Everest Prizes Up For Sale!

Sparkle_Cherry

Caitlin
I understand that some of you can't play the Everest game because your computer is too slow, you can't win etc. and I'm selling these prizes off for the same price they are sold back in-game, with a small effort fee of 100 credits. I have an unlimited supply (until further notice) of all of the following rewards...

Expedition Everest
-Expedition Everest Pins (50 credits+effort fee=150 credits)
-Expedition Everest Ride Cart (50 credits+effort fee=150 credits)
-Expedition Everest Room Code (100 credits+effort fee=200 credits)

If you want these prizes then let's help each other out, I want buyables and you want the game pieces so its win-win for both of us. Once you have placed an ''order'' I will specify which buyables I would like. If you have a problem with my pricing then please feel free to PM me :) .

So... is there anybody interested?
~C.B.

How about a room and a pin? 250 credits total, i believe, also its late so correct me if im wrong ;)

Sounds like a deal swim! I'm having problems logging into VMK at the moment but as soon as I can get on and we can meet I'll PM you the codes! :thumbsup2

~Sparky Boots pirate:

both of us? well right now i cant gat on... :) but tell me any time (almost) pst. and ill meet you!

OK, pink its a deal! I have no idea what, if any pieces, costs 250 credits so maybe you can have a look?

~Sparky Boots pirate:

Wow for once im not the one confused! Whenever your ready.

Sparkle_Cherry said:
Expedition Everest
-Expedition Everest Pins (50 credits+effort fee=100 credits)
-Expedition Everest Ride Cart (50 credits+effort fee=100 credits)
-Expedition Everest Room Code (100 credits+effort fee=150 credits)

I would prefer the payment be in Space Mountain Ride pieces but Quest kiosk credits, certain buyables etc. will be just fine too. If you want these prizes then let's help each other out, I want SM pieces and you want the ride pieces so its win-win for both of us. If you have a problem with my pricing then please feel free to PM me. :)

So... is there anybody interested?
~Sparky Boots pirate:

I'd like a couple of room codes please. What would you like for 300 credits?

Bump! Anyone else interested? I just got a big order of 15 pins and I'm thinking of raising my prices so hurry up and get 'em while they're cheap!

~Sparky Boots pirate:

Sparkle_Cherry said:
Hmm, how does a straight piece and a small pole sound to you?

~Sparky Boots pirate:
Sounds good. I just need to buy a pole and pick up a straight piece and I'll be ready to trade. :thumbsup2

150 credits for a room you say? I'd gladly do at least 1 of these, if not three
or four, as I really like the rooms but my computer decides not to let me have the codes >_< Please post, or pme me which pieces you would like, and a time and place to Trade. Thanks, And I Hope we can do this trade. :) Hoping for a room,
Silver:)

Depending on how much you are buying, the ride pieces will vary. Let me know exactly how many rooms you want; the prices are in the first post so you should be able to figure out the total price. :)

~C.B. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter