• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Excel Packing List - Download available

WOW! As the others have said, what an OUTSTANDING list! Thanks SO MUCH! :cool1: :thumbsup2

We're going on our 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise Saturday and can't wait!!!!! :woohoo: :yay:

I was able to open this, but all I saw were the tips.

Where is the packing list?

I had the same question but finally figured it out. On the bottom of the excel spreadsheet there are blue/gray tabs and they are labeled from left to right:
NON-CLOTHING - CLOTHING - CARRY ON - GENERAL CRUISE TIPS - DISNEY CRUISE TIPS.

Just click on the different tabs and it will open up. Hope this helps

Make sure you scroll to the bottom of your screen to see the tabs. Click on the tab to get to the different lists. (Make sure you also have Microsoft Office Excel 97-2003 or the free viewer for it.) I added a "Scrapbookers" tab at the end from suggestions posted by DIS scrapbookers. Access via my site below (I added it this summer so it's not on the original list that we posted on the boards).

If anyone has any suggestions for updates to any of the tabs, please send me a PM, email through our site or post here though I'm not on the boards much lately. I'll gladly add and update.

This is great!! Thanks so much for posting this! We cruise May 09 and now that the holidays are over we are in "cruise mode"! :thumbsup2

This is incredible! I will use it for my first cruise next June on the Disney Dream!!

Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter