• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Excuse me, you'll need to see security. What has Mickeystoontown done? Update 3/25x2

Fun update, which I know would be even better if I could see the pictures. :headache:

Prayers for your nephews baby. I hope all is well and its nothing serious.

I'll be back to see John versus the backpack! :rolleyes1

Be sure to come back to see the pictures of John's backsack wearing. It's too funny!

Thanks so much for the prayers! It seems that they are working. God is good!

:rotfl2::rotfl2:I guess John's not going to be in charge of the backsack anymore huh?

I love the way he can fall asleep anywhere-and does!

I think that he is now banned from wearing the backsack!

Lisa I'm glad to hear the baby doesn't have a fever anymore. I'm sending prayers for the mama!

The prayers are greatly appreciated!

I pray that the baby is better and back with the new mama and papa!

Fun update, and um, very creative use of the backsack!

Bummer about the lost watch, I really hope it turns up.

The prayers seem to be working. Please keep praying!

Creative use of the backsack is a nice way of putting it. :laughing:

Hi Lisa! Praying for your nephew's family!!! Hope all is well!!! Keep us posted!

Glad to hear you had a great trip!

Loved the update! John cracks me up! Can't wait for the next installment!!!

Thank you for the prayers!

John is a hoot!

Sorry they didn't find Jessie's watch. Can't wait to see what happens next with the "butt shot". :rolleyes1

I knew that you wouldn't be shocked that John was resting in the theater. I swear he can fall asleep anywhere.

I wish that you could show Mark the pictures of John's backsack wearing style but I can certainly understand why you can't.

Are you SURE he was resting his eyes? Often times when I'm in similar position I find myself contemplating the existence of the human species within the realm of the greater universe! :scratchin

My prayers go out your nephew, his wife and baby boy.

I'm sure you do! :lmao: You are so funny!

Thank you for the prayers! They are working!

I hope all is well with your nephew's family. I'm sure it is really tough for them not knowing what is going on.

On a completely different note- the pictures of John with the backsack are hilarious. I may never look at my backsack the same way again!

I'll be interested in hearing if Jesse ever gets his watch back. I lost a watch at Typhoon Lagoon in 2010- I knew where I lost it (either the wave pool or changing room) and the time within a 30 minute window, but I never got it back. Disney did find a pair of my glasses once and mailed them back to me after my trip.

Love the photopass pictures!

Note to Dee: Keep backsack away from the men in the group! No telling what they'll end up doing with them.

Jesse's watch was never found. He is almost positive that he lost it on RNRC.

Thank you all for the prayers for our nephew, niece and their new baby. Things are definitely looking up. The baby had a fever of 102 when he was born but, by the time he made it to NICU, he no longer had fever. Late yesterday evening, after confirming that she had no fever, the mother was able to finally hold her sweet baby. As a precautionary measure, they have run quite a few tests on both mother and baby to see what caused the high temperature. No results yet so I would ask for continued prayers that everything comes back negative.

Meet the newest addition to our family: Tripp Emerson

417096_10200122491884370_275509750_n.jpg

He is adorable!!! So glad to hear that they are all doing better. Continued prayers that the results all come back favorably!! :goodvibes

He is adorable!!! So glad to hear that they are all doing better. Continued prayers that the results all come back favorably!! :goodvibes

Isn't he a sweetie pie! I can't wait to see him and hold him. The doctors didn't want too many visitors so we haven't been up to the hospital yet. I appreciate the prayers!

What a sweetie pie. I do love babies.

I will continue to say prayers for baby, mother and daddy too.

Thank you all for the prayers for our nephew, niece and their new baby. Things are definitely looking up. The baby had a fever of 102 when he was born but, by the time he made it to NICU, he no longer had fever. Late yesterday evening, after confirming that she had no fever, the mother was able to finally hold her sweet baby. As a precautionary measure, they have run quite a few tests on both mother and baby to see what caused the high temperature. No results yet so I would ask for continued prayers that everything comes back negative.

FANTASTIC NEWS!!! :yay:

Now......did they run any tests on the parents blood pressure while this was happening? That was one heck of a stressful time for them!

What a sweetie pie. I do love babies.

I will continue to say prayers for baby, mother and daddy too.

If I am getting this excited over a nephew, I can only imagine what I will do when it's time for my own grandbabies.

FANTASTIC NEWS!!! :yay:

Now......did they run any tests on the parents blood pressure while this was happening? That was one heck of a stressful time for them!

It was a very stressful time! I felt so sorry for the Mama. She wanted to hold her baby so badly but couldn't.

mickeystoontown said:
Isn't he a sweetie pie! I can't wait to see him and hold him. The doctors didn't want too many visitors so we haven't been up to the hospital yet. I appreciate the prayers!

It makes sense that they won't let visitors until they are sure he is okay. Hope you get to hold him soon!

Not the same thing at all really, but kinda similar: my parents were at WDW until yesterday, and I was watching their cats. Saturday I noticed one of them wasn't moving much and seemed off. I touched him and he was super hot, so I took his temp and it was 106.4!! I took him to the emergency vet and they ran every test possible, and found absolutely nothing wrong, except he was slightly dehydrated, and that was most likely due to the fever. They gave him some fluids but said that's all they could do. Took him back home, isolated him and watched him, and by Sunday night he was acting almost completely normal and fever was gone. No idea what was wrong, but he is fine now. :confused1: Hope the baby and his mommy have a similar full recovery.

It makes sense that they won't let visitors until they are sure he is okay. Hope you get to hold him soon!

Not the same thing at all really, but kinda similar: my parents were at WDW until yesterday, and I was watching their cats. Saturday I noticed one of them wasn't moving much and seemed off. I touched him and he was super hot, so I took his temp and it was 106.4!! I took him to the emergency vet and they ran every test possible, and found absolutely nothing wrong, except he was slightly dehydrated, and that was most likely due to the fever. They gave him some fluids but said that's all they could do. Took him back home, isolated him and watched him, and by Sunday night he was acting almost completely normal and fever was gone. No idea what was wrong, but he is fine now. :confused1: Hope the baby and his mommy have a similar full recovery.

I can hardly wait to get a whiff of that baby smell! I love babies!

Isn't it amazing how a person (and in your case a pet) can get over something so very quickly and the doctors can't explain why they were even sick in the first place?

Just got a text from my sister-in-law. Mama has been discharged to a courtesy room so that she can stay at the hospital and visit the baby. They were able to see and hold Tripp last night which made them feel much better. The baby isn't taking the bottle but the doctors said that he will eventually and they don't seem too worried about it at this point in time. It's looking more and more like they may all go home quicker than the "up to 14 days" they originally said.

Just got a text from my sister-in-law. Mama has been discharged to a courtesy room so that she can stay at the hospital and visit the baby. They were able to see and hold Tripp last night which made them feel much better. The baby isn't taking the bottle but the doctors said that he will eventually and they don't seem too worried about it at this point in time. It's looking more and more like they may all go home quicker than the "up to 14 days" they originally said.

Yay!!!! :cheer2:

That's great that the hospital is working with them and letting her stay. I'm sure Tripp (who is absolutely adorable, btw) will be just fine. I'm praying that he'll be home in no time.

When my first was born the doctor wrote something up that let me stay in my room for a week while dd was being monitored for breathing problems resulting from a broken nose during birth. (She came out looking like a prize fighter.) That was way back in 1978. It was a blessing he did that for me. It helped that he was head of obstetrics at that hospital. What Dr. McGovern wanted, Dr. McGovern got, no questions asked. :)

Note to Dee: Keep backsack away from the men in the group! No telling what they'll end up doing with them.

No problem there! I was designated as the family pack mule a long time ago and nobody else seems interested in taking over the job!

Thanks for sharing the news and beautiful picture of Tripp. I hope everyone continues to recover quickly and they are all home where they belong!

loved the updates as always!!! Did you hear any slow, deep breaths coming from the "one who was just resting his eyes"? ;)

Prayers and good thoughts for your new little nephew. I know when we have infants born with fevers, they are usually started on a 7 day course of antibiotics after having a blood count and blood cultures done. Hoping all goes well and that nothing serious is wrong.

mickeystoontown said:

Love the middle name. My little princess is named Emerson:-) great name!!!!!!

That's The Skip Method! :rotfl2:

LOL!!!!!!! Oh my word, too funny!!!!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I caught up right at the right time.
After the first picture my first thought was Skip wears his like that too. But you are right, Skip didn't wear it quite like that last picture....well he hasn't yet, but he might if I show him the picture of John. He doesn't want to be one up'd.

Oh boy, this could be VERY entertaining!!! John versus Skip and the Backsack! :laughing:

417096_10200122491884370_275509750_n.jpg

Aw! Welcome handsome Tripp! He will be in my prayers, I'm happy to read the positive report so far!!!

OK so my first thought when I saw John with the backsack was that he was using it as a potty:rotfl2:

I'm sorry to hear Jesse never found his watch. Maybe its underneath RnRC!

That's an adorable picture of Tripp. Just looking so content.

Glad to hear the baby is doing well and Mom got to hold him! Continued thoughts and prayers are headed their way! My friend just had premature twins, and is going through the same thing. They are doing well and the doctor thinks they can come home around Christmas! What a miracle that will be for my friend!

I just love that John can fall asleep anywhere. My friend Amanda is the same way. She can sleep just about anywhere, and we usually take blackmail photos for later lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter