*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 2-Our New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you shop at Bath and Body Works? There are all sort of scents for their hand soaps, and lotions. What scents do you like and dislike?

They used to (may still!) have little bottles of BBW aromatherapy ginger and orange lotion in Marriotts. DH found large bottles of it for me one year and bought a bunch. Love it! I like the cucumber melon, too. I hate that the scents don't last very long, tho.

What type of dipping sauce would you choose to eat with chicken nuggets?

honey mustard. Or the old standby, Ketchup! :goodvibes

With airlines charging for everything from check in luggage, to even using a blanket, todays QOTD is-
Would you pay for a meal? Say if your flight was 5-6 hours long, and you were not able to bring on any other type of food/meal with you. Would you purchase a meal to be added on to your flight price?

Usually I would try to grab something to eat in the airport before boarding. But, if the flight was long enough, and I was hungry enough, I guess I would buy something. Maybe the snack? I think those are usually only a couple of dollars.

With airlines charging for everything from check in luggage, to even using a blanket, todays QOTD is-
Would you pay for a meal? Say if your flight was 5-6 hours long, and you were not able to bring on any other type of food/meal with you. Would you purchase a meal to be added on to your flight price?

If I were stck, without being able to bring food on board with me...which is what we normally do...I would probably buy it, bit not be too happy about it.

If you were to change the colors of the rainbow, and were to pick five different colors, which ones would you pick?

How often do you go to the grocery store?

I really don't like grocery shopping, and try to avoid it as often as possible, but fruit and produce just don't last that long. I usually go at least once a week.

Hi everyone!

With the summer Olympics not too far away, are you looking forward to watching them? Do you have a favorite event?

I always enjoy watching the Olympics. I really enjoyed watching the swimming last time, especially the races with Michael Phelps.

Are you a good packer? When it comes time to travel, do you have the suitcases ready to go a week beforehand, or are you a last minute packer?

I tend to pack at the last minute. :)

What's your favorite store to buy books? Do you go to a big chain, or do you have a favorite local store?

Are you doing anything special for Father's Day today?

My boys and I are trying to let my DH sleep in.....a rare treat in my house!

What's your favorite store to buy books? Do you go to a big chain, or do you have a favorite local store?

I order online from Barnes and Noble. With their membership card I get free express shipping, and the prices are way lower than their store. Doesn't pay to walk into the store anymore....except for coffee!:coffee:

Are you doing anything special for Father's Day today?

My boys and I are trying to let my DH sleep in.....a rare treat in my house!

Bob is in SF at the US Open. So the boys and I will probably just go to the pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter