EXPIRED: Part ONE of 2015 CLUB LEVEL (CL) INFORMATION and HELP Thread DO NOT POST HERE!!!

Staying at WL 5/10-5/17, our first time at WL and also our first time staying club level! I've read you can see a partial view of Wishes from some of the rooms. Does anyone know what room request I could put in that might get me that view? Decided to do this trip last minute. Usually I plan for months!

My family just came back from a land and sea vacation. Both of them were in the concierge level. I had a much more enjoyable time on the cruise because I didn't have to fight with the management over the condition of the room. Needless to say, I will never stay at another Disney resort. When I pointed out all of the "perks" that I was supposed to have gotten, the response was we're sorry.

As a peace offering I was offered free tickets. I told them I wasn't interested since I still have days from a never expire that I purchased years ago. I just had a bad experience at the contemporary and the management really didn't give care. It's a shame that the resort staff don't take some tips from the cruise line staff. Maybe they would have a better response to customer complaints

My family just came back from a land and sea vacation. Both of them were in the concierge level. I had a much more enjoyable time on the cruise because I didn't have to fight with the management over the condition of the room. Needless to say, I will never stay at another Disney resort. When I pointed out all of the "perks" that I was supposed to have gotten, the response was we're sorry.

As a peace offering I was offered free tickets. I told them I wasn't interested since I still have days from a never expire that I purchased years ago. I just had a bad experience at the contemporary and the management really didn't give care. It's a shame that the resort staff don't take some tips from the cruise line staff. Maybe they would have a better response to customer complaints

So glad you had a wonderful cruise time. What specifics with the room were you thinking you were to receive as perks that you did not? Hope things haven't changed since I was at YC last summer....

So glad you had a wonderful cruise time. What specifics with the room were you thinking you were to receive as perks that you did not? Hope things haven't changed since I was at YC last summer....

Yes, more details would be nice. :confused3

Jcota, seems like you have bad luck with Disney resorts considering your thoughts on CSR after an August stay in 2012 or 2013...?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We stayed club level at the GF in November and I had requested some alternative milk-type for my allergic son (I asked for soy, almond, or rice) and was told before we went that the lounge would definitely have some. When we got there, I asked and the nice lady in the lounge told me they didn't have anything and couldn't get anything. We're going again in November and staying club level again. Is there a better way to get some alternative milk? I have read in the concierge threads several times that people got soy or rice milk on request! Am I doing it wrong?

Staying at WL 5/10-5/17, our first time at WL and also our first time staying club level! I've read you can see a partial view of Wishes from some of the rooms. Does anyone know what room request I could put in that might get me that view? Decided to do this trip last minute. Usually I plan for months!

You will love WL CL. The WL itself is great, but CL is just amazing. The food offerings are great and the CL CMs are very friendly and accommodating. As for the room request, I don't have a room number, but I wanted to mention that if you just put a room number as a request and it can't be met, the room assigner won't know why you requested that particular room. With that said, I would maybe put something like "view of Wishes, if possible" and then add a room number as your second request, that way the room assigner will have an idea of why you wanted that particular room. Have a great trip and enjoy the WL :wizard:.

I'm glad you had a great cruise, but I'm sorry your WDW portion of the trip wasn't the best. It would be great, though, if you could elaborate on what happened.

We stayed club level at the GF in November and I had requested some alternative milk-type for my allergic son (I asked for soy, almond, or rice) and was told before we went that the lounge would definitely have some. When we got there, I asked and the nice lady in the lounge told me they didn't have anything and couldn't get anything. We're going again in November and staying club level again. Is there a better way to get some alternative milk? I have read in the concierge threads several times that people got soy or rice milk on request! Am I doing it wrong?

I've never inquired about or requested special items, but my suggestion is to email IPO and tell them your dietary needs and have them noted on your reservation. I would also follow up with IPO a week or so before your trip to make sure it's noted and to see if what you need will indeed be available at the time of your trip. Good luck.

I've never inquired about or requested special items, but my suggestion is to email IPO and tell them your dietary needs and have them noted on your reservation. I would also follow up with IPO a week or so before your trip to make sure it's noted and to see if what you need will indeed be available at the time of your trip. Good luck.

I will do the followup emails and cross my fingers. :) Thank you!

Thank you Mickeynut1 for the info. I'm looking forward to our stay. Wanted to stay club level and the only club level left when I booked (very last minute for me) were AK and WL. We've stayed at AK before so decided it would be nice to try a new resort.

When I stayed CL at the WL back in December I asked a cm if there was any way I could get something like almond or soy milk. It was no problem for them at all and brought me enough each day. What's nice about it is I told them I'm not lactose intolerant or that I have allergies to milk products, but instead it is just what I prefer in my diet. They were still more than willing and did so with a smile and very courteous. I love the cm's in CL at the WL. :thumbsup2

We've stayed club level at the BWI,AKL,YC and GF and the only CL that didn't go above and beyond to assist us was the GF so I'm not surprised that they wouldn't help you. We stayed at the Royal Palm Club at the GF on three different occasions and each time the service seemed worse. Switched to the BWI CL and never looked back, they are so wonderful. Have a great time.

I have stayed at Poly and Coronado with very little problems. I stayed at the contemporary with my family after coming off the Disney Dream....I wished that the Disney resort staff would take some lessons from the Disney cruise line staff. I will NEVER stay at another Disney resort after this past stay. Horrible horrible service...all I was told from mgmt. is we are sorry, that's not our standards. This last trip, I was excited to get away from Disney and their horrible hotel

I have stayed at Poly and Coronado with very little problems. I stayed at the contemporary with my family after coming off the Disney Dream....I wished that the Disney resort staff would take some lessons from the Disney cruise line staff. I will NEVER stay at another Disney resort after this past stay. Horrible horrible service...all I was told from mgmt. is we are sorry, that's not our standards. This last trip, I was excited to get away from Disney and their horrible hotel

I think previous posters were curious as to what specifically were the issues you had...?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thank you Mickeynut1 for the info. I'm looking forward to our stay. Wanted to stay club level and the only club level left when I booked (very last minute for me) were AK and WL. We've stayed at AK before so decided it would be nice to try a new resort.

You're welcome :goodvibes. AKL CL is one I want to try. We've stayed at AKL before, but not CL and I have read nothing but great things about it, so I'm hoping to try it sometime. With that said, we absolutely loved WL CL and I don't think you will be disappointed ;).

Thank you! Even if they can't do the alternative milk, the trip will be wonderful; it is every time! :D pixiedust:

You're welcome :). I agree that you will have a great trip either way :wizard:.

CR CL was great! I admit I didn't think I would love it, but we ended up being very pleasantly surprised. :goodvibes We LOVED our bay lake view, we could see Epcot and Hollywood Studios, we were directly over the pool, so we could hear the afternoon pool party music, and hear the MK train whistle, oh and we also enjoyed watching the boats. :thumbsup2 We could watch the Wilderness Lodge/Fort Wilderness boats and the water mice running around. Also the para-sailing! Lots of things to look at and enjoy! We actually preferred it over the MK view (Parking lot view) in many ways. When it was time for Wishes we could easily walk down to the lounge and out onto one of the balconies there for the show. ::yes::

We found the CR CL staff to be a mixture. Most of them were fantastic, very welcoming and talkative. :) We made instant friends with a CM named Paula, she was awesome! There were a couple of girls we encountered who weren't very nice. One girl in particular who made several rude comments that were easy to overhear. She seemed very disgruntled about working in the lounge area. She came up to a dirty table of dishes next to ours and said "gee I guess I'll have to get a tray for alllll of this!". :rolleyes2 They were very young, probably early 20's, so maybe they aren't use to cleaning up after messy kids!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

One thing I did notice about the CR lounge was people tended to hang out and stay. Obviously there's a great view! :lovestruc

That's all I can think of right now, if anyone has any questions let me know. :D

CR CL was great! I admit I didn't think I would love it, but we ended up being very pleasantly surprised. :goodvibes We LOVED our bay lake view, we could see Epcot and Hollywood Studios, we were directly over the pool, so we could hear the afternoon pool party music, and hear the MK train whistle, oh and we also enjoyed watching the boats. :thumbsup2 We could watch the Wilderness Lodge/Fort Wilderness boats and the water mice running around. Also the para-sailing! Lots of things to look at and enjoy! We actually preferred it over the MK view (Parking lot view) in many ways. When it was time for Wishes we could easily walk down to the lounge and out onto one of the balconies there for the show. ::yes::

We found the CR CL staff to be a mixture. Most of them were fantastic, very welcoming and talkative. :) We made instant friends with a CM named Paula, she was awesome! There were a couple of girls we encountered who weren't very nice. One girl in particular who made several rude comments that were easy to overhear. She seemed very disgruntled about working in the lounge area. She came up to a dirty table of dishes next to ours and said "gee I guess I'll have to get a tray for alllll of this!". :rolleyes2 They were very young, probably early 20's, so maybe they aren't use to cleaning up after messy kids!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

One thing I did notice about the CR lounge was people tended to hang out and stay. Obviously there's a great view! :lovestruc

That's all I can think of right now, if anyone has any questions let me know. :D

Glad you had a great time and enjoyed CR CL. We've never stayed at the CR, but we're hoping to try it on our next trip. Hope the rest of your trip was just as great :wizard:.

Hi All!!

We stayed at Poly CL last October, and absolutely LOVED it! It was our first experience with CL, and it was an amazing experience!! We are headed back to Disney in September, and are trying to decide on which resort to choose? BWI, BC or CR??

Our first choice would be Poly again, hands down! But, the pool is going to be closed for refurb, it just won't work this time!!

So, trying to decide which to choose! Obviously the CL experience itself matters, but also heavily factored in has to be the pool and rooms!! It will be DH, Me, DS (12), DS (10), and DD (8) (I would personally choose CR, but I'm not sure it has the pool experience the kids are looking for! The kids LOVE the looks of the pool at BWI! And hubby wants to be able to walk to F&W!! See the dilemma??

TIA!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter