Everyone hates this attraction!!!... But I love it!!!

The Enchanted Tiki Room and Country bear Jamboree! I guess it's for nostalgic reasons. I went with my family including my Grandfather when I was 11. My kids are not a fan of the Bears though they like the Tiki Room

yeah sorrt they are both terrible and the bear show smells musty

Figment!! Its a nostalgic thing I guess and the song is stuck in my head year round.

I love the People Mover as well, best way to relax and take some pictures of the park :)

The only "thing" I don't like at WDW is F! and I don't hate it ~ I just don't love it. Take it or leave it thing.

Pretty much everything else mentioned in this thread my kids will ask to see.

They also love the Lion King movie at The Land.

Ellen's Universe of Energy. I think she's so funny, and love the interaction with Bill Nye, Jamie Lee Curtis, and Alex Trebek. I'm not wild about the animatronic dinosaurs, but love the "people" part of the attraction. Lots of folks don't like this ride, but I love it!

Its A Small World is my favorite attraction ! Brings back memories of going with my grandparents as a kid, I was also an advid doll collector of dolls from around the world as a child. Of course it has been my favorite since I was a child. Cant wait to ride it again in August! My dh, ds and dd consider riding this with me as a form of punishment !!! :lmao:

Ellens Universe of Energy. Love it. She is entertaining and we even love the animatronic Dino.

I like the movie in France, not for the actual movie as I have never been able to see the entire thing but I find the chairs comfortable enough to fall asleep in.:)

Lots of things PPs have said, including Swiss Family Treehouse, Sounds Dangerous, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, France movie (I loooove the music).

I also love the Carousel and Dumbo. My friends will never ride them with me, I haven't been on Dumbo in almost 10 years :sad1: Also Primeval Whirl, and I've been wanting to go back to Rafiki's Planet Watch since 1998! Someday!

There are so many! To me, a lot of the rides people love to hate around here are the ones that make Disney Disney!

Small World, Tiki Room, Maelstrom, the Mexico ride, Living with the Land, COP...

Also, the new Little Mermaid ride seems to get a lot of hate, and I loved it! The details in the Under the Sea scene are straight out of the movie!

It's a small world, tiki room, and universe of energy. The only thing I really don't like is backlot tour. My kids agree its boring.

ghoweywilson said:
Figment!! Its a nostalgic thing I guess and the song is stuck in my head year round.

At least I'm not the only one with that song constantly replaying in my head!

Oh, and I loved the old, I mean new Tiki Room.

I don't care for the classic Tiki, find it boring. But the AC is nice to cool off in.

Carousel of Progress! I love the story-line and song.
it's a small world! Once again, love the song! This was my favorite as a kid and it has just continued to be one of my favorites.
My dad seems to always fall asleep on these two attractions though :confused3

I have to agree with you. Carousel of Progress is great! I love going on it. And I love It's a small world. Boyfriend cant stand the music repeated. Thinks the ride is boring but I love it. It is so cute. :rotfl:

So it looks like I really am alone with the American Adventure?:confused3

No, I love that attraction. I just don't hear (or read about) a lot of people saying they hate it, so that's why I didn't mention it. Stitch and the Under New Management version of the Tiki Room on the other hand...;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter