ESTA should I update?

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by Teen_Tinkerbell, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Teen_Tinkerbell

Teen_Tinkerbell Earning My Ears

I travelled to Orlando in August for a family holiday and I am returning at the beginning of December just to see the Holiday decorations and shopping. I am staying at a different hotel to the one in August. Do I have to alter my ESTA or do I just leave it at the old hotel address. Sorry if this does not make sense.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dc1964

dc1964 DIS Veteran

My understanding is that the Esta authorises travel fir 2 years so there is no need to update it. However if you ars worried and you know where u r staying then just amend it.

4. Teen_Tinkerbell

Teen_Tinkerbell Earning My Ears

How do I amend it? I cannot find a web site where you can do this. When we went in August they never even looked at the print outs of the ESTA so I may leave it as it is. Thanks for your help though.

5. wayneg

wayneg Moderator Moderator

I did ESTA's for our May trip, didn't update them for August so wouldn't know how to yet. Unless I have to update them I won't bother for next year.

6. dc1964

dc1964 DIS Veteran

i dont think the accomadation is a mandatory field anyway, but to update you go to the original site and type in your authorisation code, but as Wayne says i would not bother.