Fairy Godmailer

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by ahalla, Jul 15, 2011.

1. ahalla

ahalla Mouseketeer

My family is visiting Disney in October and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to be a fairy godmailer for my kids? I would love to be a fairy godmailer for any family in return. I did this for our trip three years ago and the kids loved it.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. candygirlIRE

candygirlIRE Mouseketeer

We are there just the week before you so I am guessing we can be of no use as you likely would not get it in time -- but I think it's a great idea!!!

4. Tinkershelly

Tinkershelly <font color=royalblue>DisneyWorld trip winner!<br>

Can you tell me what you would like to happen and when? I might leaving for Disney too late for you, but with 83 views to this thread I'm sure someone could help out but might not be sure what you need done. :thumbsup2

5. 3pletprincesses

3pletprincesses DIS Veteran

I don't mind doing it. I willk be there the last week of August. Pm me your info.

6. ahalla

ahalla Mouseketeer

Thanks for the offers everyone! I really appreciate it. 3pletprincesses has offered to help me out! Thank you! Now I would like to pay it forward. If anyone is going to be in Disney after us, and would like a fairy godmailer, please pm your info. I will send to the first 3 who respond.