*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

QOTD-1/16-

Do you exercise on a daily basis? If you do exercise, what are your favorite exercises?

I've been trying to do so lately.

I work on the 17th floor and walk to the ground floor twice a day. I also go for walks.

QOTD-1/18-

Are you a fan of vintage items?

I love vintage stuff! :)

QOTD-1/19-

Will you be watching the Super bowl? What team(s) are your favorite NFL teams?

Nope. I'm not a sports fan.

QOTD-1/20-

Does your family have a go to dinner meal when you are all busy? Picking up sandwiches or pizza, ordering food to be delivered, a frozen meal that is ready to be popped into the oven, premade meals, ...?

*Cousinbb will be our guest poster for the next few days!

QOTD-1/20-

Does your family have a go to dinner meal when you are all busy? Picking up sandwiches or pizza, ordering food to be delivered, a frozen meal that is ready to be popped into the oven, premade meals, ...?

We order from St Hubert, a chicken place, when we don't want to or can't cook.

QOTD-1/27-

If you were to go to a tropical island for a vacation, what would be the first three things you would do? Ex.Get a drink at the pool?

QOTD-1/26-

Do you like to window shop?

Do you like to people watch?

I don't window shop, but sometimes I people watch.

QOTD-1/27-

If you were to go to a tropical island for a vacation, what would be the first three things you would do? Ex.Get a drink at the pool?

I'd get in the water and relax! If I were on an island where there were whale watching tours, I'd do that immediately afterward. And then I'd look for shells.

QOTD-1/13-

How convenient is the area that you live in, in proximity to stores, businesses you frequent, ....?
Very convenient. Everything that I need is within five miles.

QOTD-1/14-

If you were to order a panini, what would you like in it?
Meats, cheese, and maybe some kind of leafy green. Stone ground mustard to dip.

QOTD-1/15-

Do you like to read? If so, what type of books are your favorite?
I do, but I've been reading less, unfortunately. I always liked Stephen King, especially his collections of short stories.

QOTD-1/16-

Do you exercise on a daily basis? If you do exercise, what are your favorite exercises?
I wish I did, but I don't.

QOTD-1/18-

Are you a fan of vintage items?
I am! I have vintage razors, some over 100 years old, many older than I am. They work too, and I use them frequently. I also have some beautiful vintage fountain pens that I also use. They just don't make things like they used to.

QOTD-1/19-

Will you be watching the Super bowl? What team(s) are your favorite NFL teams?
Probably, but reluctantly. I've fallen out of interest with the NFL lately, but I'm a suffering Jets fan.

QOTD-1/20-

When it's just me, spaghetti-o's right out of the can (still love it to this day). When I'm staying with my mom or dad, it's typically something quick fix, like pizza or sloppy joe's.

*Cousinbb will be our guest poster for the next few days!

QOTD-1/26-

Do you like to window shop?

Do you like to people watch?
I like to window shop for fountain pens. I would need to win a small fortune to buy all of the pens that I want. I do enjoy people watching as well, particularly at WDW.
QOTD-1/27-

Get a fancy meal, sit by the beach, drink a cliched cocktail.
QOTD-1/28-

If you were to play the game Trivial Pursuit, what category do you think you would be the best in? Geography (blue), Entertainment (pink), History (yellow), Arts & Literature (originally brown, later purple), Science & Nature (green), and Sports & Leisure (orange).

Maybe Science and Nature.

QOTD-1/28-

If you were to play the game Trivial Pursuit, what category do you think you would be the best in? Geography (blue), Entertainment (pink), History (yellow), Arts & Literature (originally brown, later purple), Science & Nature (green), and Sports & Leisure (orange).
Probably entertainment or science and nature.

QOTD-1/29-

When was the last time you had gone on a trip/vacation?

In June/July. But I leave on Tuesday for FL! :D

QOTD-1/30-
If you were to go out for a drink at a bar, would you choose to sit at the bar, or get a table? What would be your drink of choice? What type of apps would you order?

QOTD-1/30-
If you were to go out for a drink at a bar, would you choose to sit at the bar, or get a table? What would be your drink of choice? What type of apps would you order?
Table, sweet tea (I'm not much of a drinker), and nachos.

QOTD-1/30-

Probably a table with my friends. I'd order rum and coke.
Deep fried pickles to go with.

QOTD-2/2-
Do you like macaroni and cheese? Do you make it at home? What sort of cheeses do you like for your macaroni and cheese?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter