*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

QOTD-1/4-

Valentine's Day is coming up next month. Do you have any plans?
*Also, there will be the Valentine's Exchange coming up this month!

AK....Safari, EE
MK.....Peter Pan, HM, SDMT
Epcot.....SE, Living with the Land, JiM
DHS.....TSMM, ToT

QOTD-1/4-

What is your favourite treat to buy while at an amusement park (pretzels, churros, dole whip, etc)?

QOTD-1/7-

When you go to Disney, do you do any other things while in Orlando? Old Town, Universal Studios, Medieval Times, etc.

Universal about every 4 years. It just interesting to us.
Other than that, just Disney!

QOTD-1/9-

For parties that you have attended-weddings, birthdays, showers, .... what sort of party favors have you received, ... or if you had hosted a party, what type of favors did you give out?

QOTD-1/4-

What is your favourite treat to buy while at an amusement park (pretzels, churros, dole whip, etc)?
Pot roast mac and cheese at Friar's Nook, without a doubt.

QOTD-1/7-

When you go to Disney, do you do any other things while in Orlando? Old Town, Universal Studios, Medieval Times, etc.
It depends who goes. If I'm going solo, I don't leave the park. If I have friends, we might it up Universal and Texas de Brazil.
QOTD-1/7-
Do you still own a landline / homephone?

QOTD-1/9-

For parties that you have attended-weddings, birthdays, showers, .... what sort of party favors have you received, ... or if you had hosted a party, what type of favors did you give out?
I haven't attended many events. I received a nice tie from one, and an engraved mason jar from another. That's all I remember.

QOTD-1/10-

What sort of scents do you usually get for items such as candles, room spray, hand soaps, ...?

QOTD-1/10-

What sort of scents do you usually get for items such as candles, room spray, hand soaps, ...?
Candles and room sprays: christmas tree, year round. I love that scent. Hand soaps: something citrus-y and refreshing. Lush has a lemon soap that just smells awesome and an orange scented shampoo bar that I use and love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter