*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

QOTD-8/27-

Would you, or have you ever visited any of the Seven Wonders of the World? If so, which have you visited/which ones would you like to visit?

QOTD-8/26-

If you were given a chance to visit a castle that is no longer in use, would you?

Of course!! I've been to a few in Scotland, but they were museums, rather than run down and abandoned castles. :)

QOTD-8/27-

Would you, or have you ever visited any of the Seven Wonders of the World? If so, which have you visited/which ones would you like to visit?

This question isn't so easily answered. There are apparently multiple lists. The original list (the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World) only has one that still exists - the pyramids of Giza. Which I have not been to.

However, looking at the different lists that can be found here (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonders_of_the_World) I have only ever been to the CN Tower.

QOTD-8/27-

I have never visited any. I'm always up for something new to do so I would say yes to visiting any

QOTD-8/28-

Fair time is here, and that means cotton candy, candied apples, deep fried Twinkies, funnel cakes, ....

What is your most favorite fair/carnival food?

QOTD-8/28-

Fair time is here, and that means cotton candy, candied apples, deep fried Twinkies, funnel cakes, ....

Those little mini donuts. I especially like the trucks that let you add the icing sugar/ cinnamon sugar yourself. Mmmmm

I don't have a particular favorite now. But growing up, I would have to get a bag of cotton candy, and one of those fruit shaped juice containers filled with lemonade.

QOTD-8/25-

When it comes to trying new foods, are you adventurous?
I would try most things at least once.
QOTD-8/26-

Have you ever ordered food online to be sent to someone as a gift?
I have
QOTD-8/26-

If you were given a chance to visit a castle that is no longer in use, would you?
I've done it many times when I lived in Europe.
QOTD-8/27-

I haven't, but I'd like to see all of them
QOTD-8/28-

Anything fried that normally isn't fried.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter