Everest Prizes Up For Sale!

i am interested in 2 everest room code :)
i can not do credit but i can do ride peices how many and what kind do u want?

OK I would like four rooms, and i can be online soon. So what ride pieces would you like with 600 credits?

I know you must be done with your room but any chance you have some rooms left for buyable items?? I would want three of three of them for me,my son & my daughter

PM's Sent to:

-saltnpepper
-Cade_Silver
-doodlebug

I apologize once again for the slow response :blush: . It's been a crazy this past little while.

~C.B.

-Expedition Everest Pins (50 credits+effort fee=150 credits)*7
-Expedition Everest Ride Cart (50 credits+effort fee=150 credits)*7
room code*2

Thank you for your interest Groovydolly, the total price comes to 2500 credits. I would like one red and one blue football shirt, one pair of football shoes, and two of this weekend's new pins. We can set up a time sometime this weekend to make the trade :) .

~C.B.

I would really like one of the rooms because my computer doesn't let me play the game

Tell me what you want and I will find you somewhere

Sorry I was racking up points playing fireworks so I missed you ... will be waiting in my room

:teeth: :) :) :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :teeth: :teeth: :) :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :) :teeth: :teeth: Thanks a TON for the codes once we finally met. I will enjoy them immensely.
:teeth: :) :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :)

As you probably know, the game isn't giving level three codes at the moment, but I thought I would check and see if you have a level three code by chance that you may have saved up? Thanks!

I have 4 unused Level 3 codes, but GroovyDolly asked for seven. If/when the game starts giving the codes again I can trade with her, but if she changes her mind or the code robbery is permanent, then I'll let you know jewel :) .

~C.B.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter