Express Pass question

express prices for a particular day will remain the same. They won't increase or decrease the price if you wait to buy later.

There always is a chance of running out of express though. They do sell out on occasion but those are usually only on the busiest of days.

Prices can and do vary from day to day depending on the expected occupancy in the park, so a thursday express will likely be cheaper than a friday or saturday express typically. (costs more on weekends because of higher crowds and more demand).

A separate question then - if you're planning on going during a less-crowded time of the year such as early May, can you still see each park in a day without express passes? I imagine you can (due to lack of severe crowding), but I wanted to make sure.

Are you going on a weekday during the early part of May?if so it will not be very crowded the weekend will be different

A separate question then - if you're planning on going during a less-crowded time of the year such as early May, can you still see each park in a day without express passes? I imagine you can (due to lack of severe crowding), but I wanted to make sure.
Unless you're going during a traditionally busy week, I would never recommend purchasing the Express Pass ahead of time. You should always wait and see if you really need them before shelling out the money...they are non-refundable. If you're going in early May, you should not need tne EP's but if the lines start to get too long for you, then you could purchase them at either park.

Thanks for the replies, this helps. So then, if the EP is the lowest price for the days I'm looking at, I'm assuming that's also an indication of the expected crowd level (lower)?

Thanks for the replies, this helps. So then, if the EP is the lowest price for the days I'm looking at, I'm assuming that's also an indication of the expected crowd level (lower)?
Yes...the EP is priced based on the anticipated crowd level for that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter