****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be there 12/8-12/15 and would love to send :santa: some cards out--if interested I will do 5 postcards--PM ME--also I need someone going soon to do the same for me--we have a need for 4 children in my group (4 different cards)PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE:flower3:

I have not been able to read the posts but we are leaving on Dec.2. I will be happy to send out cards to the first 3 families that PM me. I will send them to each child of the family. Please send me their name, mailing address, and their favorite ride and/or character.

We are leaving Thursday night, returning 12/3, and I can play "Fairy Godmailer" to the first 5 families that PM me.

Hi all. Just got back from a wonderful vacation, except for losing our camera on the way home which luckily only had 2 days worth of pictures. Just letting you know, I mailed out all the post cards to those who asked! Hope you get them soon!

Okay,so I have asked 4 people for a fairy godmailer and they all said yes and never got anything. We go in 12 days and would really like my 2 girls to get postcards. So dissapointed. :confused: IS there anyone out there who can help? Please PM me if you can help,thanks in advance.

Hello...
I am interested in playing **Fairy Godmailer** for two(2) children. I will be in Disney on December 22 - :santa: 31. Please PM with your info...
I will take the first two people that PM me. Please send me your Childs names and favorite Charaters(please list a few so I have something to choose from) and Also your dates that you will be in Disney and ofcourse your Address!!!! and any message that you may want added in!

I have a fairy godmailer request, please. My dh lost his job yesterday, so we cancelled our trip that was supposed to happen in just 10 days. :( If someone that's going soon could please send a card to each of my children, it would really mean a lot to me.

My DD got her postcard today. She was thrilled! Many thanks to carcam51 :cheer2:
We will be in WDW 12/16 - 12/23. I will mail out four cards. Please PM me if you are in need.

I have a very SPECIAL request. My niece has very recently been reunited with the LOVE of her life from 20 years ago. They are now engaged and she feels just like a princess. Would anyone be willing to sent my "Cinderella" a postcard wishing her well on her upcoming wedding??

I have a very SPECIAL request. My niece has very recently been reunited with the LOVE of her life from 20 years ago. They are now engaged and she feels just like a princess. Would anyone be willing to sent my "Cinderella" a postcard wishing her well on her upcoming wedding??

I would love too... Im going next weekend. PM me info... if you want, both of their names or just hers and addy. when is the wedding???

I have a fairy godmailer request, please. My dh lost his job yesterday, so we cancelled our trip that was supposed to happen in just 10 days. :( If someone that's going soon could please send a card to each of my children, it would really mean a lot to me.

PM me their names and addy... ages? and any favorites. I am only going to be able to do you and another... as I will be studying for my finals while I am in the land of Mouse... (it really is possible :goodvibes )

I just sent you a PM.

Just wanted to say that I was Fairy Godmailer last week & it was so much fun picking out the cards and dropping them in the mailbox!!!

*I am going back to WDW December 10th and would be happy to send out some more postcards!!!!

Happy Holidays!

And it will be sooo much fun getting the card that Neverenoughwdw sent!!! I am like a little kidd running for the post office everyday just waiting!!!!
thanks again!!!!

Again I will love to pay it forward just PM me I will be there from Dec 22 - 31

Ok, here is my request if anyone can do it. We are leaving for Disney the day after Christmas. Our DD is 3 and truly loves the princesses(especially Ariel). This will be her 3rd time going and I just know that she would love to get a postcard. Also, DS is 8 months and this will be his 1st trip to Disney so I would like to make it extra special with a postcard that we can then put in his baby book so that we can remember his 1st vacation and his 1st trip to Disney! So we would need 2 postcards sent sometime in the next week or two at the latest. If anyone feels up to the task, please PM me. I would so greatly appreciate it!

We sent out all the cards that were requested. Hope everyone receives. Thanks for letting us be a part of the fun for your family. We had a great trip and hope yours is fun as well.:goodvibes

I'll be in WDW Jan 7-10 and would be willing to send postcards out! I will take the first 5 responses. Please send the recipient name and address to me via email at nursinghell@yahoo.com. I am willing to look for character favorites, but I can't guarantee.

...........32 days, and counting!

Triscia

A few friends and I are taking a "Mama's only" trip to WDW from Jan 7-10...here's the catch, this is the first time for all three of them!!! I'm looking for someone whe would be willing to send postcards to each of my mommy friends from Mickey? I can remember the first postcard I got, and it still makes me smile :)

Thanks!
Triscia

A few friends and I are taking a "Mama's only" trip to WDW from Jan 7-10...here's the catch, this is the first time for all three of them!!! I'm looking for someone whe would be willing to send postcards to each of my mommy friends from Mickey? I can remember the first postcard I got, and it still makes me smile :)

Thanks!
Triscia

I PM'd you

I'll be in WDW Jan 7-10 and would be willing to send postcards out! I will take the first 5 responses. Please send the recipient name and address to me via email at nursinghell@yahoo.com. I am willing to look for character favorites, but I can't guarantee.

...........32 days, and counting!

Triscia

I just sent you an email :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter