****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have 2 boys who I'm sure would be thrilled to receive a postcard (one for each if possible) before our trip. PM me if you are able to help out.

And, I will send 5 postcards out during our trip ... PM me your info. I will update this post when I have 5.

Thanks!! :wizard:

*****Have just hit my limit on mailings*****

AUG 25-30

Would anyone be willing to send 2 postcards, one for each of my kids?

I have a Tink Lover and a Peter Pan or Buzz Lover.

I would LOVE to do the same when we are there in Aug.

Thanks SO much

Our family will be at Disney July 26 - Aug. 3. I will send to 10 kids. Please tell me their names,address, favorite characters and a special message! I will try my best to get their favorite character. PM me if you would like me to send your child some pixie dust! :wizard: Jackie

CAN SOMEONE SEND POST CARD TO MY KIDS BEFORE AUG 1 2005?
PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

AND WE ALSO CAN DO THE SAME FOR YOU GUYS, OUR TRIP IS FROM 8-1 TO 8-7 2005, I BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SEND POSTCARDS, JUST LET ME KNOW BY PRIVATE MESSAGE, OR SEND ME AN E-MAIL

davidyroxy@aol.com

Enigma2729@yahoo.com

What a terrific idea!! My DD(5) and DS(2) would be thrilled to get a postcard before our trip, which is September 15-23. I would be more than happy to return the favor and make someone else's day! PM me with your info if interested!! :flower:

We are going to WDW for the 1st time the week of July 22th and I would love for my 2 girls (10 and 3 + a 9yr old Boy) to get a post card in the mail before then. I will return the favor to someone on my trip. If someone could do this for me please let me know. Thanks! Thanks! :love2:

We'll be at WDW 9/18-9/27 and would be happy to send postcards too. Please pm me your info before then and we will be happy to oblige! :goodvibes

If anyone is going down before then and is willing to do 3 cards-I have 1 DS and 2 DD's. Just let me know.

Thanks!

Amy :wizard:

I have a few to send out, but I still have room for a couple more if anyone else needs it. We will be at WDW Sept 3 through 11 and I plan to mail the cards on the 4th or 5th. Let me know name address special character and anything special that only Mickey or Santa would know about or anything special being celebrated at the World. Lynn

Hi, all. This thread is fabulous! I have two boys, and if someone is willing to send send them a postcard (one with both names on it, of course), I'm sure they would love it!

In return, I'll gladly send up to three postcards. I'm going August 21 through 27. If anyone would like my help, please PM me with their info.

Again, this is an awesome idea.

Lisa

:flower:

I'm looking for some who might be able to send a post card to 2 of my DD. One is haveing her first birthday on August 21 and the other one is having a birthday on Oct 6th. We are going Jan 29 - 3 Feb 06 and would be happy to return the favor. If you can help please PM me for the details.

I can't tell you enough how much my other children have enjoyed receiving birthday post cards from their Disney friends.

Thanks all.

blondemom said:
Hi, all. This thread is fabulous! I have two boys, and if someone is willing to send send them a postcard (one with both names on it, of course), I'm sure they would love it!

In return, I'll gladly send up to three postcards. I'm going August 21 through 27. If anyone would like my help, please PM me with their info.

Again, this is an awesome idea.

Lisa

Gottcha Lisa! :earsboy:

schatz5k said:
I'm looking for some who might be able to send a post card to 2 of my DD. One is haveing her first birthday on August 21 and the other one is having a birthday on Oct 6th. We are going Jan 29 - 3 Feb 06 and would be happy to return the favor. If you can help please PM me for the details.

I can't tell you enough how much my other children have enjoyed receiving birthday post cards from their Disney friends.

Thanks all.

Gotcha Tracy! :cheer2:

If anyone else are kind to send post card to my children before Aug 1 - aug 8.
Please PM me.

Thanks

Roxy :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter