Eyebrow waxing for daughters....

Glad it went well.

Bold brows are in. I wouldn't thin them out at all. I would only wax the tops if there were extra hairs that were out of line.

Totally agree.. I go with my DD16, the first thing she says is KEEP MINE THICK..LOL..

Mine with age and low thyroid are a little thinner anyway, and I tend to like them thinner than her, but bold are in style!

I don't think I can name one woman I know who has *never* gotten their eyebrows waxed/tweezed at least a few times in their lives - Its very common around here. I'm in New Jersey. I used to get mine done bi-monthly, but since becomming a full time SAHM, I haven't had them done in well over a year. But after having them done so often for so many years, I don't really need it done anymore - The hair doesn't really grow back anymore!

I have heard of tweezing - as in doing it at home yourself. This is what my daughter does. Threading is also common around here - I've seen signs for it a lot anyway. I've just never heard of waxing eyebrows. This could be due to the fact that I've never really needed it so I've never bothered to look into it. My eyebrows are blonde and fairly thin so I've never paid much attention to them.

Me either! I can walk to at least a dozen places to get waxed - skin salons, hair salons, nail salons. Actually, more than a dozen places, in under a 15 minute walk.

I guess it depends where you live. There is nothing within a 15 minute walk of where I live.

So looked at the webpage for the nail salon we go to and it turns out they do waxing. I guess I just haven't noticed and haven't heard anyone ask for it or talk about while we are there so I didn't know it existed. I am surprised my daughter hasn't asked for it. She is a cheerleader and really into makeup and fashion, but so far she has just done it herself. You learn something new every day.

So happy to see all the parents on here saying "when they ask!" I was a hairy child, and I can still remember being made fun of in late elementary school for my unibrow and hairy legs. But my mom didn't want to loose her "baby" and wouldn't let me groom or take me to get groomed. Let me tell you, that was scarring! Kids are MEAN! You better believe when I have kids, if she asks, I will take care of it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter