Excel Packing List - Download available

Thanks for putting this all together. We will be taking our first cruise ever on the Disney Magic on Nov 5th, and this was great! :earsgirl: Claire

This is extremely helpful. Thank you for taking the time to do this!

Thanks for providing the easy link to it...I don't think I can do that through my website. (May save me several emails!) I hope it helps everyone. If anyone has new suggestions, please let me know and I'll add them to the list and make sure DisneyDmbNut is made aware too.

Thanks to Jen (2disneycruzrs) for passing it on to me! For sharing the wealth so to speak. :)

open packing list if you don't have Excel :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 . I only have Word. it sounds like everyone liked the link

save it to your desktop..

How to import or convert files from another Office program
To convert most types of files saved in another format, simply open the file in Word. When Word recognizes the file format, it converts the document and opens it. For example, you can open a Word document in PowerPoint, and PowerPoint automatically converts the Word document into a PowerPoint presentation.

If Word cannot open the file you want, first open the file in the source program, and then save the file in a file format that Word can open. After the source file is converted, you can open it directly in Word.

For information about which file formats Word can import or export, click . If you did not install a necessary file converter, run Setup again and add the converters you need. For information about how to install a program or component, click .

To import information into Microsoft Outlook as items, save the file to a comma separated value (.csv) format or a text format.

thanks for the great step by step directions. However I'm computer challanged (sp) It was greek to me. I called my sil & she helped me through the directions. She made it sound simple. Now I have it. It is great list I think it has everything listed. I got chuckle :rotfl2: :lmao: out of the toilet paper.

Thanks DisneyDmbNut!! This is the best list by far I have seen yet! I have gathered everything we will need for our cruise and organized it by category, just like you did on the list. Now I guess I'll have to put it all away - we don't cruise for another 7 months, so I'll just consider this a test run. :rotfl:

I always make a list for our cruises but this one is so much better. I am setting things aside and getting the suitcases ready so now I have a good checklist and since we will have a laptop it will be an easy referance guide on the ship.

John

JDietz40 said:
I always make a list for our cruises but this one is so much better.John

Wow, I made one for our first cruise (non disney) but nothing like this. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter