• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot Swap -- Active -- Check in -- Due date Jan 23

Great pieces everyone! Will try to take pics tomorrow night of what I have finished and post on Wednesday. No time to do it today. I plan on working on this some more tomorrow night and Wednesday night.

Not sure when I will be postal.

I forgot to post these days ago. If you have any comments on what to add, let me know.

Group A the ball is mirror paper
Group c the W has a suitcase and D a camera
group E the S has a cloud

SDC13480_zpsb62b7c54.jpg

SDC13483_zpsa05e9148.jpg

Future World has the mirror paper
SDC13486_zps4d325748.jpg

The word Canada is inked on the top of each letter
SDC13488_zps7609b5d7.jpg

Hmm I see I have a few groups missing. I'll have to come back with photos for those.

Any suggestions as to what to add to Innoventions? It's just like the sign there but I find that something is missing.

Luv all your pieces! Everything look great!

Question for packaging my borders. The 12" borders don't fit into a gallon bag very well unless I put them in diagonally. Two-gallong bags are way too big, and they are hard to find. Packaging up 65 gallon bags is going to be a huge waste of shipping and space. Would you mind if I grouped the pieces together for people in the countries slots? Like I could put all of my borders for a specific swapper into one bag and label the outside of the bag:

Danielle ***
tyniknate
Groups:
A
B
C
D

FOR: (receivers name)

Or would you prefer I bag them all separately? I will do whatever you would like.

Does anyone have a better packaging idea?

Danielle, in past swaps I have received borders that were wrapped in plastic wrap. I think it would work if you then bag them diagonally in a gallon bag as long as it works for our hostess.

I'm not sorting but I would love all of mine in one bag.

I have to say I am not a huge fan of the saran wrap. But will be ok with whatever is easiest for Shelia.

Cassey, I keep meaning to ask how is that new tape runner working?

Question for packaging my borders. The 12" borders don't fit into a gallon bag very well unless I put them in diagonally. Two-gallong bags are way too big, and they are hard to find. Packaging up 65 gallon bags is going to be a huge waste of shipping and space. Would you mind if I grouped the pieces together for people in the countries slots? Like I could put all of my borders for a specific swapper into one bag and label the outside of the bag:

Danielle ***
tyniknate
Groups:
A
B
C
D

Or would you prefer I bag them all separately? I will do whatever you would like.

Danielle, I don't see a problem with you putting all the borders in one bag.

Danielle ***
tyniknate
Groups:
A
B
C
D

On one occassion I received the borders inside 2 bags. They were a bit bigger then the sandwich ones. The swapper had one at the bottom, one on the top of the border and closed them together with scotch tape. I thought it was a good idea.

I'm not sorting but I would love all of mine in one bag.

I have to say I am not a huge fan of the saran wrap. But will be ok with whatever is easiest for Shelia.

Cassey, I keep meaning to ask how is that new tape runner working?

It works great for most things, it is much bigger than what I am used to so there is a learning curve to exact placement of the adhesive. I am already into the replacement roll.:)

I have all but the Holiday group done. The files are giving me fits, so I hope I can do what I have planned! Very frustrating.

Here's Group I - A, R & E from Character Spot
DSC_0422_zps97e89de7.jpg

Group J, I, U & Icon from Illuminations
DSC_0428_zps93d65ac6.jpg

Group N, N from Canada
DSC_0416_zpscf785a22.jpg

Group R, A from Japan
DSC_0420_zps1d95cf3c.jpg

Group T, L from Italy
DSC_0412_zps278ac308.jpg

Group U, N and Y from Germany
DSC_0425_zpse65b00fc.jpg

Group W, O from Norway
DSC_0409_zps06d44cf5.jpg

Group X, E from Mexico
DSC_0406_zpsfa0002ee.jpg

Love all the letters Jennifer! I'm pretty much devoting my day to swapping. I hope to get a lot done. I have several groups designed. Just need to start cutting.

Love everything new that has been posted recently.

Just got an email that they have scheduled a meeting for 7:30 am on Friday. There goes my morning plans! If I don't make the PO on Friday, I will make it Saturday morning.

Love everything new that has been posted recently.

Just got an email that they have scheduled a meeting for 7:30 am on Friday. There goes my morning plans! If I don't make the PO on Friday, I will make it Saturday morning.

No problem! There is still plenty of time before the due date.

Michelle, your box made it here safe and sound. Everything looks great! I can't wait to use them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter