Excuse me, you'll need to see security. What has Mickeystoontown done? Update 3/25x2

I'm not a big zoo/animal lover either, but I do love the monkeys/chimps/gorillas. They are just so cool!!! Thanks for the great pictures of them. That baby is too sweet.

I'm hoping that the man in the leotard is a performer. Or maybe John started getting really crazy? :rotfl:

I enjoy AK, but once a trip is usually enough for me. My Sister and Mom, however, spent about three days there last year - of course, they are both docents at our Zoo here and every vacation either one of them goes on usually includes one zoo. And I think my mom could probably put a whole series of coffee table books devoted soley to animal butt pictures.
:rotfl:

I love the gorillas too and always stay watching them for as long as I can. They are so fascinating to watch. I gave up trying to take pictures on the safari ride several trips ago because it is too hard with the bumpy road and the trucks never slowing down. You got some great pictures of the elephants and so exciting to have the lions out!

Do any of you guys and gals watch Duck Dynasty? They live here in our town and we see them out and about and they are friends with several of our friends. Hunter got out of school at lunch today so we stopped by the Duck Commander warehouse to pick up a few Christmas gifts. Jep was helping out in the store when we got there but was called back into the warehouse before we could go over and talk with him. We overheard someone ask if the rest of the guys were there and they were told that they were in the woods hunting but would be making an appearance at our local mall for the toy drive later this afternoon. We always contribute to the toy drive and figured this was a good way to not only donate the toys but also meet some of the Robertson family.

Hunter with Sadie, Cole and John Luke. (More than one person commented that he looked like one of the family.)

PB300005.jpg

Si Robertson was just as funny in person as he is on television. He was a hoot!

PB300004.jpg

For those of you who are wondering...yes, Si did have his glass of sweet tea and would, every now and then, pull out a big container of tea from under the table and refill his glass.

We also met Korie and Missy but we didn't get a picture with them because Korie, Missy and I were talking about our mutual friends. I mentioned that Hunter would love to work for them and Korie told me to bring him to the warehouse and talk to a certain person because they were swamped. Hunter couldn't believe that Korie told him to come by.

The Robertson family is one of the nicest familes you will ever meet. There is no pretense about them and what you see is what you get. They stand strong in their Christian beliefs and often speak at schools, churches, conferences, etc. If any of you are interested, check out this short video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEsDA3bvUDE&sns=fb

All caught up again!:thumbsup2

Too funny about John and the backsack!!:rotfl:

What a beautiful baby.:) Glad he's doing better.:goodvibes

Yay for the safari and seeing so many lions! Wow! We haven't even seen one yet?:confused3 Love all your gorilla pictures!:thumbsup2

I don't watch Duck Dynasty but Si came to speak at our annual Wild Game Dinner at church last year.

How cool! We love Duck Dynasty in our house...a little concerned about their squirrel eating habit, brains, eyes and all! They are good fun to watch!

Sorry...I'm a little behind again (so much to do before we leave Thursday and I have to sneak and do it so Mark doesn't find out :headache:).

I have come to love the Animal Kingdom and would love to spend an entire day there. You got some great shots on the safari ride despite the driver never slowing down or stopping. And :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 on the lions being up and walking around.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the hat Hunter is modeling. :yay::yay::yay:

Great pics of the gorillas.

So happy the baby is doing better.

I'm caught up again! Bless Tripp's Momma's heart! I cannot imagine my baby being taken away from me so quickly!

Love the Safari! Funny your trip was so fast, I was upset with ours because it took so LOOONG! They had too many jeeps out and I could tell the poor driver was scrambling for things to say, because you could see 4 or 5 jeeps ahead of us and we couldn't really move cause they weren't… I think there were some animals in the way, but I did think it took WAY longer than any other safari trip! :confused3

Wow! What an awesome morning of animal viewing! Great shots of the lions (I've never seen them up during our safaris!) and the gorillas. I love the ones you got of the big guy drinking from the stream.

I've never even heard of Duck Dynasty...but I gather it's a hunting show? I'm SO out of the loop with TV though since we haven't had cable in many, many years. Very cool that they are normal, down to earth people and love God! :thumbsup2

We are Duck Dynasty fans! My boys are so jealous of Hunter :) They are always quoting lines from the show. I actually bought them some Duck Dynasty t-shirts and Si's cup for Christmas.

The baby is such a cutie! I'm so happy both him and the mom are doing better. :goodvibes

I always thought there were only two lions in the safari. You learn something new everyday!

Wow! I was so far behind, yet again! I've been laughing so much this morning catching up!

I'm glad y'all got to go see Lacey & Jesse over Thanksgiving!

I'm not sure when we'll be going back to Disney World :eek: I know! Buuuut, we've got a family reunion in Colorado in July. Seeing as how we'll be "as close as we'll probably ever be" to California, we might try to make a Disneyland trip work. We've really been talking about it, but it will come down to dates, flights, and money: as things generally come down to anyway! :lmao:

That is, if we don't just ditch it and drive to Florida in May! :rotfl:

I am working on catching up but I had to comment on the posts I have read so far!

I'm sorry your cruise ended on a down note. It sounded like such a stressful evening. That CM was so unhelpful too! I'm glad in retrospect you remember the good times & would consider another cruise. The bike ride on CC looked nice.

I loved the pics of Jesus on Main Street! That is so cool that your son-in-law takes him everywhere.

Your day at MK looked liked a lot of fun. We have never done the Tiki Room or the Country Bears. We will have to try & fit those in next time.

Oh my goodness between the pics of your husband with Tiana & your BTMRR pics I have been in a giggle fit! Thanks for that (even though its belated.)

It seems like 2012 has been tough on your family. Wishing you all the best in the new year. I also saw about your friends' child that has autism. I will certainly keep them in my prayers. The journey with a special needs child is long & full of highs & lows. I hope one day that we can all find the special pieces that help our kids.:goodvibes

Finally all caught up!!! So jealous of the lion and lionesses being up and all out, I never see more than 1 female out!

I ADORE your gorilla pictures!! :lovestruc They are truly fantastic!

And that is really cool that you got to meet the Robertson family. I don't really watch the show, though I have seen parts of episodes before. I hope Hunter does get a job there, that would be great!

I've been reading along but haven't commented for a bit.
Funny about you mentioning Duck Dynasty. I'd never heard of it and a week or so ago my DD9's BFF was over and talking about the boy John Luke. Her parents love that show too. I just thought, okay...
Then you mentioned it too - I think I'm going to have to check it out!

Glad to hear your nephew's baby is doing better!

I'm soooo sorry that I haven't been around lately. It's been busy here at the office and just as busy at home. Clients fussing and fighting with their exes, deadlines every day, Christmas shopping, party planning, orchestra concerts, you know the usual. :laughing: I started to try and write an installment today but Photobucket and I were beginning to look a lot like our clients and their exes and I backed down from the fight. Maybe, I can get back in the ring with the site tomorrow.

We love Duck Dynasty too. now I have a question, Jessica is Jeps wife...right? But how comes Jep really isn;t a "main" character. It took us forever to figure out he was a brother and only recently what his name was. he rarely speaks and they don't do the side interviews with him. Also we have heard Miss Kay says she has 4 boys. Who is the other one?
As we speak, Skip is watching it. ;)

It helps that you are not here as much, much less for me to catch up on!:lmao:

Love the way John is wearing the backsack....I think with Jen's Skip wearing theirs they same way, it must be a guy thing.

I'm so keeping Kadence's bag away from my John.:thumbsup2

I found Jesse's watch! It's in the PP picture of DHS!:thumbsup2

I think the water drawings are so cool! My stick figures are horrid, so I appreciate those who can draw.

You got so many picture of the gorillas! I tried, all I got was the cold shoulder, or back. hey were being very unsociable on our trip!

Your new Nephew is CA-UTE!! I'm hoping all is well, and they are able to relax all together at home soon.:goodvibes

My sister would die if she saw your picture with the family from Duck Dynasty. She's LOVES the show, and wants to go meet them. I think I'll hild her back, she may scare them.:scared1:

I hope you and photobucket have come to an amicable settlement.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter