday's, Wednesday's,Friday's and Saturday's. We have Fantasmic dinner reservations on a Wednesday and wanted to see the fireworks on Sunday. If they keep this same schedule for November it really complicates my plans.
Does anyone know of a way I can view a list of all of the nighttime shows for one night on a daily or weekly period, without going park-by-park?

It's probably super easy, but I didn't see a way.

I have a question about luggage and Magical Express... our flight is due to land at 9:55pm. I heard the cut-off for Disney getting your luggage for you is 10pm. Do you think we'll end up getting our own luggage at MCO?
We have a late-ish flight too. I am not planning on putting the tags on at all. As much as I love the ME and that Disney will graciously collect and deliver our bags, I think we're better off just managing them ourselves so we can check right in and have them. I wouldn't want to wait till all hours for my bags to show up at our room. If I'm not making sense, can someone tell me? LOL!! I could be totally off!

Does anyone know of a way I can view a list of all of the nighttime shows for one night on a daily or weekly period, without going park-by-park?

It's probably super easy, but I didn't see a way.
I usually check easywdw for a monthly calendar and you look week by week with all the shows listed. It gets updated when Disney updates there schedule so right now the Star Wars fireworks are not listed for November. There maybe another way to search for all the nighttime shows but this is the only way I've figured out how to do more than 1 day at a time.

Hope your kids enjoyed their summer break!! Good luck with your FP picks!!

I feel your pain regarding fireworks and Fantasmic. Our HS day is a Tuesday so now I'm trying to figure how best to park hop over and see the fireworks without having to redo my schedule too much.

I usually check easywdw for a monthly calendar and you look week by week with all the shows listed. It gets updated when Disney updates there schedule so right now the Star Wars fireworks are not listed for November. There maybe another way to search for all the nighttime shows but this is the only way I've figured out how to do more than 1 day at a time.

Actually, easywdw is not a good place to look since he has suspended his crowd calendars for the time being. http://www.disboards.com/threads/easywdw-crowd-calendars.3542001/

TP recommends making FP+ for KS late afternoon which creates the same problem; no chance to get 4th FP+. we have a 10:30 ADR for Tusker House, will make FP+ for after 12PM. predicted crowd level of 4 so hopefully we can get alot done standby.

does stink that the DHS schedule is not going to be expanded for November any time soon. we are there on a Wednesday so hope it works out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter