Existing member - how long until new points show up?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by tb1972, Jun 20, 2013.

1. tb1972

tb1972 DIS Veteran

We are existing members and have a new small contract closing next week, 6/27. The entire process has taken a VERY long time because the seller had a trip planned that's just wrapping up. We knew this going in to it, but now our patience is running thin. Any advice for us - if you're an existing member does Disney add your points any quicker? For what it's worth, same resort and same UY for add on. I was hoping it would be easier and faster? Wishful thinking? My birthday is in November and I'd like to get a small trip planned!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. Minniesgal

Minniesgal DIS Veteran

Took mine 16 days from close

4. NoleFan

NoleFan DIS Veteran

12 days from closing for us. Hope things move fast for you & you get that November trip in!

5. lchute1158

lchute1158 Mouseketeer

I closed 6/11 and no points as if today.

6. Pirate Granny

Pirate Granny DIS Veteran

Less than two weeks for me, however that was before the mad rush for VGF went on sale!

7. tb1972

tb1972 DIS Veteran

By the time we get our points, it looks like there will be a 4 month window for a Nov. trip. I really hope something's still available! We're not picky with the resort.