• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Existing member - how long until new points show up?

tb1972

DVC since 2012
We are existing members and have a new small contract closing next week, 6/27. The entire process has taken a VERY long time because the seller had a trip planned that's just wrapping up. We knew this going in to it, but now our patience is running thin. Any advice for us - if you're an existing member does Disney add your points any quicker? For what it's worth, same resort and same UY for add on. I was hoping it would be easier and faster? Wishful thinking? My birthday is in November and I'd like to get a small trip planned!

12 days from closing for us. Hope things move fast for you & you get that November trip in!

By the time we get our points, it looks like there will be a 4 month window for a Nov. trip. I really hope something's still available! We're not picky with the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter