****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still looking for a Fairy Godmailer for my dd (3 1/2). This is her first trip to DW and we haven't told her we are going. We are leaving on November 9th. If someone could do this for me I would appreciate it! She loves all the Princesses!

Thanks!

Casey in AL

My daughters aged 10 and 14 each got a post card today. :goodvibes Once from Mickey Mouse and the other from Stitch :thumbsup2 They were both so excited and amazed. We just loved the Stich handwriting on the one card! May daughter even told me the writing was like that since Stich is an Alien and only learnt to write later :rotfl2:

We live in South Africa and it shows there are really great people on this Fairy Godmailers board who would mail to all the way here. Thank You :)

I am prepared to pass on the magic for 3 people. We will be in Disney from 6 to 16 December. Please PM me.

I am still looking for a fairy godmailer for my kids ages 6 and 3. We are leaving for Disney 11/18 until 11/24. I would love to have a card for them. If anyone could please let me know if you are able, I would SOOOOO appreciate it! :love: I am available to mail out a few as well....thanks so much in advance!
-Ashley

An IRL friend did this for our DD(3) just a couple of weeks ago, and she LOVED it! I would be glad to pass on the magic to someone else - we are going to POR 11/25 through 12/2.

Looking for a Fairy Godmailer for my two boys (ages 4 and 6). We will be in the World from 11/24-12/2. Please PM if you can send cards. Can send 4 cards to others during that time....

Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

Would anyone be able to do me the favor? My DD 4 would just love it! (We watch the promo video every day.)

I will return the favor for four when we are there 12/16 - 12/23.

Please PM me.

Thank You!!!

Still looking for someone to send one card to my boys 6 and 4. :flower3:

We'll be in Disney from 11/24-12/2 and still have 3 more cards I can send.

Hi Everyone,

Would anyone be able to do me the favor? My DD 4 would just love it! (We watch the promo video every day.)

I will return the favor for four when we are there 12/16 - 12/23.

Please PM me.

Thank You!!!

Thank you to Carcam51, my fairygodmailer! I appreciate your generosity.
Also, thank you NEVERENOUGHWDW for your offer.

We will be in WDW 12/16 - 12/23 and will mail out 4. Please PM me if you're in need.

DH and I will be at WDW December 1-8.:santa: Would love to be able to help out if anyone wants a postcard sent out. Will do it for 8 people. Just e-mail me at donna6635@verizon.net or pm me. Please include your childs name,favorite character and what you would like to have included in the message of the postcard. Oh, don't forget your address too! Donna

Would anyone be available to send 2 cards? We leave for WDW on November 18th. In return I would be happy to send some while we are there 11/18-11/26. Please PM me for information. Thanks so much!

For those I have responded to, keep an eye on your mailbox shortly! I am all filled up for how many postcards I can send!!!!

I'll be down in Disney from December 17-23rd. This is a second time trip for my two little ones and I'd appreciate a FGM too. I'll happily pay the favor back too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter