Everyone hates this attraction!!!... But I love it!!!

I LOVE IASW, Carousel of Progress, Ellen, Hall of Presidents, and The Country Bears. But IASW most of all. It feels like Disney home to me.

My I love :: You hate ride is Carousel of Progress. For every person that loves it, there are two or three that don't (it seems). I don't understand the hate for it. Yeah, the "future" is not up to date...But I once read a book that said we'd have personal robots or something in 2010. I haven't seen anything besides a Roomba.:rotfl:

I was going to name several that I thought were not generally adored (COP, Living with the Land, Dinosaur, People Mover), but then I read through all the replies and realized they are more loved than I thought! Basically, if I'm riding a WDW ride or enjoying a WDW attraction, it means I am at WDW so I am happy! One of my very favorite things that I don't see mentioned here (though I'm sure it isn't generally hated) is the small boat rides between the Poly/GF and MK. I love how relaxing and quaint they are even if it takes longer than hopping on the monorail.

Let's see my main two rides that I love and others hate is Small World (I know people hate the song but I listen to it at home for fun so I love the ride) and Ellen's Energy Adventure (people's main complaint about this is how long and outdated it is but I think it is a great break from the heat and I loved Ellen back in her standup days so it is fun to watch). Going the other way the one ride that I hate and most others love is Dinosaur.

I don't know that I would say I love it, but I do like Stitch - I think it's funny.

And I know that a lot of people hated The Enchanted Tiki Room: Under New Management, but I liked it.

I LOVED The Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management too! Actually more than the original.

I also LOVE the Figment ride. I don't like to say it much out loud though because it's SO cool to be able to walk right on it over and over again!

American Adventure and It's A Small World hold a special place in my heart, for some reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter