Excel Packing List - Download available

I have added this link to mine so that it doesn't get lost and everything is in one place - it is on the FAQ under misc and titled Helpful Information for you.
Always
Shirley
what an awesome group of folks we have had pass through there that have given so much and when they leave for whatever reasons, a footprint has been left behind in their kindness of sharing.

This is quite the time and stress saver for a cruise newbie with kids like me. Many thanks! :thumbsup2

yes! :banana: Thank you for helping out us first time cruisers and compiling all this info in one place!!! Thank goodness for the University of Disboards! :teacher:

Thanks for putting together this AWESOME packing and tip list! Our first cruise is still nearly a year away, but I'm already obsessing and this will give me something to stare at for a while!!!!

Glad I found this. I had the perfect list made and when my computer went down I lost it!

I would add....

Driver's license
Passports
Photocopy of Passports
Credit Card
Cell Phone
Pirate Stuff (on a Disney Cruise you need some)
Nail Clippers or small scissors (for cutting the zip ties)
Pajamas
Sport Bra
Jacket
Tank Tops
List of Friends you met online for cruise meets
Email addresses for contacting home
Cruise Docs
Airline Tickets
Glasses, Contact Lenses, Solution
Itinery

Hey...I'm not forgetting to take something!

Oh yeah...and copy of your travel insurance papers!

Piglet - thanks for the suggestions...I think these are the first received since the original list was compiled! I will add them to the list and update the link.

Tip number one:

Are Bahama Mama's on CC two for one all day or just after 2PM. At all drink sites? At Serenity Bay?:cool1:

Tip number one:

Are Bahama Mama's on CC two for one all day or just after 2PM. At all drink sites? At Serenity Bay?:cool1:

Sue - I apologize I can't answer this directly. It was a tip that was on the original thread, so since the original thread, I can't confirm accuracy of the suggestions other than packing lists.

I've updated the packing lists. Make sure you notice there are three lists - clothing, non-clothing items, and carry-on items. Anyone with Disney cruise tip updates are welcome to PM me or post here. Recently added - scrapbooking tips tab from the suggestions in the threads here. Thanks everyone for the suggestions! :banana: Click the link in my signature line to get the updated list.

Thanks for doing this. This has been a great memory jogger as we're finalizing our packing list for our trip in 3 weeks!

Awsome list. We had the list of the things you must absolutly pack. The thread on that was interesting but anyways we narrowed down to what we wanted to bring. The canvas closet organizer and over the door shoe holder were musts for us.
All the kids' clothes went into the closet in the canvas shelves and over the door was just 4 organizers we found at the dollar store and sewed together. The little pockets hold all the things you need everyday close by.
We hardly used any of the drawers except for the big case because we didnt want to keep searching for everything that was close by
For laundry we bought a mesh hamper again at the dollar store. It lasted for 2 trips to the laundry room then we tossed it out so we're going to spend just a bit more on the next one LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter