****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessje, I would love to send something to your boys. We will be in WDW the beginning of Dec. Just PM your info to me.

I'd love it if someone would like to be a FG for my kiddos! I have three kids - DS (4), DD (2), and DD (2). One postcard for all three would be more than enough... Our trip dates are November 29th to December 9th. Also, we are going with friends who have a DD (3). If you wouldn't mind sending one to her, too, that would be wonderful!

And - if anyone would like me to be FG for their kids, let me know! I can do up to five...

Thanks!

I never managed to find someone one to fairy godmailer me but i did do 5 of them myself. My daugher now misses mickey mouse (she's almost 3) and asks if we can "go back and visit him". She would be so excited if someone would send her a glad you came post card w/ him on it. If anyone is willing please send me a PM i wish i had had the hindsight to send one before we left.

We are going to DW on Tuesday, if anyone would like us to send a postcard send me a PM with the information and I will be sure to send one out while we are down there. :yay:

Will be in DW Nov 30- Dec 8.:woohoo:
Willing to send post card or Christmas Card (your choice) to the first 5 that PM.

Hi all!

I'm looking for a FGM to send a card. If you will be there the last week of November or first week of December and would be willing to send a card, please PM me.

BTW, we'll be there 12/11-12/18. I will send 4 cards to the first DISers to PM.

Thanks! :wizard:

Hi we will be down there Dec 6th-12th and I would love for my kids to get postcards anytime before that. I have DS 4 who LOVES Toy Story and DD 1 who loves any of the princesses.

If anyone has any can help out I would be more than happy to pay it forward.
Thanks

Hi all!

I'm looking for a FGM to send a card. If you will be there the last week of November or first week of December and would be willing to send a card, please PM me.

BTW, we'll be there 12/11-12/18. I will send 4 cards to the first DISers to PM.

Thanks! :wizard:

I'll be there Dec 4th thru the 11th if you want to PM me with info. We're practically neighbors. I'm traveling from Indianapolis.

We'll be there December 4th-11th if anybody would like a post card mailed after that date. PM me with specifics.

We will be there Nov 28- Dec 3! If someone would like a postcard. First 5 to pm me with details. I would love for my girls to get postcards before or after our trip dd8 and dd4.:goodvibes:rolleyes1

Hi we're going to be in DW Nov.27-30 and I had a
FGM that sent cards to my 2 boys but for some reason my oldest daughter's hasn't shown up!:confused3 I'm hoping someone who is at DW now or will be within the next week would send her one:wizard: It would be greatly appreciated:grouphug:

Thank you!

I need a FG for my dear granddaughter seen on the left. We will be taking her to WDW 12/11-12/18. She is 4 and LOVES the princesses. I will be happy to pay it forward..
Please PM me if you can send a card to her. Thanks so much
Susan

I need a FG for my dear granddaughter seen on the left. We will be taking her to WDW 12/11-12/18. She is 4 and LOVES the princesses. I will be happy to pay it forward..
Please PM me if you can send a card to her. Thanks so much
Susan

Did you want a card before? I will be there Nov 28th-Dec 3?

I owe three members on this site an apology. I agreed to be a fairy godmother in May and I didn't fall thru on my duties. I was in a serious car crash and nothing has been the same since. I should have made sure that someone else sent out the cards, but I completely forgot about it until today (almost six months later)when I finally unpacked a suitcase from the trip. I am so sorry! I feel horrible that I missed out on spreading some of the Dis Magic and that I let some little kids down. I hope that you all had amazing vacations, despite the fact that the letters from Mickey were not there.

I am looking for a fairy godmailer for our upcoming trip on 12/11... my ds is 6 and would really love a postcard from mickey! Anyone willing to do this for me, please pm me!

Also, I will gladly send postcards out while I'm there as well, so pm me if you would like a card sent to you!

Just found this post and I would love to have a FG send a postcard to my DD age 3 Zoe for our upcoming trip Dec 6th. I can return the favor when we are down there! :santa:

My family and I are going to Disney Dec 13-17. I always try and be a fairy godmailer for 5 kids. PM me your info and your child's favorite character and/or ride if these dates work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter