Explosions at Boston Marathon finish line

Anyone want to guess how long it takes for the hardcore conspiracy theories come out?

Oh they were out first thing this morning. I went to the store and a lady was saying how something about this isn't right because with the gun fire last night number 2 should have been dead.

Yea... I am just crying.

My dad was injured twice while on duty. So I know the fear of that phone call and seeing the emotion on my mom's face. Neither of the injuries ended up being serious... but you knew it could happen. So this really hits me hard.

The security at the hospital the suspect is taken to is going to be INSANE.

Oh they were out first thing this morning. I went to the store and a lady was saying how something about this isn't right because with the gun fire last night number 2 should have been dead.

I saw a few being connected to Newtown. Just waiting for it to blow up the same way!

Why, because of September 11, 2001? I think it's slightly coincidental, but no, not strange by any means.

I believe they hold a special event for citizenship on Sept 11 and the rest if that week leading up to Constitution and Citizenship Day

Darn it! I watch coverage all day and nothing happens. DH takes me out for dinner and I miss it all!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

When all this settles down, I believe that these 6 days in Boston will be studied and used as a model to handle any further similar incidents. Boston should be applauded for the manner in which this horrific week was handled. Kudos to all Bostonians and the First Responders. Y'all are awesome!

It does seem the older one was the master mind but no way someone could convince to kill me ANYONE...even my brother...I'd have to turn him in myself.

And, he stuck around to see the carnage. That, in itself, would indicate that it was not a situation where he was being coerced to do this. If he was ashamed of what he did, he would have escaped before they detonated, I would think.

Anyone want to guess how long it takes for the hardcore conspiracy theories come out?

Oh, they are already out there. The internet has had plenty of time to get it going. Lots of "fake flag" stuff. Lots of stuff about how the government had something else on these guys and have framed them.

And more.

Darn it! I watch coverage all day and nothing happens. DH takes me out for dinner and I miss it all!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Oh you need the dis app then. It kept me in the know the whole time.

Can't thank you all enough for keeping the updates coming. I am grateful!

Yea... I am just crying.

My dad was injured twice while on duty. So I know the fear of that phone call and seeing the emotion on my mom's face. Neither of the injuries ended up being serious... but you knew it could happen. So this really hits me hard.

The security at the hospital the suspect is taken to is going to be INSANE.

The nearby hospital already had swat there waiting over an hour ago just in case.

I had to step away to get some work done and that's when they caught him. Were there any injuries to any LEOs during the capture?? I hope not.

I had to step away to get some work done and that's when they caught him. Were there any injuries to law any LEOs during the capture?? I hope not.

Nope. It was a clean capture. As good of a job as they could ask for.

Now who is gonna write this paper for me? I mean, I spent my time keeping you all updated instead! LMAO (Kidding)

That really struck me today. What really stood out when they interviewed the parents (separately). No tears, no horror, no shock it would appear. I can only speculate but if I truly thought my children were innocent and I had just learned one of them was dead I would be begging, pleading, inconsolable. Something just didn't sit right with me with the way they came across.
Again, one can only speculate but they sure didn't seem like people who just heard their oldest had died and their youngest was the subject of a nation wide manhunt. It just didn't seem real.

It's a cultural difference.

The woman who owns the boat, should burn that thing!!!! Of course, away from harm.
I wouldn't want it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter