• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ESTA should I update?

Teen_Tinkerbell

Earning My Ears
I travelled to Orlando in August for a family holiday and I am returning at the beginning of December just to see the Holiday decorations and shopping. I am staying at a different hotel to the one in August. Do I have to alter my ESTA or do I just leave it at the old hotel address. Sorry if this does not make sense.

My understanding is that the Esta authorises travel fir 2 years so there is no need to update it. However if you ars worried and you know where u r staying then just amend it.

How do I amend it? I cannot find a web site where you can do this. When we went in August they never even looked at the print outs of the ESTA so I may leave it as it is. Thanks for your help though.

I did ESTA's for our May trip, didn't update them for August so wouldn't know how to yet. Unless I have to update them I won't bother for next year.

i dont think the accomadation is a mandatory field anyway, but to update you go to the original site and type in your authorisation code, but as Wayne says i would not bother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter