*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 2-Our New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many :goodvibes

China for the extraordinary history, amazing landmarks.
Nepal, the Himalayas.
India to visit the Taj Mahal.
Thailand, Indonesia,Japan, cambodia, vietnam, :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 There is something about the Asian culture that I had always loved, I don't know why, but I find it fascinating.
China's history is unique, reading about all the dynasties is like traveling back in time. :lovestruc

Japan for their culture and I really want to visit Disney's Tokyo sea!

Hey everyone! I'm back from San Antonio. Hope you all had a nice Christmas. We did!

I received a number of nice things from my kids and husband. A couple of books, pajamas, candy, Christmas pin and a flash drive. I'll need to return the pj's, they are too big (it's nice to say that) and I may have read one of the books. If my mother has a copy, then I'll know for sure. I have read so many that sometimes it's hard to remember. My stocking was filled for the first time. Now that was exciting! Joe and I actually didn't exchange gifts, just put a little something in each other's stockings. We are getting a new tv. That will be our Christmas to each other.

Did you receive any duplicate gifts, or things have you already have?
No duplicates this year unless you count the book that I'm not sure about.

If you could go to any asian country, which would you choose, and why?
I'm not sure, probably Japan.

We don't get unexpected visitors, it depends on what we are doing if I would mind or not! If the house was tidy and we were in for the day fine. If I am doing housework or about to head out somewhere I would not be happy!

No, most of the time we know when visitors are coming. Visitors are always welcome in my home, I would rather know when someone is coming so I can clean before they arrive.

Do you get many unexpected visitors stop by your house? If so, do you mind?
Not often, it's usually a male neighbor stopping by to talk to Joe and they don't often come inside unless it's really cold. My house is usually picked up, not necessarily spotless but picked up so I don't mind if someone stops by. I wouldn't be real thrilled if they had to use the bathroom though. Carol doesn't keep hers up very well and it's usually a mess when she is home.

We do tend to get unexpected visitors, but not that often. It's only annoying when I'm working on something, and have to stop what I'm doing.

New Years Eve, and New Years Day is coming up. We usually have family over at around 9, and we serve different dishes-from desserts and side dishes. I am still thinking of what to make this year, so today's QOTD is-

Do you make anything special for New Years Eve/Day, or have any suggestions for me?

Nothing special, dinner is going to be ham green bean and potato soup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter