FAFSA questions

KLAIT

DIS Veteran
So my son and I both have FAFSA ID's

Do I understand it to be he fills out all the information with his and I just sign with my ID? Are we each signing and filling out a documents?

I was sick during all the presentations/informational meetings

I just submitted the FAFSA today!

He fills out the forms online, then a part asks for your information (gross income, etc.). You both end up signing with your ID's, but it's on the same online form. It'll guide you and tell you which places you need to sign and which places he needs to sign.

There's also a place where you can transfer the information over from the IRS where you filled out your taxes onto the forum to make things easier. Again, it'll prompt you when you get to this part and ask you for your FAFSA ID for both of you.

Thanks so much justgrace! This is what I thought but I was a bit worried I was missing something.

Have a great day

Yes, log on with his ID.

You will need to fill the info out together (since it asks for both of your financial info)

Then he signs with his ID/password.
And then you sign with your ID/password (on the same page).

Also, not sure if you've done your taxes or not yet, but for us it wasn't able to verify the tax info with the IRS yet. The question asks if you filed your taxes more than three weeks ago (I had just finished ours). You can still type in all your financial info and submit the FAFSA.

I filled them out for four years....so glad I'm done with that chore. My dd never even saw a form!! I just filled them out. It was much easier that way, and no mistakes were made. We both had IDs though. Then again, she didn't have a job, so no financials for her, just us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter