• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused3 Hi! I never heard of this before and I am wondering if someone can please explain to me what this is? Thanks! :lovestruc

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could send my twin daughters a postcard for their 7th b-day (oct 2).I would be happy to return the favor (it won't be until dec 06 when we go next :sad1: )you can pm me. thanks

We will be in WDW 9/26-10/2...I'd be happy to send out postcards..PM me your info.

Kristine

I would love to be a fairy godmailer to 5 lucky families!!!!! We will be in Disney Sept 4 - 10th and take care of this while we are there! :flower:

PM your info!

Darcy
Fausz4

We are full up with families!!!!!! DIS Boarders are terrific!!!! :love:

MomLC said:
:confused3 Hi! I never heard of this before and I am wondering if someone can please explain to me what this is? Thanks! :lovestruc

What this is, It's a wonderful way that people are sprinkling Pixie Dust to children and to some adults as well. Some one who is going Home (WDW or Disneyland) will send your children or special some one a post card from there. It will have the post mark etc. It will say something like Can't wait to see you from Mickey or princess Tiger Pooh whomever. If you will let the person know the special character they will try to get a post card like that character, or just a special one. And if there is a special celebration they can include that. The children will really believe that it came from WDW etc. :earsboy:

My DGD has been the receipient of one and she truly feels that Mickey knew she was coming for her 1st trip and her birthday in Sept. She is 4. I already have 6 that I am sending in Sept for people on this board.

fausz4 said:
I would love to be a fairy godmailer to 5 lucky families!!!!! We will be in Disney Sept 4 - 10th and take care of this while we are there! :flower:

PM your info!

Darcy
Fausz4
Sending you a PM :)

We will be in WDW from Sept. 26 - Oct. 1. I'm more than happy to send postcards for 6 families. Please PM your information if you're interested :wizard: .

JustineMarie said:
I am going to be at WDW November 27 - December 2 if anyone wants me to send out cards. I should be able to do at least 5. I have 2 DD's 4 and 7 and they would love to get one of these in the mail. We are also going Jan. 22 - 27 if anone is going after that and wants one sent. PM me and I will be happy to take your info! :flower:

Also if anyone is willing to send my 2 girls one please let me know.

Hi! We'll be there Sept 29 - Oct 5 and would love to send postcards to you. PM me your info.

We will be in WDW July 24-Aug 5 and my daughters would love to be fairy godmailers for someone. We can send up to 5.
PM me before July 22.
:earboy2: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: pirate:

Update:July 18, 2005--We now have our 5 families for who we will be spreading some pixie dust.
Thanks to all those who have replied.

We will be in WDW from July 22-30. I'd be more than happy to send postcards for 5 families. Please PM your information if you're interested ASAP as we leave this Friday.

shydonna said:
We will be in WDW July 24-Aug 5 and my daughters would love to be fairy godmailers for someone. We can send up to 5.
PM me before July 22.
:earboy2: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: pirate:

Sent you a PM. Thanks

forr2grls said:
I would greatly appreciate it if someone could send my twin daughters a postcard for their 7th b-day (oct 2).I would be happy to return the favor (it won't be until dec 06 when we go next :sad1: )you can pm me. thanks

I can do it-I just sent a PM

Added July 25th. I can still do a few FGM-please PM-We're going Sept. 18-24th. :jumping1:

I would like to be a FGM in November. We are going November 10-15, 2005. I will send postcards to five families. Please send me a private message.

tashartx

We will be in WDW October 15-22 and my daughters would love to be fairy godmailers for someone. We can send up to 5. PM me if you are interested. princess:

7/29/05 Update:

I am full on my postcards now. Thanks to everyone who responded....be on the lookout for your cards!

I know its a ways off... but I will send 5 postcards! Any birthdays?

I also signed up to do 5 at The Mouse For Less... how funny would it be if I got the same 5 people? :banana:

Hi, this is a great idea!! I would love it if someone could do this for my 3 children and for my niece.

I'll be happy to do this for 5 kids when I'm there.

Thanks

I posted earlier in the thread, but don't remember which page. Sorry! Anyway this will be my first time as a fairy godmailer. My kids already have their FGM (Thanks Pixiedust32! :wizard:) Anyway, I'll be returning the favor to her in September, and I will take four more families...just PM me the details, and I'll take the first four! Our trip is Sept. 15-22.

Just one question, and sorry if it's a dumb one, but where can we mail the postcards from? I've been to Disney before, and we've bought postcards just for ourselves as souvenirs...we've never actually mailed them from there. I'm assuming this can be done from the resort front desk...are there other mailboxes I should know about, lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter