Fairytale Vacation Package - here's what I got

I really hope this gets extended:( I am starting law school and am in grad school all summer. The only time we can go is when the semester ends in Dec:( DD really wants Disney and at 4, I think this is the perfect age for us to go:D

Keeping fingers crossed:cool:

For our package we got ressies at Wilderness Lodge for July 19 to July 26, 3 standard rooms with woods view, for 4 adults and 12 children all for $5,926.
We are very excited about going back and this deal for us was just too good to pass up.

when I called for ressies I mentioned to them that , I wasnt so proud of their new visa offical park card no great bargains, they assured me that they were working on something comming out real soon thanks cmatt love those blues city cafe bbq-ribs on beal street so gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

melt in your mouth,, cmatt have some for me wont you ?

love your town

yup! This is definitely a barbeque town. You can't find a street without barbeque somewhere on it. :D

Originally posted by jjjbennett
ok here's my quote is this any good??

Old Key West 2 bedroom villa for 7 days in August plus UPH's for 6 adults ( at least by Disney standards) and 1 kid for $3,980.71

It seems like a lot but I've never looked into a 2 bedroom villa at OKW. Could I do better renting points? dates 8/22 to 8/29

A two bedroom villa at OKW for a 8/22 check in and a 8/29 departure would be 263 points. I suppose it depends on what you could get the points for. It looks like UPHs for 7 nights for your size party would be over 2300.00

If you paid 10.00 a point it looks like you are saving about 1000.00 with the reservations you currently hold. Sounds like a pretty good deal then.

You will love OKW. A 2 bedroom villa with 1400 square feet of space will come in handy with a party your size ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter