EXPIRED: Part ONE of 2015 CLUB LEVEL (CL) INFORMATION and HELP Thread DO NOT POST HERE!!!

What wines are available CL at WL and/or AKL? Any whiskey or amaretto for mixed drinks?

Thinking of trying CL this summer... :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Erika, thank you for the new thread (I am slow I know)! Have a fab trip!!! We are doing YC CL in August, I am sure it'll be cereal in the room because the lounge seemed a bit small when DH and I went. The only time we had an issue with apps is when we stayed at AKL CL. And it wasn't the lounge it was ONE small family that took plates and plates at a time. My kids are picky as is my DH, so they don't eat the apps, but they do enjoy the desserts and the fact that one man ate all the chocolate chip cookies was annoying. :confused3

What wines are available CL at WL and/or AKL? Any whiskey or amaretto for mixed drinks?

Thinking of trying CL this summer... :-)

I don't think there is hard liquor, just cordials.. so like dessert liquors.

Erika, thank you for the new thread (I am slow I know)! Have a fab trip!!! We are doing YC CL in August, I am sure it'll be cereal in the room because the lounge seemed a bit small when DH and I went. The only time we had an issue with apps is when we stayed at AKL CL. And it wasn't the lounge it was ONE small family that took plates and plates at a time. My kids are picky as is my DH, so they don't eat the apps, but they do enjoy the desserts and the fact that one man ate all the chocolate chip cookies was annoying. :confused3

I had a similar experience at BWI. There was a grandparent couple staying in one of the really large suites. Their kids and grandkids were there too, staying in various rooms. The grandmother would come in during the day/evening hours with the tray that they leave on the dresser and literally clear out entire sections of food.

I complained about it (because one day she came in and took the entire plate of chocolate chip cookies) and one of the CMs said that, 'trays were not allowed, I didn't see her'. Then she came in with her tray when he was there and he just said hi to here and waved. I thought it was aggravating. That time she did say to me, 'y'all go ahead first, because I am going to have to get a lot!' or some nonsense.

So it's the luck of the draw regarding lounge guests.

Oh, my gosh, that is so annoying. I would be too embarassed to take all the food. No shame!:confused3

Ok, so I swear I'm not an alcoholic. :-) but can you snag a beer or two or glass of wine in the afternoon? Or is it only put out later? Just not sure what times we'll be there to partake in everything.

Also, is there bottled water available?

Ok, so I swear I'm not an alcoholic. :-) but can you snag a beer or two or glass of wine in the afternoon? Or is it only put out later? Just not sure what times we'll be there to partake in everything. Also, is there bottled water available? Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Yes they will get you an adult beverage whenever you like :). Also just ask for the bottled water.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Ok, so I swear I'm not an alcoholic. :-) but can you snag a beer or two or glass of wine in the afternoon? Or is it only put out later? Just not sure what times we'll be there to partake in everything.

Also, is there bottled water available?

I was coming to ask that exact question. ;)

I know that we will be back at the resort in the early afternoon, and would love to have a glass of wine, I know DH will want a beer.

Well maybe they were just trying to cover the situation and making it look NORMAL as with all 5 of my CL stays there GV we were never stuck as a party of 3 with a king bed. So maybe just a nutty fluke that they tried to cover up. In fact there is one of the 3 gazebo rooms I don't care for that I asked not to be placed in and the room assigner told me "you realize there are 3 rooms that don't have a king so chances are u might be in the room you don't like" to which I totally understood....So here is to hoping the trend continues and I am happy but that is exactly what happened to the BWI CL people...party of 5 showed up for a king sized bed on the boardwalk view....

We stayed in a YC GV CL room last spring that faced the gazebo. I am totally wondering which room is the one that you don't care for. I bet it was the one we got. It had 2 queens and a daybed so the interior of the room was just fine. But...when you stood out on the balcony, the view to the left was totally obstructed by the building. All the other YC GV CL rooms had a sideways view of the lagoon, but not this one because of the configuration of the building.

Hey gang :)
I'm starting to get into panic mode with vacation readiness! :goodvibes I was organizing summer clothes today, I am TERRIFIED my kids aren't going to fit into any of their clothes from last summer. Then I am going to be up a creek. :lmao: I ordered some sandals and stuff with express shipping! How is it that we count the days til vacation and then when it finally comes we aren't prepared??? :rolleyes1 It was in the single digits here yesterday, this is the longest most horrid winter ever, I can't wait to feel sunshine!! :cloud9:

Looks like questions are getting answered ... yes you can get beer and wine during the day if you ask, no hard liquor is correct, water is available in plastic bottles at YC/BC as supplies last, some resorts have either carafes of water or large glass bottles. I am jealous for those headed to YC CL, I am still checking availability every day just in case someone cancels. :angel: But I'm happy with CR CL, I'm sure it will be great. The kids still think we're headed to AKL CL so they are going to FLIP OUT when we pull into CR. :banana:

Over the next 5 days I might not be on here as much, but my live report will start in a couple of days so I'll post a link once I get it started! :wizard:

Ok I'm handing over my ADRs to the IP for Beach Club. I'm trying for BOG party of 10. Feeling pretty nervous about it. I may try myself as well just because I already feel like it's such a remote chance. Keeping fingers crossed.

Hi pas :wave2:. How awful about the family that constantly took plate fulls and the man who took all of the cookies :sad2:.

I had a similar experience at BWI. There was a grandparent couple staying in one of the really large suites. Their kids and grandkids were there too, staying in various rooms. The grandmother would come in during the day/evening hours with the tray that they leave on the dresser and literally clear out entire sections of food.

I complained about it (because one day she came in and took the entire plate of chocolate chip cookies) and one of the CMs said that, 'trays were not allowed, I didn't see her'. Then she came in with her tray when he was there and he just said hi to here and waved. I thought it was aggravating. That time she did say to me, 'y'all go ahead first, because I am going to have to get a lot!' or some nonsense.

So it's the luck of the draw regarding lounge guests.

:sad2:

Oh, my gosh, that is so annoying. I would be too embarassed to take all the food. No shame!:confused3

I agree.

Hey gang :)
I'm starting to get into panic mode with vacation readiness! :goodvibes I was organizing summer clothes today, I am TERRIFIED my kids aren't going to fit into any of their clothes from last summer. Then I am going to be up a creek. :lmao: I ordered some sandals and stuff with express shipping! How is it that we count the days til vacation and then when it finally comes we aren't prepared??? :rolleyes1 It was in the single digits here yesterday, this is the longest most horrid winter ever, I can't wait to feel sunshine!! :cloud9:

I'm always fine up until a few days prior to leaving when my excitement turns into panic :scared:.....then I start running around like a crazy woman checking and rechecking suitcases and packing lists to make sure I didn't forget anything :rolleyes1. I agree about this winter....it has been absolutely horrible.....hopefully spring will be here soon :flower3:. Happy packing and good luck with all of your last minute things to do.

Ok I'm handing over my ADRs to the IP for Beach Club. I'm trying for BOG party of 10. Feeling pretty nervous about it. I may try myself as well just because I already feel like it's such a remote chance. Keeping fingers crossed.

Good luck, but I'm sure everything will work out just fine :wizard:.

I think that's a great idea! Just use the MDE account of someone else in your group of 10 to book an ADR at BOG in case they don't get it for you. :thumbsup2

OMG I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::banana::banana::banana::banana::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

After 3 months of checking every single day, multiple times a day, I finally got BC CL!!!!!!!!!! The kids are going to DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Home sweet home back to the Beach Club and right next to Epcot for the F&G festival!!!!!!!!!! I'm so thrilled!!!!!! I can already taste the Sunken Treasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

OMG I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::banana::banana::banana::banana::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: After 3 months of checking every single day, multiple times a day, I finally got BC CL!!!!!!!!!! The kids are going to DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Home sweet home back to the Beach Club and right next to Epcot for the F&G festival!!!!!!!!!! I'm so thrilled!!!!!! I can already taste the Sunken Treasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

OMG I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!

After 3 months of checking every single day, multiple times a day, I finally got BC CL!!!!!!!!!! The kids are going to DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Home sweet home back to the Beach Club and right next to Epcot for the F&G festival!!!!!!!!!! I'm so thrilled!!!!!! I can already taste the Sunken Treasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hooray!:yay: Have a wonderful trip! :banana::banana:

OMG I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::banana::banana::banana::banana::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::banana::banana:

Congrats :cool1::cool1:. Have a great trip!!

OMG I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::banana::banana::banana::banana::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I SO LOVE a fun last-minute resort change!!!! So happy for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter