Excursions with little ones

Wymbolwood

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any advice on excursions with kids? We'll be hitting Castawy Cay, Cozumel and Grand Cayman with our somewhat cautious six year old and her more adventerous soon to be three year old sister in November. Wondering if anyone has had suggetsions with these ages??? I spent several months living/working in Cozumel years ago, so am content to just wander as a family and see the town again but am curious about the other two stops. Also should we rent the tubes at CC or just pack some float toys from home?

In Grand cayman, we booked on our own a land a sea tour. First part was land and included the turtle farm which the kids enjoyed. At the time they were 4,2 and 8mons. The last part was the boat ride to sting ray city. My 2 year old went nuts as he was right into Nemo at the time and figered the sting ray was going to take him to school with the other fishes! LOL! I was more nervous then the kids. (the baby stayed on the boat.) It was a great day! You know your kids and what they can handle! Enjoy!

Grand Cayman - Boatwains Marine Park
Google search this & check out their website

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter