Fairy Godmailer

ahalla

Mouseketeer
My family is visiting Disney in October and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to be a fairy godmailer for my kids? I would love to be a fairy godmailer for any family in return. I did this for our trip three years ago and the kids loved it.

We are there just the week before you so I am guessing we can be of no use as you likely would not get it in time -- but I think it's a great idea!!!

Can you tell me what you would like to happen and when? I might leaving for Disney too late for you, but with 83 views to this thread I'm sure someone could help out but might not be sure what you need done. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the offers everyone! I really appreciate it. 3pletprincesses has offered to help me out! Thank you! Now I would like to pay it forward. If anyone is going to be in Disney after us, and would like a fairy godmailer, please pm your info. I will send to the first 3 who respond.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter