Even with Blisters and Bad Hair, Disney is Still Magical! A Sept. 2014 TR -Updated 5/13

Next we headed over to The Land to ride something that would be a first for all of us! Don't judge. We could never get a FP in 2012. That's right, we were headed here!

David Putty gave us the spiel. On a recommendation from The Dis's own nilla, we requested row B1. We figured if we were going to do this thing, we might as well do it right! We didn't even have to wait any longer. They just put us right in. Maura was a little apprehensive at first because she couldn't figure out how it was going to work. But soon, we were Soarin' over California!

What did we think? We loved it. LOVED. It totally lived up to all the hype. And yes, row B1 was amazing. The smells. The sights! I hate flying, but I love this ride. It's certainly a must do for us from now on. Maura and Lucy kept trying to move their feet to touch the trees and water and other scenery. It was fun to watch them do that!

After coming off that exhilaration, we headed back out into the heat. We ended up over near the Imagination pavillion. We didn't go on the ride. Why? Don't ask me why. I don't know. The kids got side tracked by the fountains over there and had a blast playing in them for a while. I took advantage of the situation to rest my blisters. They were getting better. Not as bad as yesterday, but not perfect yet.

Those fountains were fun! I think Jason had just as much fun with them as the girls did.

That's all I took at the fountains????? 2 lousy pictures????? Why do you people continue to read this. Why? I am so disappointed in myself. 2 pictures. I swear there were more.

The best thing about playing in the fountains? No one else was around! We had them to ourselves for like 15 minutes!

After getting sufficiently soaked, we moved on. And just look what we ran into! Club Cool! The kids were promised several varieties of soda! Of course they wanted to go in!!!!! They started trying the flavors, picking their favorites. Then Jason said "here, try this one, it's really yummy!"

They got Beverly'd! Hah! The told us it was disgusting and their least favorite. They tried them all, as did we. They decided except for the Beverly, it was fun. We'll get them again next time, I hope!

It was almost time for our next FP+, but what was right there? Starbucks? Starbucks you say? I think we need a snack! Now, I am in no way, shape, or form a coffee drinker. Blech. I have Diet Pepsi pulsing through my veins. But Jason can turn beastly if he doesn't get enough coffee.

He got his whatever drink, and the girls were introduced to the Creme Frapuccinos. Addicts now, I tell you. Whilst waiting for our drinks, there was a bean bag toss game going on, complete with stickers!

That CM got a thank you card!

And we were off to use our FP+ for the Character Spot. We didn't realize that they had downsized this meet and greet by 2 until we got inside. However, the 3 we did meet didn't disappoint!

First up was the main man himself.

Next up was the Goof!

I love this one!

..continued in next post

Next up was the girls' favorite, Miss Minnie!

It was at this point the kids asked where Donald was. We were told we'd find him in Mexico! That sounded good to us, so off we went. We had now used our first 3 FP+ for the day and lo and behold, there was a FP+ kiosk right outside the exit to The Character Spot. We went to check it out, hoping to get on Test Track again. Score! There was a spot for a couple hours from now! We started to head to World Showcase since we hadn't set foot in it yet this trip.

Of course there were PP along the way so we stopped.

How about a magic shot?

Boom! There it is.

The kids wanted to do an Agent P mission, so we stopped at the first kiosk we saw and signed up for Mexico, which was perfect, as that was where we were headed! If you've never done the Agent P missions, they are pretty fun. The girls love them and Jason really gets into it too. Again, he loves electronics and it involves a phone making stuff happen. What's not to like?

Before we started the mission, though, the girls NEEDED to see Donald since he hadn't been at the Character Spot. Thankfully, he was right where the CM said he'd be and the line was short. In line we got and he was wearing his sombrero and serape, so extra bonus!

Lucy was ready to tell him he was #1 this time, and she wanted to give him bunny ears!

She couldn't quite get her arm around his head.

I love Lucy's face in this one!

Before heading into the pavilion, Jason, being ever on top of things, spotted another PP outside of the pyramid. Of course we got in line. This PP was so thorough. She took pictures of everything. We probably waited 5 minutes and there was just 1 family in front of us. It was worth it, though. She did a great job and we got some fun shots!

This was our attempt at looking cold when it was 90 degrees out:

The girls didn't quite get this one, but Jason's face is hilarious.

Finally in we went to start our Perry mission:

If you've not done the Agent P missions, it's kind of like a scavenger hunt to find stuff to stop Doofenschmirtz from destroying the planet. There are all these hidden things that happen. You don't really even notice them if you aren't doing the mission. I have 3 not great quality pics of the mission. If you don't want the spoiler, don't look!

The medallion:

Agent P:

That fuzzy thing towards the top is Doofenschmirtz:

After we completed our mission, we had to ride La Gran Fiesta. I know it's not a lot of people's favorite, but I never rode the old version, so I like this one. And Lucy laughs every time Donald loses his bathing suit! I also love the fireworks effect at the end. It's so cool!

We headed back outside and there was ANOTHER bean bag toss game. This one was giving away suckers. What was this, international bean bag toss day? But this CM was also very sweet and she got a thank you too!

It was time to head back to Future World to use our Test Track FP+, but that will have to wait for another day. Jason is snoring in the living room and I need to get away from it. Talk to you all soon, my faithful readers. Even though I have been slacking!

This is a GREAT UPDATE!!!

Isn't the PP great! Love when they take their time with you!!! :lovestruc

Those are some DARK cloud behind you guys and SE!!!

HEY! I have a picture of that doofenshmirtz!!! I didn't know there was a perry! NEXT TIME we will do the missions.. Matt is a huge Perry fan. It'll be a lot of fun!

bean toss EVERY WHERE!!! Good times! Glad the girls are having such a great time with it all!

SOARIN! SOOO glad you wen with B1 for your first ride!!! SO SO GLAD! I am interested to see how they will do the new movie.. always thought they needed to go to WDW main street... :confused3

BEVERLY!!! My FAVORITE thing to people watch with! hours! I tell you HOURS i can sit there watching it all!!! :lmao:

Do you know why they took Donald out of the M&G?? so silly.. But your pictures are fantastic. the girls look awestruck! isn't it the best to watch their little faces lite up??

Good Job on the seas pictures too! I haven't seen manatees in the wild.. i have to take your word for this one.. :thumbsup2

:surfweb: popcorn::

This is a GREAT UPDATE!!!

Aw, thanks!

Isn't the PP great! Love when they take their time with you!!! :lovestruc

They were fantastic this year, especially at Epcot. I have more coming from this day!

Those are some DARK cloud behind you guys and SE!!!

They are but either they passed us over or it rained when we were inside somewhere and we didn't even notice.

HEY! I have a picture of that doofenshmirtz!!! I didn't know there was a perry! NEXT TIME we will do the missions.. Matt is a huge Perry fan. It'll be a lot of fun!

They are fun! We've done Mexico and England so far. You can keep going, but we just do 1 each trip at this point. I'm sure your kiddos would love them!

bean toss EVERY WHERE!!! Good times! Glad the girls are having such a great time with it all!

They loved everything!

SOARIN! SOOO glad you wen with B1 for your first ride!!! SO SO GLAD! I am interested to see how they will do the new movie.. always thought they needed to go to WDW main street... :confused3

I'll be curious to see the new movie too! And yes, they should do Main Street at WDW, or do a fly over of the whole resort. See the ball, the Tree of Life, all that stuff. We did love it!

BEVERLY!!! My FAVORITE thing to people watch with! hours! I tell you HOURS i can sit there watching it all!!! :lmao:

I could too. Hopefully we're going back in August with some friends who either have never been or haven't been in a while and I can't wait to get them with that. It's so much fun to watch people try it. I loved your videos! I don't know that I've commented yet, but I watched them!

Do you know why they took Donald out of the M&G?? so silly.. But your pictures are fantastic. the girls look awestruck! isn't it the best to watch their little faces lite up??

Why? The lines got too long? The addition of FP+? I want to know!!!!! Yeah, they didn't care where they met Donald, they just wanted to meet him. They were sad about Pluto, but they did meet him at 3 different character meals, so it was okay.

Good Job on the seas pictures too! I haven't seen manatees in the wild.. i have to take your word for this one.. :thumbsup2

Manatees are amazing no matter where you see them, but in the wild is just fantastic.

:surfweb: popcorn::

I hope to be back with more in the next few days! I have some really great PP coming up!

What a great update, Clare.

Breakfast looks yummy.

Love the photo you used for your Christmas card.

Aren't the manatees out in the open great? We see several on Marco.

I'm so glad you finally got to do Soarin'. I do love that ride and glad the girls enjoyed it so much.

Great pictures with Mickey, Minnie and Goofy. Unfortunately, it's just been the three of them for at least the last two years or so.

We did the Agent P thing on one of the girls trips...didn't last long.

Great photos with Donald Duck and then in front of the Mexican pavilion.

Nothing like a plate full of meat a bread to start a day at WDW! Seriously though, that is vacation fuel at it’s finest right there!

LOVE the Christmas card!

I always for get how cool that water tank section is. So many fishes!!

What cute pictures of the girls in front of Nemo and friends. I crack up at the stupid seagulls too, I’m sure it’s much cuter when Maura does it.

Glad you guys enjoyed Soarin’. I bet it was a hoot to watch the girls trying to touch the foliage.

Sometimes I find the best moments are the ones we don’t get pictures of; we are too busy living the moments. At least that’s what I tell my partner when he complains about my lack of photos when he’s not with the baby and me! :lmao:

Ah, the dreaded Beverly, happy to say I’ve never tasted it! Never will either, gross.

Love the pictures with Mickey, Goofy and Minnie! Lucy has the greatest little smile in those, she looks truly excited. :lovestruc

Donald in Mexico is too cute! Even though they didn’t quite work out I love the attempted bunny ears!

I would totally have framed the PP Magic Shot with Tink; it’s a hoot.

I had no idea they had all this stuff for kids at Epcot; coloring stations, Agent Platypus missions (I have no idea what that guy is from) International Bean Bag Toss, that stuff wasn’t around when I was a kid!

Hit your snoring husband with a sock, it helps, trust me ;)

What a great update, Clare.

Thanks!

Breakfast looks yummy.

It was! No complaints about the QS at CBR.

Love the photo you used for your Christmas card.

Aw, thanks! We always try to put 1 picture of the 4 of us in, and on the years we go to Disney, we always pick one of those. We've done the castle pic a few times, so I wanted to change it up this year.

Aren't the manatees out in the open great? We see several on Marco.

So cool. Like nothing you could ever imagine! I am going to get in the water with them one year!

I'm so glad you finally got to do Soarin'. I do love that ride and glad the girls enjoyed it so much.

We did! All 4 of us! The kids were just talking about it yesterday, with the smells and everything.

Great pictures with Mickey, Minnie and Goofy. Unfortunately, it's just been the three of them for at least the last two years or so.

We saw all 5 of them together in September 2012, so maybe that was one of the last months they had them all together? It was okay. We got to meet the other 2 somewhere else.

We did the Agent P thing on one of the girls trips...didn't last long.

Yeah, I can see how it would be hit or miss. Jason loves it as much as the girls though, since he's a technology guy, so he gets really excited about it.

Great photos with Donald Duck and then in front of the Mexican pavilion.

Thanks! PP was just wonderful this year!

Nothing like a plate full of meat a bread to start a day at WDW! Seriously though, that is vacation fuel at it’s finest right there!

It certainly kept us going!

LOVE the Christmas card!

Thanks!

I always for get how cool that water tank section is. So many fishes!!

So cool! And I just recently heard that the EPCOT ball could fit in the big tank with lots of room to spare! It's huge!

What cute pictures of the girls in front of Nemo and friends. I crack up at the stupid seagulls too, I’m sure it’s much cuter when Maura does it.

I love those seagulls.

Glad you guys enjoyed Soarin’. I bet it was a hoot to watch the girls trying to touch the foliage.

So fun! And yes, we were laughing at them. I love seeing their reactions to stuff.

Sometimes I find the best moments are the ones we don’t get pictures of; we are too busy living the moments. At least that’s what I tell my partner when he complains about my lack of photos when he’s not with the baby and me! :lmao:

It's true, but then I get mad at myself for not having a picture of that awesome moment! :crazy2:

Ah, the dreaded Beverly, happy to say I’ve never tasted it! Never will either, gross.

It's disgusting, but I loved giving it to my kids! We're going with some newbies in August, and I can't wait to have them try it!

Love the pictures with Mickey, Goofy and Minnie! Lucy has the greatest little smile in those, she looks truly excited. :lovestruc

Thanks. She does still get SO excited, even at 8 years old. I love that about Disney.

Donald in Mexico is too cute! Even though they didn’t quite work out I love the attempted bunny ears!

We have never had a bad M&G with Donald. I love that duck!

I would totally have framed the PP Magic Shot with Tink; it’s a hoot.

The PP were so awesome this year!

I had no idea they had all this stuff for kids at Epcot; coloring stations, Agent Platypus missions (I have no idea what that guy is from) International Bean Bag Toss, that stuff wasn’t around when I was a kid!

It really is awesome! Agent P is from Phineas and Ferb. Perry is their pet platypus who has an alter ego that is a secret agent. He's a hoot!

Hit your snoring husband with a sock, it helps, trust me ;)

:rotfl2:Oh believe me, I've done it all! He gets elbowed in the ribs A LOT! He's snoring again right now. 3 feet away from me on the couch! Oblivious to anything.

I agree! the PP at Epcot were the best there is this year!

Seriously! The very best!

Can't wait to see the rest!

I hope more is coming tomorrow or Monday!

I am loving your report! Your kids are too cute. We were there about the same time (arrived Sept 13) so I totally get what you mean about the humidity and the terrible hair week, lol. I felt the same way. We didn't intend on resting during the middle of the day, but it was so hot that we had to do it as well.

I am cracking up at the pictures of Lucy with the makeup running down her face! The makeovers looked awesome though and that's great that they had so much fun with it.

I LOVE the excitement at Talking Mickey. When we were there, we waited only 10-15 minutes too which was so awesome.

Hey, we were at the same Halloween party! It was soo hot that day so I don't blame her for leaving the costume behind for a dress. We got so many rides done that night, too, it was so nice! I can't believe there was no line for 7DMT.

I am loving your report! Your kids are too cute. We were there about the same time (arrived Sept 13) so I totally get what you mean about the humidity and the terrible hair week, lol. I felt the same way. We didn't intend on resting during the middle of the day, but it was so hot that we had to do it as well.

Thanks for joining! Yes, we were there at the same time! I just dealt with the hair. We rarely take mid-day rests, but we needed a few that week! I tell you though, I would give anything right now for that heat and humidity. Anything.

I am cracking up at the pictures of Lucy with the makeup running down her face! The makeovers looked awesome though and that's great that they had so much fun with it.

Oh, my man-child. So crazy. The make overs were fantastic. We'll definitely do them again.

I LOVE the excitement at Talking Mickey. When we were there, we waited only 10-15 minutes too which was so awesome.

We only waited about that long too! It was really cool to see him.

Hey, we were at the same Halloween party! It was soo hot that day so I don't blame her for leaving the costume behind for a dress. We got so many rides done that night, too, it was so nice! I can't believe there was no line for 7DMT.

Loved that Halloween party!I couldn't believe there was no line for 7DMT either! If it weren't for that, we never would have gotten a second ride on it!

Okay, where was I? We had just finished bean bag toss outside of Mexico. As you can see, we hadn't been in WS very long yet, but we had to book it back to Future World for our Test Track FP+. We started trudging and before too long, we were here.

We got in line and waited to start making our cars. Maura wasn't too thrilled with the wait.

I swear she's tooting on the wall here.

Finally it was design time. I was with Maura this round, and this is what we came up with:

Jason and Lucy made this gem:

It looks like a frog.

HEre's our ride photo. Poor Maura is such a shorty you can't even see her.

We enjoyed it again and decided to head back to WS, but first wanted to stop and see if we could get another FP+ for Soarin' for later. Lo and behold, they had one for after dinner, so we snatched that right up!

Back in WS, we started where we had left off. We went to Norway first. Sadly, we didn't get a last ride on Maelstrom as the line was at about 45 minutes and we didn't want to wait. I'm such a turd, I didn't even get a picture OF Norway. I think this one might have been taken IN Norway looking out.

We continued our journey 'round the world and came to China. We saw that Mulan would be out shortly, so we jumped in line. There were only about 3 families in front of us, and Mulan would be a new M&G for us. The girls of course were thrilled. We took some pics while waiting.

Waiting in line. You can see the little chameleon Jason won at Whack-a-Dino had come along with us that day.

After a few minutes it was time for the lady of the hour to come out. The girls were excited, you can see it.

She oohed and aahed over the kids autograph books. That seemed to have become the norm. I'm so glad we made them!

We had a great meet with her. AGain, we never felt rushed or like she was just going through the motions. She talked to the kids and was just great. After we said our goodbyes, we decided to check out China a bit. Lucy's BFF loves pandas, and Lucy thought she might want to get her one so we went off to look. We of course had to stop and play with the plates first.

continued in next post

She was getting the hang of it!

Lucy found an umbrella that she liked, and they wrote her name on it in Chinese for her. This umbrella currently finds its way out to play at least once a week. It's not meant for the rain, so it has become much loved in the house. I do have a picture of the umbrella, but do you think I took a picture of her name written on it? No. I suck.

Here is some more of China including said umbrella.

Disney Ducks in China.

Continuing around our worldly adventure, we came upon some drums. The kids of course wanted to try them, but I think Jason was way more into it. You be the judge.

Look at him go. I am so lucky I get to come home to that studliness every night. :)

Next up was Germany. We have some very dear friends who used to live upstairs from us that are from Germany, and sadly for us, are living back there now. We had to take some pics for them though, to see how Epcot stacks up to the real thing.

The trains were a hit with the girls.

Aren't they sassy? Look at Lucy's face. She definitely looks like she's up to no good.

Italy was next. I really wanted a picture by the water in Italy. I'd seen many other pictures in this spot, but it had somehow remained elusive to us until this point. I finally got my coveted picture! Of course I'm not in it, but that's okay.

Lucy liked the "pirate" ship in this one. It looks like rain, doesn't it? It didn't rain. It somehow blew over us. I think it might have drizzled for like 2 minutes but that was it!

Disney duck in Japan. This one got REALLY friendly. We took a short break here so I could have some Kaki Gori. It's shaved ice. So good. Lucy wanted a funnel cake, but it wasn't a snack credit so we said no. 5 months later I still feel bad about saying no. We were on vacation for Pete's sake. We should have gotten the kid a funnel cake! Next time my dear, next time.

We got 1 lone picture of Japan, if you don't count the one of the duck.

We were starting to rush through the countries because it was getting closer to our ADR time. Thankfully our ADR was at Epcot, but of course it was at the front of the park.

continued in next post

Morocco was next. Maura was intrigued by the camel. And you can see she also got herself a panda in China. Adding yet ANOTHER stuffed animal to our herd.

We made it over to France and saw a PP out. We hadn't stopped in what, 20 minutes? So we stopped for some pics.

wd027wdw2014260120875525.jpeg

My hair is kind of amazing in these. I think this was the best it looked all week!

My gosh my husband is cute. Just looking at these and his little smirk. Makes me remember why I fell in love with him.

This is one of my favorites:

We walked a little further through France and found another one. And look at my hair now! 2 minutes ago it was perfect. Now it looks like someone dumped a bucket of water of my head. WTH?

Next stop was England. These are my most favorite PP of the trip. And if I said that about some other pictures at some point, I didn't mean it. These really are my favorites. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Hair=Bad

Punks, I tell you!

Why the long face, Lucy? "Oh, because my mom wouldn't let me get a funnel cake."

Dirty face McGee.

She must be talking to Mickey.

That one almost made it into our Christmas card, but Lucy wasn't smiling.

Weren't those FUN? Of course I can't remember the PP's name because I didn't write it down, but he got a thank you card from us.

continued in next post

Okay, we really had to get to our ADR. Sorry, Canada. You'll have to wait until next visit. We headed to the front of the park and arrived a few minutes early for our ADR at Coral Reef. This was a first for all of us and the ADR I was most looking forward to. Even the lobby is cool.

We requested tank side seating and were told that was fine but we'd probably have to wait about 30 minutes. We said that was fine. It was nice and cool in there. Jason and Lucy headed for a potty break and Maura and I sat with the beeper. Not 2 minutes after Jason and Lucy returned, our beeper went off. Thirty minutes? More like 7, tops. But hey, I'd rather wait less than more!

We got seated at our tank side table and got to eat next to this guy.

He pretty much hung out with us the whole time except for a few breaks to take a breath. There were divers in the tank too and they kept coming over to say hello. We had some amazing views of the sea creatures!

We quickly ordered and in no time, our drinks and bread was out. We had bread and butter with black sea salt on it. Very good. You can see Jason had some kind of beer. I'm not a drinker, so I don't really care about these things. Here it is, though.

Here is our friend again.

Before long our food arrived. I had the Oven Roasted Chicken Breast. I know, I know, no fish, but none of the selections sounded great to me at the time.

That's a polenta cake underneath and it was good! Everything on my plate was tasty.

Jason got the Seared New York Strip. Again no seafood! We both enjoy it, I guess this wasn't the night for it though. He was happy with his and especially liked the mashed potatoes. He's not picky, though.

The kids both got the Mac and Cheese with broccoli.

Nothing special, but they enjoyed it.

Still there.

We were all happy with our food and had a chance to re-charge while sitting. For desert, I got the Turtle Cheesecake with Caramel. How cute is this?

The kids were fighting over the sugar sculpture on the top. Who can blame them?

Maura got a cupcake:

Lucy got a fruit cup. It came with a piece of chocolate, too!

Jason got what he'd been waiting to try since I told him we were eating at Coral Reef. The Baily's and Jack Daniel's Mouse.

He loved it.

Overall, we were very happy with Coral Reef and we'll go back again. How could you not want to eat at a place that looks like this?

Feeling refreshed, we headed back out to the park.

Hey, Hidden Mickey!

We had a little time left before our Soarin' FP+, so we headed into Turtle Talk, which we'd never been to. While we were waiting we saw this guy:

Turtle Talk was amazing. Both kids got called on for questions. Maura asked how many kids Crush had, and Lucy asked how long they lived. We can't wait to do this again!

It was time to use our Soarin' FP+ so we headed over there. We saw this

and then went on in. We forgot to request B1 again, but that was okay. It was still an awesome ride.

I still have some stuff to finish up from this day, but it can't be tonight. I have to take a shower so I don't have to do it in the morning! Also, I'm procrastinating, because the next day is "L" day. Even though we have 1 full park day left, it's still "L" day. And I don't want to relive it again just yet. So, TTFN, friends!

My hair is kind of amazing in these. I think this was the best it looked all week!
As I scrolled down and saw this picture my first thought was 'I bet this is what her hair is supposed to look like without all the Florida humidity.' After that thought I scrolled further and chuckled as I read your comment! It does look very nice!

How did I not see this update?!?! :scared1: The new DIS is messing with me, but I’m glad to be back reading about the rest of your trip!!!:thumbsup2

I would like, just once, to see Mulan in her military uniform, didn’t she hate that dress in the movie? Just sayin.:confused3
Hahaha! The drumming session photos are great. Jason looks like he needs a set of those bad boys at home!:rockband:

I loved things like the paper umbrellas! I always ruined them though; I was a rough kid. Lucy holding it in all her pictures is really cute.

The Florida moisture is an evil thing! Sorry your hair fell flat; it does look really good in France. If it’s an consolation this is a DAILY struggle for me.:crazy:
LOL! You terrible parents, how could you deny that poor child a funnel cake? It’s inhumane I tell you!:sad:

The photos in the phone booth are adorable! The whole series is great, but the ones of the girls on the phone are my favorites.
We ate at Coral Reef a LONG time ago. Sis didn’t get fish either; said she wasn’t comfortable watching her dinner swim past her! :rotfl2:

Dinner looks yummy, especially dessert; the Jack and Bailey’s Mouse looks goo-ood!

No! I’m not ready for “L” day either.:worried:

Clare, back and caught up.

Wonderful photopass pictures...all of them; I do like the phone booth ones a lot though.

I'm glad that the rain missed you.

Oh...you went to Coral Reef...one of our favorites. Isn't it great watching the fish as you eat. It's sometimes hard to eat fish when they are swimming right by you. :lmao::lmao:

I'm glad you enjoyed your meal there.

And so happy that you saw Turtle Talk...such a cute show.

As I scrolled down and saw this picture my first thought was 'I bet this is what her hair is supposed to look like without all the Florida humidity.' After that thought I scrolled further and chuckled as I read your comment! It does look very nice!

Well thank you! But notice that 2 pictures down, not 5 minutes later, it's messed up again! LOL.

How did I not see this update?!?! :scared1: The new DIS is messing with me, but I’m glad to be back reading about the rest of your trip!!!:thumbsup2

Yay! Glad to see you back!

I would like, just once, to see Mulan in her military uniform, didn’t she hate that dress in the movie? Just sayin.:confused3

That would be really cool. I have to say I agree with that sentiment.
Hahaha! The drumming session photos are great. Jason looks like he needs a set of those bad boys at home!:rockband:

He wishes! I might kill him. If we lived someplace warm and he could always be in the garage or something playing them, fine, but otherwise no way.

I loved things like the paper umbrellas! I always ruined them though; I was a rough kid. Lucy holding it in all her pictures is really cute.

Her umbrella is actually made of cloth! If it was paper, I'm sure it wouldn't have made it very far.

The Florida moisture is an evil thing! Sorry your hair fell flat; it does look really good in France. If it’s an consolation this is a DAILY struggle for me.

:crazy:
Thank you! And I'm sorry. If I had to deal with that every day, I probably would never even bother.:rotfl2:

LOL! You terrible parents, how could you deny that poor child a funnel cake? It’s inhumane I tell you!:sad:

I know. I seriously still feel bad about it. It will be the first snack she gets when we are at Epcot in August.

The photos in the phone booth are adorable! The whole series is great, but the ones of the girls on the phone are my favorites.

Aren't they fun? They got a kick out of the "old" phone booths. I can't believe my children will grow up in a world without them!
We ate at Coral Reef a LONG time ago. Sis didn’t get fish either; said she wasn’t comfortable watching her dinner swim past her! :rotfl2:

That's true! I never even thought about that! I just wasnt' in the mood for any of the offerings that day.

Dinner looks yummy, especially dessert; the Jack and Bailey’s Mouse looks goo-ood!

He said it was. I'm not a big alcohol person, so I didn't try it, but he ate it all!

No! I’m not ready for “L” day either.:worried:

I know. I still get sad thinking about it.

Clare, back and caught up.

Yay! Wish I could say the same. I haven't even STARTED your PTR yet!:eek:

Wonderful photopass pictures...all of them; I do like the phone booth ones a lot though.

Thanks. The phone booth ones are my favorites from the whole trip. Even more than the Halloween party ghost ones!

I'm glad that the rain missed you.

We seriously lucked out the whole trip. We had that one hard, fast down pour on our first MK day, and that was it. Poor Mo got the brunt of it I think.

Oh...you went to Coral Reef...one of our favorites. Isn't it great watching the fish as you eat. It's sometimes hard to eat fish when they are swimming right by you. :lmao::lmao:

Hah! I never even thought of that. We loved it though. We'll definitely go back!

I'm glad you enjoyed your meal there.

And so happy that you saw Turtle Talk...such a cute show.

I can't believe we hadn't seen it before. We loved it! Laugh Floor is at the top of our list for August. We kept missing that one this trip and didn't mean to.

Hey there!!! I am BACK! Sorry i missed some stuff but was only 2 pages behind! YAY ME!
OK i love all the pictures LOVE the telephone booth one. Yes How can you only pick ONE favorite picture?!?! NO! they are all great!!! ohh coral Reef.. Never been. but wanna... Yes you had some dark dark skies my friend! I am surprised it didn't pour! Oh wait.. That was MY TRIP not yours! HA HA HA HA
nice score on the soarin FP!!! way to go!!!
oh and good job on yet another stuffy!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter