Escape to Neverland - A new Tagliarchy adventure!!

Hello everyone,
Slo I'm glad your puppy is getting better.

OF Hi there, did you have fun on the cruise?

NCBelle We spent yesterday doing a little gardening too. Although we were pruning our vines and tree. Next we have to prune the ivy again and prepare the pond for winter.

Well we are truly into the school term now and we are just waiting for the inspection phone call yet again. We know it will be in October so we just want it over with now. Hopefully this will be our last one for several years.

Well I guess I should get on, I have baskets of laundry to do today plus school planning. Have a great day everyone.

A quick hello before I get ready for church.

I had a great business day yesterday - actually, I've had a great couple of days!!!:thumbsup2 I hope this keeps up - that would be nice for both me, and the business checkbook :teeth:

ibounce - Congrats on the weightloss!!!:cheer2:

OF - So good to see you!!! :wave2: We miss you around here!!!!:grouphug:

Belle - Thanks!!!!:) My mom's beagle has the same ear infection problem as Jessie. Isn't gross what dogs eat?:scared:
**Good luck with all your planting!!! :flower:

Danauk - Thanks!!!:) Grrrr!!!!! about the first inspection coming so soon:headache: I hope it comes soon and goes smooth for you:wizard: I know how those stress you and your colleges (sp?) out.

Well, I gotta run - have a good day!!! :wave:

The Cruise... Can be summed up by 2 words uttered by my daughter... Minn Mou (Minny Mouse) She would try and JUMP aut of RRBB's arms to get to her new BFF. The cruises are great for character interaction, Cinderella saw us at a meet&greet, called DD by name and told her that she would spend some time holding her that night again at Flounders. DS, well, he still misses our beferage server who would bring him Sprite (we don't usuallly allow too many sugar drinks) and bring him a Mickey bar for dessert.

The Panama canal crossing was also very interesting; we had an old Panama Pilot on board giving presentations on the history...

My son LOVED getting dressed up in his Tuxedo (See RRBB's Signature) He looked soooo dapper, a young James Bond.

Nephosaurus had fun too... we had a Fish extener swap, and in addition to what we had made for the swap, he gave out some pins to people who had nice doors.

I will say that I would love to go back, but we did a difficult feat; We borrowed every single point from next year(DVC) So we may have to wait a year before our next Disney trip (OK, I am fooling myself; we eon't be able to wait that long)

TTFN,

:figment:

HI OHANAFAMILY! Glad you dropped by.

Just save up those points for a 2010 adventure! ::yes:: and if you must have a Disney break in 2009....well, there's a really nice Eastern going to Tortola in September...decent price because it's hurricane season! :lmao:

:surfweb: It's the start of another week!!!!

I hope you all had a good weekend!!!
I spent yesterday pulling out flowers and fighting off swarms and swarms of mosquitoes. If I don't get West Nile Virus, it will be a miracle!!!:eek: I'm just glad that I have the yard 1/2 ready for winter:thumbsup2

OF - I'm glad you and your family had a great time on your cruise :sail: My kids enjoyed the character interaction as well, and they loved loved loved our assistant server as well:love: . He always knew what to get them:thumbsup2

Have a great day everyone!!! :wave:

Morning

Saturday was football - all day! Eric's game was at 11 am and then the varsity played at 1:30.. so we didn't get out of there until 4ish..

yesterday, i pulled weeds, cleaned, cooked laundry and worked.. Geoff did homework and mowed the lawn once he got back from the OA weekend. Eric spend most of the day with his girlfriend. I need to order the flowers for her but her mom is sick and eric said she may not go to homecoming this weekend..I hope she can make it for both of them.

Today geoff is going for an interview for an intern job with dan Seals..hope it goes well and they accept him..

The Cruise... Can be summed up by 2 words uttered by my daughter... Minn Mou (Minny Mouse) She would try and JUMP aut of RRBB's arms to get to her new BFF. The cruises are great for character interaction, Cinderella saw us at a meet&greet, called DD by name and told her that she would spend some time holding her that night again at Flounders. DS, well, he still misses our beferage server who would bring him Sprite (we don't usuallly allow too many sugar drinks) and bring him a Mickey bar for dessert.

The Panama canal crossing was also very interesting; we had an old Panama Pilot on board giving presentations on the history...

My son LOVED getting dressed up in his Tuxedo (See RRBB's Signature) He looked soooo dapper, a young James Bond.

Nephosaurus had fun too... we had a Fish extener swap, and in addition to what we had made for the swap, he gave out some pins to people who had nice doors.

TTFN,

:figment:

That's one of the things I love about a Disney cruise.. the charaters were everywhere.. it made the trip so magical for the kids - old and young alike..

My little Stephanie is now, officially, a server at church:)
She went to server training last night, and she can start this Saturday:thumbsup2 She will get a set schedule, but because so many kids don't fulfill their duties, there's always a vacancy up on the alter - so she can start this weekend. I'm so proud of her!!!!!:goodvibes

Well, I gotta run and get ready for work
We have to leave early because I have to go pay my respects at a viewing, before a funeral, for a retired fire chief that past away. Kevin didn't go to work this morning, so he could participate in the funeral. They have the firetrucks all done with the black bunting, and are putting the casket on the firetruck to the cemetary. I wish I could go to the funeral, but that starts when I have to open the store.

Gotta run - have a good day!!! :wave:

It's getting chillier and chillier around here.
It's good for sleeping, but that's about it - I love the heat!!!! :sunny:

Have a great day today!!! :wave:

here too!...finally!

SLO congrats to Steph. What a big responsibility!!

GEFFRIC how did Geoff at the interview? what kind of job? and how did Eric do at the game? umm Gators lost by 1 point to Ole Miss. what a terrible shame......and I actually paid good money to see them lose!!

Belle, how is Jesse??

Hey OF and Dana!! good to see you. I know I've been MIA but I do try to stop by time to time to catch up a bit. Am planning a crusie in Novemmber so have been on the cruise board trying to learn!!

speaking of....Geffric, Jackie, Wally and whoever else has done a FE, how much material do you need to make one? I will ask my neighbor to make it but just want to get the correct amount of stuff.....

off to see the doc about my seasickness meds....I will ask for the patch and bonine. I sure hope I don't fall asleep the whole cruise. Last one I was in bed by 9pm ugh

Morning Taglikins!

Well I get to go to the doctor today for phase one of my physical...they're gonna suck blood and hook me up to electrodes. :scared1:

C-Mom, can't answer your question about FE material, as I bought mine. There are a couple of FE threads on the cruise forum, I'm sure someone there can give you the details.

....later kids...

:wave:

Cmom--- Jessie is doing great. She is back to her old self and finding ways to get into mischief. She loves the cooler weather.

Slo-- :cheer2: Your trip is this month!

Wave-Hello.gif

Just stopping by to say - Hi!
My WDW Land/Sea trip is just about 2 months away now.
So that will go by fast.
Thank gaawd! :yay:

yeah it is really chilly today and i refuse to turn on the heat.. so we sit here in sweaters.. it will only be a high of upper 50s today..

GEFFRIC how did Geoff at the interview? what kind of job? and how did Eric do at the game? umm Gators lost by 1 point to Ole Miss. what a terrible shame......and I actually paid good money to see them lose!!

speaking of....Geffric, Jackie, Wally and whoever else has done a FE, how much material do you need to make one? I will ask my neighbor to make it but just want to get the correct amount of stuff.....

off to see the doc about my seasickness meds....I will ask for the patch and bonine. I sure hope I don't fall asleep the whole cruise. Last one I was in bed by 9pm ugh

CMOM - Geoff did fine on the interview so he is now interning for a democratic candidate for the senate.. Eric's team ( VIKINGS) has been doing well - they have won every game and so has the varsity..thanks for asking..

FE - never made one or bought one.. RRBB was very kind to lend me one of their's... I agree with ibounc check the cruise discussion board, i think there is a whole thread on FE..

Hi wally.. how are things at your end of the world??

this is the shoping list the lady who made mine gave me...
You will need:
1/4 yard of fabric for the back,
1/4 yard of fabric for the pockets
1/2 yard of the Pellon Decco Bond
1 package of Double Wide Bias Tape (they come in 3 yard packages and that is just enough)

Hi wally.. how are things at your end of the world??
Cold and rainy - but i think that changes today - to cold and sunny :)
We're getting excited for our trip. Need to order or FE gifties.
Crazy with to much work and all rush projects :headache:

Cold and rainy - but i think that changes today - to cold and sunny :)
Crazy with to much work and all rush projects :headache:

Yeah we are cold and sunny here too.. I was waiting on the train platform this morning and thinking I REALLY need to get a winter coat.. it is cold BRRRR

So got all the important things for your cruise ready?? Got the door signs and DIS green tshirts???

Thanks Wally for the directions. When is your cruise????

Geffric, does Geoff want to get into politics? My son is majoring-for the moment-in Political Science. We will see if he sticks with it.

Geffric, people wear the Dis green shirts? Dee was going to try to organize a group pic at the dock but everyone is coming in at different times etc and we couldn't get it to work. and I haven't even started on my door yet. Won't have a whole lot/ Our computer crashed and everything I started on was lost. I haven't the energy to start again. have a few things but not too much. My neighbor will hopefully do my FE. I have gotten most of the gifts for that. Wally, what are you ordereing? PM me so I can get maybe a few more ideas....

BELLE glad the baby is doing better. did you read about the guy who fought off a shark to save his baby dog?? wow.

ibounce, how is the diet going? I could stand to lose a few pds but too much work. I am so lazy....

SLO where are you??? and DANA HI!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter