EPIC isn't ONCE in a lifetime~ Final entry before GO time (4/17)!!! April 2013 PTR

Well....I am sure it will be no surprise that there has been another change. :goodvibes

My move to a pool view at AKL was only saving me about $450 over Beach Club, and at that rate, the location of the BC is well worth the $450 IMHO. ::yes::

Will it last?????? I sure hope so!!!

Yep, not shocked....Candace also doesn't realize she isn't done yet....

I am taking a cue fom the queen, and I am DONE!!! That is of course, unless we get another bonus next week in addition to my January one....it's a possibility as we got them last year and our company has done very well this year....if that's the case....then it's likely to be YC CL!!!!! :cool1: :rotfl2:

I am taking a cue fom the queen, and I am DONE!!! That is of course, unless we get another bonus next week in addition to my January one....it's a possibility as we got them last year and our company has done very well this year....if that's the case....then it's likely to be YC CL!!!!! :cool1: :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 I am hoping to appoint a surrogate RC Queen BTW ;) I really want to keep my GF GV..and my discount :p

All hail Queen Candace....princess:

:thumbsup2 I am hoping to appoint a surrogate RC Queen BTW ;) I really want to keep my GF GV..and my discount :p

All hail Queen Candace....princess:

Surrogate RC Queen???? Meeeeeeeee????? But, I've never crashed an entire reservation causing me to have to set up a new one!!! LOL

I do feel that the stars have aligned for you for your summer GF trip!!! Most of the construction will be done...you have an amazing discount....it's gonna be perfect!!! You have to keep it!!!

I will be soooooo proud of you!!!! :goodvibes

Surrogate RC Queen???? Meeeeeeeee????? But, I've never crashed an entire reservation causing me to have to set up a new one!!! LOL

I do feel that the stars have aligned for you for your summer GF trip!!! Most of the construction will be done...you have an amazing discount....it's gonna be perfect!!! You have to keep it!!!

I will be soooooo proud of you!!!! :goodvibes

I am SO excited, not a doubt in my mind this is where I want to stay! And it does help that every day Bree and Bran (DS11) tell me how great the GF is :cloud9: I've written out my payment plan, so I just need to find the perfect Beach condo...and figure out if we are driving or flying ;)

I hope I don't jinx myself...

You have your very own CM, which automatically raises you to Queen status...:goodvibes

You make a wonderful Queen my dear :worship:

I am SO excited, not a doubt in my mind this is where I want to stay! And it does help that every day Bree and Bran (DS11) tell me how great the GF is :cloud9: I've written out my payment plan, so I just need to find the perfect Beach condo...and figure out if we are driving or flying ;)

I hope I don't jinx myself...

You have your very own CM, which automatically raises you to Queen status...:goodvibes

You make a wonderful Queen my dear :worship:

Well, I do concede that when even DH knows the name of my CM, I may have a problem. :laughing:

I like talking to Buck...:rolleyes1

Would a BC/YC CL split be just plan silly? :idea:

Well, I do concede that when even DH knows the name of my CM, I may have a problem. :laughing:

Hi MM,
I just recently did something like the split you are considering, and I would highly recommend it.
BC has the marketplace, so it's not too hard to get a quick breakfast or snack during the day. You're also slightly closer to Beaches and Cream. :thumbsup2
YC CL is just lovely. :cloud9: I really like the CM's there. It's my new absolute favorite Epcot resort. :goodvibes
I know many folks think the two resorts are almost identical, but they aren't to me. They are each special in their own way.
Have fun pondering! It's a favorite hobby of us RCers! :laughing:

Not silly!!! IMHO :rolleyes:

YC CL is just lovely. :cloud9: I really like the CM's there. It's my new absolute favorite Epcot resort. :goodvibes
I know many folks think the two resorts are almost identical, but they aren't to me. They are each special in their own way.
Have fun pondering! It's a favorite hobby of us RCers! :laughing:

:goodvibes I've never stayed at BC, I've done BCV, but having stayed at YC...I highly prefer YC over BC. Once you cross over to BC the vibe is different...again JMHO. The YC CMs were awesome...everyone, front desk, bell services, CL...EVERYONE!!!

Not silly!!! IMHO :rolleyes:

:goodvibes I've never stayed at BC, I've done BCV, but having stayed at YC...I highly prefer YC over BC. Once you cross over to BC the vibe is different...again JMHO. The YC CMs were awesome...everyone, front desk, bell services, CL...EVERYONE!!!

I would personally pick YC over BC, but BC seems so much more "kid friendly", so to speak. Maybe YC will have to wait for SWW if that comes about...:rolleyes1

Mousemommy1 said:
I would personally pick YC over BC, but BC seems so much more "kid friendly", so to speak. Maybe YC will have to wait for SWW if that comes about...:rolleyes1

Yc has the mickey lamp and hidden Mickeys. A kids area in the cl lounge...it just seemed more relaxed and quiet which I prefer. It may be the lobby that is quieter since its not as busy. But you do see conventioneers there. I'm still stuck on mk resorts. Otherwise I'd be at yc

Howdy All!!! :wave2:

It's been a little bit since I have updated. Just a little recap, I am still at Beach Club!! (But was seriously studying up on GF) :rotfl2:

Anyways....I am hoping for some serious pixie dust wishes...as many as I can get!! I have a meeting on Wednesday with the director of the company I work for...a meeting I called....because I want a raise!!! ($10k to be precise) ;)

I believe that I have earned this raise and I have created a presentation that I will give on Wednesday but I am soooooo nervous!!! I've never done anything like this before but I know that several of my coworkers have and they have been rewarded...

If I get this raise, I will be upgrading to YC CL for sure!!! :yay::yay:

Please, please, please, leave your pixie dust wishes!!! I'll let you know how it turns out. :goodvibes

Howdy All!!! :wave2:

It's been a little bit since I have updated. Just a little recap, I am still at Beach Club!! (But was seriously studying up on GF) :rotfl2:

Anyways....I am hoping for some serious pixie dust wishes...as many as I can get!! I have a meeting on Wednesday with the director of the company I work for...a meeting I called....because I want a raise!!! ($10k to be precise) ;)

I believe that I have earned this raise and I have created a presentation that I will give on Wednesday but I am soooooo nervous!!! I've never done anything like this before but I know that several of my coworkers have and they have been rewarded...

If I get this raise, I will be upgrading to YC CL for sure!!! :yay::yay:

Please, please, please, leave your pixie dust wishes!!! I'll let you know how it turns out. :goodvibes

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

:cheer2: You know I am cheering you on my friend.

Just checking in to let you know I'm reading but I have a lot of catching up to do!! :goodvibes
I feel your pain about your name.;) My name is Patricia, but no one calls me that. Everyone calls me Tricia...always have. The reason is that I like the name Patricia, but I HATE being called "Patty"! I used to joke with people that they got one warning and then I would slug them! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter