• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot vs Animal Kingdom

I really love AK, and we spent two days there on our last trip. However, we spent two days at Epcot as well and I didn't get to do everything I wanted to do. I guess it depends on how you do World Showcase. I like to explore the stores in each world, get the passport stamped, watch the various shows (some are really good and cool - loved the drumming in Japan for example, and the waiters in France etc.). Plus there are so many things to do and see in FW.

So, I would go for a second day to Epcot to finish world showcase.

Honestly, I don't see how you can do everything in either park in one day. Something is going to have to give. If it were me, I'd devote two days to Epcot if you were going to do every attraction, as well as tour all the countries, & do their accompanying attractions. I do think Animal Kingdom takes two days also to see everything in it's entirety, but Epcot takes a slight edge for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter