****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an amazing idea. :goodvibes I'm going in March 9-15, it is the first time for all of my kids (13, 6, 5, and 3) and my cousin (18). I will have to come back here and sign up to send some while we are there. Is there a post box on the property? Since it is my first time going in over 20 years, about how much are the post cards? (We are budgeting everything, and I'd like to include enough money to send to a couple family's)

I'm not sure I have enough post right now for PMs so I might have to come back in January or something. :lmao:

I know I have tons of questions... I kinda feel like I am asking so much that I'll be an expert in no time. :laughing:

We will be @ Disneyworld Oct 24 - Nov 1. If anyone will be there in the next two weeks and would be willing, please PM me and I will give you the details. I have granddaughters that are 2 and 4. They would love receiving a postcard prior to their trip. It is the first trip for both.... :yay:

My family will be in the World on Oct 18 - 24 and I would love to be a fairy godmailer :goodvibes. I would love to spread a little magic for up to 3 families that would like a post card mailed to their little ones. PM me with your details.

If someone will be in the World in the next few weeks and would be willing to mail my princess a Mickey post card, please PM me. Since we leave on the 18th, I would like to get it at least a few days before we leave. TIA

Sending you a pm

We will be at WDW the end of October. If you could use some pixie dust, I'd love to help out! I'll mail to the first 3 families that pm me.

Also, if anyone will be there in the next week or so, I'd love to have a card for my kids.

TIA

Is anyone going this week that could mail one postcard out to my daughter? I did this several years ago and she just asked me why did Mickey or someone not mail me a card for this trip? I felt terrible I didn't get on it... Can someone help me? I will return the favor when we go!

sch17@bellsouth.net

thanks a million!

Vickie:yay:

My family and I are leaving next Wednesday for Disney and while I didn't find a Fairy Godmailer here...I am willing to do postcards for several children (up to 5)....pm me if you need one!

We have a family trip planned 11/27 - 12/6. My daughter and neice would be so thrilled to get a postcard from one of the characters. If anyone is interested in being a fairy godmailer, it would make our day.

Also, I would be more than happy to return the favor while we are in Disney. Please PM me if you could be a fairy godmailer for us, or if you are looking for one.

Thanks,
Diana

Hi,

Forgive me, I am new to the DisBoards and just heard about the Fairy Godmailers reading a PTR. My question is, how soon should I post a request to have one sent to my daughter? We are not going until September 2010--it will be her first trip.

Thank you,
Stephanie

we will be arriving Oct 27.
i've already had a generous DIS'er offer to mail me cards but would like to mail to some while i am there.
I'll take 4 pm's
fair warning though- i can't master mickey handwriting or anything like that!

We will be going Oct 24 - Nov 1. I already have one child on my list but would be happy to send a postcard to 2 others. If you need one for a trip in November, PM me.:littleangel:

I have filled all the places now. I have 5 so that is probably my limit for this trip. I hope all of you that haven't found one will find a fair godmailer.

Have a great trip!!

We will be @ Disneyworld Oct 24 - Nov 1. If anyone will be there in the next two weeks and would be willing, please PM me and I will give you the details. I have granddaughters that are 2 and 4. They would love receiving a postcard prior to their trip. It is the first trip for both.... :yay:

Bumping and hoping for a response....it would be greatly appreciated!! :rolleyes1

Is there anybody who will be there with in the next week (or is there now) that could send my little girls a postcard? They love the princesses and it would mean so much to them (and me!) to get a special note in the mail.

Hi everyone, hope you all are having a good Monday! I would love to find someone that would be willing to send two post cards, one for my kids and one to my sisters kids (first trip) Our trip is in Nov.

Thank you

will be there oct 14 to oct 23 if someone needs some fairy dust. First five people? how do i send mail btw? just bring it to the front desk or are there easily locatable mail boxes?

I have my 5 people to mail too so I'm done if someone is going in the next few days i'd love to have one scent for me. would probably need to be mailed by the 9th to make it.

We were the recipient of a wonderful postcard from our fairy godmailer cuppycake. We will be at WDW from Oct 10-17. If anyone is looking for a fairy godmailer during that time (up to 5 cards), please pm me.

Thanks!

Hello!!
We are taking our daughter (5) for her frist trip from Feb 10-16. We will be giving her the trip as a Christmas gift. :santa:

Is there anyone going over Christmas that could mail her a card?

I would be more than happy to send some when we are down in Feb.

PM me and let me know!!:)

Thank you!!!

Hello! I am taking my family on our first trip and my friends family is going with us. I am looking for someone that can mail us a postcard for my girls

We were the recipient of a wonderful postcard from our fairy godmailer cuppycake. We will be at WDW from Oct 10-17. If anyone is looking for a fairy godmailer during that time (up to 5 cards), please pm me.

Thanks!

I have reached the limit of cards that I can send (and then some) due to also mailing some to my kid's friends. I will confirm with you by pm shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter